Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton delivers a clear — and dire — message in a Newsmax magazine special report: Iran's quest for nuclear weapons poses a grave and immediate threat to the United States and world peace.
And in his exclusive Newsmax article "Showdown," Bolton declares: "Iran's plan for a second Holocaust must be stopped."
Bolton cites Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta's assertion that Tehran could fabricate a nuclear weapon "within about a year" — and warns that many analysts believe it could come sooner.
Time is running out for both Israel and the United States.
Bolton argues that either or both must launch a pre-emptive strike to stop Tehran.
But such action will stretch Israel's military capabilities to the hilt and might expose Americans to a new wave of terrorist attacks.
In addition to Bolton's cogent analysis, Newsmax magazine's "Showdown" package includes insight from many leading authorities:
- Fred Fleitz, a former CIA analyst and senior House Intelligence Committee staff member and current managing editor of LIGNET.com, offers an in-depth look at Iran's uranium-enrichment and weapons-development programs.
- Famed Harvard law professor and trial attorney Alan Dershowitz writes that any attack by Iranian agents against American citizens or U.S.-based foreign embassies must be deemed an act of war by Iran against the United States.
- Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter Judith Miller's Newsmax interview with the Sultan of Oman, the discreet intermediary between Washington and Tehran.
The new issue of Newsmax magazine is hot off the presses and gives one of the most penetrating reports on one of the biggest stories of our time.
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $35 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
Newsmax magazine's exclusive "Showdown" report explores:
- Iran's three objectives in seeking nuclear weapons
- The Obama administration's "delusional" faith in diplomacy
- 6 likely consequences of an attack on Iran
- Strategist Doug Schoen: How an Iran strike would alter 2012's elections
- The eye-opening results of an exclusive Newsmax poll on Iran
- Obama's missed opportunity in 2009
- The most likely outcome of the nuclear weapons standoff
- The only real alternative to a nuclear Iran
- Iran's "shotgun marriage" with al-Qaida
- Why the regime is wildly unpopular in Iran
- Iran's arsenal of short- and long-range missiles
- Israel's pre-emptive attack strategy
- Why the State Department's approach to Iran is "flatly wrong"
- The perception in the Middle East: Obama is weak
- Allowing "peaceful" nuclear program is a "fool's paradise"
- Why deterrence won't succeed against Iran
- The "central banker" for international terrorism
- Ahmadinejad's bold threats against "little Satan" — Israel
- Iran and the balance of power in the Middle East
- Why Saudi Arabia fears a nuclear Iran
- And more . . .
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $35 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O’Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Christopher Ruddy, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Obama's unemployment con job
- U.N. gunning for our Second Amendment rights
- Bill O'Reilly: Media clueless on celeb drug coverage
- Hatch, Lugar face trouble in GOP primaries
- Seven land mines Obama must avoid in November
- Drones now flying surveillance in U.S.
- Terrorists could use drones against Americans
- Wealth wasters that can bust your budget
- Rev. Franklin Graham: Obama caving to Iran
- The dangers of dental X-rays
- Romney still leaving conservatives cold
- Virginia up for grabs in 2012
- A rabbi speaks up for religious freedom (including Christians)
- Is the White House trying to silence conservative media?
- James Bond still shaking things up at 50
- Backup generators surging in popularity
- Don't let retirement ruin your marriage
- Tricks of the eBay trade
- Dr. Laura: The problem with public schools
- Mining for gold on vacation
- Are celebrity food products worth the money?
- How to find a great doctor
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get the special “Showdown” issue and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.