Tea party-backed candidates from coast to coast were swept into office in November by a frustrated electorate demanding more limited government and delivering a resounding repudiation of President Barack Obama's agenda.
Newsmax magazine's special report "The Revolution Begins" explores the phenomenon that has progressed from a ragtag protest movement 18 months ago to a political juggernaut that has shaken American politics to the core.
What began as a simmer ended as a full boil.
Now the tea party must find a way to translate electoral success into effective governance.
This issue of Newsmax magazine also contains our "2010 Heroes & Villains" feature. The heroes are those Americans who represent the best examples of philanthropy, charity, military service, business excellence, public safety, government leadership, and community service. The villains comprise a rogues' gallery whose members range from Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Kim Jong Il to BP's Tony Hayward and even high-fructose corn syrup.
You can also check out our FREE offer — a USS Ronald Reagan cap — a $20 value. Go Here Now.
Included in Newsmax's exclusive "The Revolution Begins" report:
- Why tea partyers face "immediate pressure" to produce
- The threatened backlash looming in 2012
- How Michele Bachmann and "Mama Grizzlies" are shaking up the GOP
- Rand Paul: the inside story on how he bucked the GOP establishment
- The compromise that could make the tea party movement "superfluous"
- The rising 2012 star from Florida: Marco Rubio
- The real John Boehner: we investigate his roots
- The first true tea party member in Congress
- Sen.-elect Mike Lee's shocking upset win in Utah
- The Obama vow that can make the movement grow stronger
- How YouTube helped elect Allen West to Congress
- Sen. Jim DeMint and the Contract with America
And in our "Heroes & Villains" feature:
- Bill Clinton and George W. Bush's bipartisan fundraising for Haiti
- Steve Jobs and the "year of the Apple"
- Two inner-city heroes: Darla Romfo and John Hope Bryant
- Alan Mulally — savior of the Ford Motor Company
- How Staff Sgt. Salvatore Giunta won the Medal of Honor
- The hero who's kept America safe since 9/11
- National Public Radio — an "unabashedly biased" villain
- More Newsmax heroes: Tim Tebow, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, Gov. Jane Brewer, Rev. Franklin Graham
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get a USS Ronald Reagan cap worth almost $20 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Sarah Palin visits Newsmax: See the exclusive photos
- Why the [other] media hate Palin
- Californians take aim at new ammo law
- Environmental effort opens border to smugglers
- Insider trading is legal for congressmen
- China's illegal immigrant problem
- Treasury bonds remain strong — for now
- Sen. Gregg: Reduce deficit or we're Greece
- Dennis Miller goes after Gore
- Tom Hoenig: The defiant Federal Reserve member
- Maybe Schwarzenegger wasn't so bad
- Ben Stein: The joys of traveling in the U.S.
- Economy making women "reluctant breadwinners"
- Americans fare poorly on religion questionnaire
- Andrea Tantaros: Why are we in Afghanistan?
- Pursue your passions after retirement
- How to guard against home invasion
- Smoke screens: Hollywood's long affair with cigarettes
- Stop sickness: 10 super ways to boost your immunity
- Dr. Peter Hibberd: The diabetes-dementia link
- The very best local American spirits
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our “The Revolution Begins” issue and a USS Ronald Reagan cap with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.