Jesus — Will He Ever Return?
In these deeply troubled times, the question rises to the fore: Is Jesus Christ about to come back?
Is the Second Coming real or myth?
Newsmax magazine explores the issue with leading religious figures — uncovering the surprising controversies and new revelations surrounding the Second Coming of Christ.
And we also ask: What does this mean for America?
This issue of Newsmax magazine also includes an exclusive interview with media pundit, Glenn Beck who expounds on Judgment Day, Armageddon, the 12th Imam, and Barack Obama's "frightening" policies.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed — go here now to get this FREE special report and a special bonus gift!
Newsmax's compelling "Jesus Question" report explores:
- What the Bible predicts about the Second Coming
- The surprising number of Americans who expect Christ's return
- Why many believe the Second Coming is imminent
- The world's most likely flashpoint for Armageddon
- Mike Huckabee's exclusive Newsmax interview about Christ's return
- Why end-times beliefs can profoundly influence people
- How secular progressives are "fear-mongering" about Christians
- Where different denominations stand on the Second Coming
- The two central end-time issues confronting Christianity
- The ominous parallels between today's times and Christ's message
- Why date-setting Christ's return is "horribly irresponsible"
- The "Tribulation" that will precede the Second Coming
- What "Left Behind" co-author Tim LaHaye tells Newsmax about world socialism
- Apocalypse later — earlier predictions about the world's end
- What Columbus, Newton and Nostradamus predicted about Christ's return
- Prognosticator William Miller and "The Great Disappointment"
- Why the restoration of Israel worries some believers
- What Muslims believe about Jesus
- Russia, the Arabs, Iran and the Book of Ezekiel
- An atheist's viewpoint on the Second Coming
- Former Nixon aide Chuck Colson's views on Christian values
- And more
Go here now to get this FREE special report and a special bonus gift!
Special Bonus Gift:
Dynamo Emergency Weather Band Radio
Power outages, tornados, earthquakes, flash floods, hurricanes, wildfires, and even terrorism are all very real threats, you need an emergency radio that WORKS in a REAL emergency.
Staying informed could be a matter of life and death.
The Dynamo Emergency Weather Band Radio lets you stay informed throughout any type of emergency and includes a super bright LED emergency flashlight and a hand crank generator in case the batteries fail.
It also picks up the full AM/FM spectrum and the NOAA Weather band and comes with a rechargeable lithium battery and a convenient USB ports for charging the radio as well as your cell phone or other device.
America's Homeland Security recommends every household should own at least one emergency radio.*
The Dynamo Emergency Weather Band Radio is the device you can depend on.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we feature a constant stream of notable guest commentators from financial analysts to media moguls, political insiders, and more.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — just to name a few.
And with exclusive interviews with political heavyweights including House Speaker John Boehner, Marco Rubio, Donald Trump, Mike Huckabee, Paul Ryan and Jeb Bush, it's no wonder Newsmax has been described by the New York Times as "a potent force" in American politics.
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: "I guarantee that you'll love Newsmax magazine."
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the "unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today's dangerous world."
Folio magazine has twice named Newsmax the recipient of its prestigious Eddie Award for editorial excellence.
And, even the mainstream media can't ignore Newsmax magazine — which is continuously cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, and many other outlets.
Find out why more than half a million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "Jesus Question" issue and an Emergency Radio with our SPECIAL offer — Go Here Now.
* This offer is from Newsmax Media. This particular radio model is not approved or endorsed by the Department of Homeland Security or the federal government.