A re-energized Republican Party is storming Washington following its election success armed with an ambitious agenda to stop and roll back President Obama's liberal agenda.
Newsmax magazine's special report, "Obama's Last Stand: The Showdown," takes an in-depth look at a GOP determined to slash spending, cut taxes, reduce the deficit, replace Obamacare, launch investigations — and most significantly, the GOP's secret plan to take back the White House and make Obama a one-term president.
Make no mistake, Obama and the GOP are heading for a showdown in Washington, with Republicans drawing battle lines against an unpopular president — and Obama facing his last stand.
This issue of Newsmax magazine also features "12 Republican Stars of the Freshman Class".
You can also check out our FREE offer — a USS Ronald Reagan cap — a $20 value. Go Here Now.
Included in Newsmax's exclusive "Obama's Last Stand" report:
- The real Republican bold action plan to challenge Obama
- Who is the 112th Congress — 94 newbies in the House?
- The tea party's future in the Republican Party
- The Democrats' three "wounded" leaders
- Important: the GOP's lesson from 1996
- How governorship gains will aid Republicans' agenda
- Rep. Darrell Issa's vow to probe the Obama administration
- The Democrats' calculation for thwarting the GOP
- How the GOP plans to scuttle Obamacare
- FreedomWorks Chairman Armey's "inside-outside" game plan
- Republicans' drive to cut spending — no sacred cows
- Four Democrats the GOP will woo on healthcare
- House Republicans' top priority in the new Congress
- Sen. Rand Paul and the "real force for change in America"
- Four GOP targets: ACORN, EPA, Black Panthers, and "czars"
- 2012 Republican candidates and the earmarks debate
- Obama's most potent weapon
- Sen. Mitch McConnell: Realism, not capitulation
- The nation's biggest power brokers and their "fleeting loyalty"
- GOP front-runners for 2012 — and dark horses
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get a USS Ronald Reagan cap worth almost $20 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Five trouble spots to watch in 2011
- Exclusive: Jeb Bush speaks his mind on 2012
- Obama's $90 billion green-jobs boondoggle
- Judith Miller: Fighting drugs that fuel Iraqi terror
- Newsmax poll: Look who's beating Obama
- Silver: The new gold?
- Celebrities' winning diet secrets
- Airport scanners: Cashing in on fear
- Iraq's last Christians living in fear
- Ben Stein: Six bold moves for the U.S.
- Is the government making you fat?
- What ever happened to Bob Dornan?
- S.E. Cupp: GOP wants Hillary to run
- Haiti still in shambles a year after quake
- Hidden family film gems
- The economy's great super cycle
- The case for umbrella insurance
- Food that can make you live to 100
- Tell your doctor what you want in your physical
- Female directors get short shrift
- Dr. Laura: Negativity can be reversed
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our “Obama's Last Stand: The Showdown” issue and a USS Ronald Reagan cap with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.