Are you plugged into the power of Newsmax magazine?
If you aren't, you should be.
Newsmax magazine's latest edition is out "The Power 25" revealing which U.S. senators and congressmen really run things on Capitol Hill.
You'd be surprised to find out who made the list and how they wield their power.
This Newsmax magazine special report "The Power 25" spotlights the 25 Democrats and Republicans who are the most effective members of Congress.
The report also features an exclusive interview with Sen. Joe Lieberman, dubbed "The Most Powerful Man on the Hill," who says that "terror is the central challenge of our age."
Lieberman also reveals why Iran must be dealt with, his real thoughts about Hillary Clinton, and who he may just back in 2008.
You can also check out our FREE offer the Emergency Radio something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This blockbuster Newsmax report explores:
- Why Joe Lieberman "alone holds the balance of power in the U.S. Senate
- The shrewdest political strategist in Washington the "Darth Vader" of reform
- The top Democrat who called President Bush a "loser"
- Sen. Chuck Grassley tells Newsmax the secret to an effective congressman
- Chuck Schumer or Hillary Clinton which New York senator is more partisan?
- The congressman known for his "explosive temper"
- The best path to power: playing hardball or compromising?
- Rep. Rahm Emanuel's "winning" mantra
- The Democrat who controls America's purse strings
- The key to John McCain's successes in the Senate
- The longtime GOP senator who's written songs for Gladys Knight
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi's secret strategy that led Democrats back to power
- Lieberman's take on Barack Obama
- Why even Ted Kennedy is called "one of the five most effective senators"
- The comment that dethroned Trent Lott as Senate majority leader
- The committee chairman who says he's a "left-handed gay Jew"
- Why GOP Rep. Jerry Lewis is under investigation
- Rep. Pete Hoekstra the House's leading expert on al-Qaida
- And much more.
Find out how you can get this report FREE PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $35 with our FREE offer Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Unbelievable: The GOP could win in '08
- Why Mayor Bloomberg declares war on guns
- FBI Director Robert Mueller says N.Y., D.C. nuclear "targets"
- How a sluggish U.S. economy is turning off illegals
- Hollywood's dirty little HGH secret
- Futurist names cities most targeted for 9/11-style attacks
- U.S. food crisis looms
- Bilingual education earns an F
- Interspecies cloning: why you should worry
- Survey: Imus should make a comeback
- An ex-rocker praises chastity
- PBS yanks anti-Islamist film
- Germs: 8 ways to avoid them
- John Edwards hedges his story
- Mel Gibson may leave Hollywood
- Reagan's secret: main street values
- Fed chief rips "economic isolationism"
- Gore's global-warming army ready to march
- George Bush is fundraiser in chief
- Dubai rises in Iran's shadow
- Soros aims to influence Europe
- Brian Kilmeade on the game of life
- Yale economist predicts "worst case" housing crash
- Larry Kudlow's cutting edge
- Why your mouth is key to your heart health
- Latest: Niaspan can lower cholesterol
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "Top 25" report and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer Go Here Now.