Kaito Emergency World Band Radio
The global warming controversy has been heating up as the media issues dire warnings about the planet's future.
Riding the media heat wave, Al Gore recently released his documentary "An Inconvenient Truth."
Despite plaudits from the major media, Newsmax magazine finds that the film, in fact, offers some "convenient lies."
In this special edition, you'll find out if all the talk about global warming points to a legitimate threat or if it's a lot of hot air.
Newsmax magazine's special report "Al Gore Spins Global Warming" debunks many widely promulgated notions about the global warming threat and finds that truth is the first casualty in Gore's apocalyptic film.
The compelling report by Lowell Ponte author of the best-selling book about changing climate, "The Cooling" and Marc Morano details the propaganda blitz about global warming … and the facts it obscures.
You can also check out our FREE offer by Going Here.
Special Bonus: Get a FREE emergency radio worth $30 plus FREE shipping included! Go Here Now!
This exclusive Newsmax report explores:
- The real reason the media is hyping the dangers of global warming.
- Al Gore's real agenda: 2008.
- The Aral Sea and Mt. Kilimanjaro issues two glaring "convenient lies" in Al Gore's film.
- The myth of a man-caused sea level rise: why Florida and California will remain dry.
- How modern temperature-measuring techniques could be giving a "false positive" to global warming.
- Why computer models predicting climate change are necessarily flawed.
- The former Democratic senator who brazenly says he pushes the global warming theory "even if it's wrong."
- What implementation of the Kyoto Protocol would really cost the U.S.
- The optimistic global temperature rise projection that Gore ignored.
- How a leading doomsayer admits exaggerating the global warming threat.
- The increased tornado activity in the U.S. is it really linked to global warming?
- An expert's four common-sense "alternative cures" for global warming.
- Why a prominent MIT professor says global warming is an out-and-out fraud.
- Time magazine and Newsweek's dire warnings in 1974 of another ice age!
- How the global warming scare is cool in Hollywood.
- What a leading U.S. expert told the Senate about the "science fiction" of a disappearing Arctic.
- Why we could actually be heading for a cooler, and not warmer, period.
- Vice President Gore's "reign of terror" against global warming skeptics.
- Why America's top hurricane expert doubts the hurricane-warming connection.
- How a clean energy source which already exists could eliminate the threat of global warming.
- And the bottom line for you: How global warming policies will mean more government, higher energy prices, and more costs and taxes to you!
- And much, much more.
This blockbuster edition of Newsmax magazine addresses the key questions surrounding the controversy: Is global warming caused by human activity and is it really happening at all?
Or, as Sen. James Inhofe has said, is global warming "the greatest single hoax ever perpetrated on the American people"?
Find out how you can get this report FREE. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- What really happened to Reagan's "Star Wars" anti-missile plan.
- NBC News slanders Ann Coulter and what Ann is saying now.
- Census reveals: Nearly half of U.S. kids are minorities.
- China accused of harvesting prisoners' organs.
- Ranking the most socially liberal states.
- Jeb Bush says no thanks to NFL. His next move?
- Streisand fumes over tell-all book.
- George Will rips McCain for First Amendment quote.
- Dean draws ire of gays over marriage comments.
- Alexander Haig: A "first-class nutcase" rules Iran.
- Bruce Willis gives up on TV news.
- 2006 Battleground Report: Ken Blackwell in Ohio.
- Katie Couric tells graduates: Be spunky like me.
- Crystal meth use rises to epidemic proportions.
- Warren Buffett's investment secrets.
- Bookshelf: Eric Shawn's "The U.N. Exposed."
- 5-point plan to build your retirement nest egg.
- Sen. Byrd sends impeachment warning to Bush.
- Christian faith flourishes in China.
- A summer splash of DVD releases.
- Attention-deficit drugs can stunt growth.
- Human-implanted chips pose identity theft threat.
- Dr. Laura: Parents must take charge of their teens' sexuality.
- Dr. Hibberd tackles herpes, macular degeneration, and ear infections.
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Remember, the Department of Homeland Security advises every family to get one of these emergency radios. Our model doesn't even need batteries to work!
Check it out Go Here Now!