Billionaire Donald Trump has put his celebrity status and business power behind Mitt Romney — and with his undeniable appeal among independent voters, a Newsmax magazine special report finds that he may prove to be a political kingmaker come this November.
Newsmax magazine's report — "The Trump Effect" — has just been released and reveals Donald Trump's pivotal role in the GOP primary and how he is working behind the scenes to engineer a victory for Mitt Romney.
"The Trump Effect" is a powerful political tale written by Edward Klein, former editor-in-chief of The New York Times magazine and author of best-selling books including his latest, "The Amateur: Barack Obama in the White House."
The Newsmax magazine report features Klein's exclusive interview with Trump, and provides an in-depth look at The Donald's vast financial empire — including real estate, golf courses, restaurants, TV productions, books, even menswear and home furnishings.
It also reveals the surprising results of a Newsmax poll that provides a unique picture of the "Trump voters" — independent voters in key swing states who listen to Donald Trump. And it offers readers an eye-opening personal look at Trump, including "A Day in the Life of The Donald" and "10 Things You Always Wanted to Know About Trump."
Trump also shares the four policy reforms the game-changing mogul most wants to see from President Romney!
The new issue of Newsmax magazine is hot off the presses.
Make sure you get it today and check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $35 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Newsmax includes incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Christopher Ruddy, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Hidden welfare: disability claims soar under Obama
- Democrats brace for problem-plagued convention
- Mayors take action against bloated union pensions
- Corruption laws hurting U.S. businesses
- Military dogs finally get their due
- Glenn Beck: Small business key to saving the economy
- Islamic fundamentalism overtaking Turkey
- The weight culprit: high-fructose corn syrup linked to obesity
- Campaign '12: Wisconsin could go red this year
- Court's Obamacare ruling will impact elections
- LIGNET: White House leaks raise security concerns
- Obama turns to amnesty for political gain
- Smokers revolt against FDA crackdown on cigars
- Dealing with middle-age divorce
- Mark McKinnon: GOP should woo independent voters
- How to sell your house fast in a slow market
- RNC psyched for November election
- Summer camp teaches kids about national security
- Graphene: New miracle material promises tech revolution
- Doug Schoen: Romney can win by landing union votes
- Five rockers pen songs with a conservative message
- Rebalance your investment portfolio before it's too late
- How to order the very best steaks online
- Kirk Cameron's path of the Pilgrims: Holland
- Some canned foods better than fresh
- Is it time to quit your statin medication? New warnings . . .
- World's greatest golf vacations
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get the special “Trump Effect” issue and an Emergency Radio, with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.