Virginia's Ken Cuccinelli earned a national reputation as the straight-talking conservative attorney general who fought Obamacare. This year he hopes to become Virginia's next governor — and some say the White House may be next.
Newsmax magazine's special report "The Passion of Ken Cuccinelli" offers an exclusive in-depth look at the Republican who is well-known for fighting the good fight for causes he believes in — and creating friends across the aisle in the process.
The report highlights Cuccinelli's extraordinary efforts as Virginia's attorney general, including his lawsuit seeking to have Obamacare declared unconstitutional, and looks ahead to his gubernatorial battle with former Democratic National Committee Chairman Terry McAuliffe — a battle expected to be this year's most compelling political donnybrook.
And in an exclusive Newsmax interview, Cuccinelli discusses his past political campaigns, his approach to the economy and entitlements, and his book "The Last Line of Defense: The New Fight for American Liberty."
This issue of Newsmax magazine is hot off the presses.
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $30 value and something every home must have! Go Here Now.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Christopher Ruddy, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- New gun laws pit businesses against NRA
- 25 states snub Obamacare
- GOP faces looming "immigration cliff"
- Bill O'Reilly: Obama could learn a lot in Las Vegas
- High-level panel sees trouble ahead for China
- Senate Democrats face daunting challenge from GOP in 2014
- John Stossel: 6 ways we're losing our freedoms
- Are "concierge" doctors worth the cost?
- U.S. has glut of costly, unused airports
- GOP needs to redouble efforts on minorities
- Doug Schoen: Reckless defense cuts leave U.S. vulnerable
- No limbs, no limits — the Nick Vujicic story
- Is it time to invest in gold mining stocks?
- Ben Stein: Don't fear corporations
- Mortgage interest deduction not a middle-class savior
- Bill Murray takes on FDR
- CNN's Soledad O'Brien reports for a higher calling
- New apps are fatal to junk mail
- The best time to exercise
- 6 tips for using your frequent flyer miles
- Great American castles
- Kitchen gadgets that make life easier
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our “The Passion of Ken Cuccinelli” issue and the Emergency Radio, with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.