Obama Hates Fox News
It's the summer of 2008 and Barack Obama is beginning to slip in the election polls.
He blames Fox News for his election worries.
He agrees to a secret meeting at New York's posh Waldorf Astoria hotel with the head of Fox News, Roger Ailes and other top honchos of their parent company News Corp.
The meeting goes into meltdown mode as a finger wagging Obama furiously vents his anger against Fox and their top conservative host Sean Hannity.
Have you heard about this?
Probably not, but Newsmax magazine, in a just-released special report "Obama Hates Fox News," reveals how Obama's war on Fox News all began, how it unfolded, and even predicts what will happen in the future.
You need to get your copy of Newsmax's "Obama Hates Fox News."
Boycotting debates, kicking journalists off a campaign jet, planting questions from friendly media during presidential news conferences, freezing adversarial media out of interviews, singling out individual journalists to scold them publicly — they've all been part of Team Obama's efforts at manipulating and intimidating the media.
Newsmax magazine's special report "Obama Hates Fox News" takes an in-depth look at Obama's army of advisers, who seem to some critics part of an audacious end-run around congressional authority.
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $30 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This exclusive Newsmax report explores:
- The real reason Obama targeted Fox
- Team Obama's secret weapons against the press
- Glenn Beck: Obama's new "antagonist in chief"
- The pro-Obama anchor who calls Fox "worse than al-Qaida"
- How Obama's anti-Fox crusade boosted its ratings
- Fox Chairman Roger Ailes' heroic role in defending a free press
- The secret, fiery exchange between Ailes and Obama
- Democrats' surprising view of Fox News programming
- Why Chinese leaders censored Obama's remarks on criticism
- The political sex scandal that ignited Fox's ratings boom
- How Fox scooped the media on the ACORN videos
- The many faces of Fox - no two are alike
- Rupert Murdoch, Obama, and the Hillary connection
- Anita Dunn's controversial attack on Fox
- Press secretary Robert Gibbs' "contempt for the press"
- The media bogeymen who pestered eight presidents
- Why Obama agreed to a Bill O'Reilly interview
- The Obama campaign's blatant threat over an NRA ad
- Obama's campaign plane: "No room" for McCain backers
- MoveOn.org's effort to boycott Fox
- The Fox host who's the "prince of fairness" toward Obama
- A litany of bipartisan slams on Obama's media policy
- How CNN cornered Obama aide Valerie Jarrett on media bias
- The Obama-Fox "peace talks" that failed
- What the future holds for the Obama-Fox war
- And more
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $30 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Obama taking "friendly fire" from Democrats
- Tea parties stir up conservative women
- Gay marriage loses 31st straight election
- Pelosi's posse: Her 9 closest allies in the House
- Sarah Palin's star rises again
- Top 10 picks to play Palin on film
- Mexico's new vigilantes crack down on crime
- David Limbaugh: We're in a 9/10 state of denial
- Comcast-NBC deal could transform TV, movies
- Can we clean up our money mess?
- Hollywood's new bad guys: Capitalists
- Fidel Castro fascinated by Obama
- Judicial Watch sues Chicago over Olympics bid
- Lou Dobbs plans a comeback
- Ben Stein: Fighting for the world's best country
- Palestinian Christians are under the gun
- Battleground tourists: Vets revisiting Vietnam
- Baptist leader Richard Land calls for activism
- Spendthrift Nicolas Cage mired in debt
- Women make big impact at work
- Dr. Laura: Some acts are unforgivable
- How to hire your ideal broker
- Peter Greenberg 'Returns' to Vietnam
- You can lose weight, but AVOID trendy diets
- Cholesterol drugs: what you must know
- Don't visit a hospital before reading this!
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "Obama Hates Fox" issue and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.