"Heartland Warrior" Michele Bachmann is surging in the polls after announcing her candidacy for the Republican presidential nomination in 2012 — and Newsmax magazine takes an in-depth look at her meteoric rise in political circles.
Newsmax's feature "Rise of a True Believer" charts Bachmann's rapid ascent from federal tax attorney to conservative stay-at-home mom to GOP congresswoman and founder of the Tea Party Caucus.
It's a rise that has taken Washington by surprise, bedeviled established Republican powerbrokers, and now threatens business-as-usual in the nation's capital.
In an exclusive Newsmax interview, the three-term lawmaker — who has been called the "gold standard" of grassroots conservatism — says Washington is a "corrupt paradigm of government, whereby votes continually are bought rather than representatives voting the will of their constituents. That's the voice that's been missing at the table in Washington, D.C. — the people's voice.
"And that's what this election is going to be about — who gets to be at that table."
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $30 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
Included in Newsmax magazine's "Rise of a True Believer" report:
- The left's "well-orchestrated campaign" to destroy Bachmann
- Bachmann's surprising Jimmy Carter connection
- The liberal blueblood who triggered her political epiphany
- How Bachmann became a foster parent — to 23 children
- Why Bachmann is called "America's Thatcher"
- Ken Blackwell's strategy for Bachmann's campaign
- Bachmann's charge: Obama is a "complete fraud"
- Michele's Minnesota milestone in the House
- The school assignment that led to her entry into politics
- Geithner's "outright blatant lies" on the debt ceiling
- Bachmann's "asterisk" on Rep. Paul Ryan's Medicare plan
- What Bachmann learned working for the IRS
- Why we could "lose the nation for the next generation"
- The congresswoman's "riveting" experience with a Capitol painting
- The key to putting Americans back to work
- Why Bachmann "terrorizes" the left
- The "conundrum" Americans face in politics
- Bachmann's outspoken support for Prime Minister Netanyahu
- How America can be "on top of the world again"
- And more
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $35 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Bin Laden's death and the 2012 race
- Obama's leadership style: Distant and disconnected
- Cardinal tells Pope: Don't trust China
- Jon Huntsman called strongest threat to Obama
- Your health records are at risk
- TV weathermen pour cold water on global warming
- In troubled times, America abandons its pets
- Obama's doctor cousin: Reverse Obamacare
- Joe Scarborough targets Obama's "moment of truth"
- Ruddy: The great economic meltdown
- The GOP's Iowa problem
- Real estate is still a great investment
- Meet the candidates: Herman Cain
- Guns in America — by the numbers
- The Rx for Romneycare
- Al-Jazeera is a potent catalyst for change
- Filmmaker finds God on the radio
- Ben Stein: Obama's failed promises
- A car that monitors your health
- Can books survive?
- The truth about coconut water
- 9 tips to retire as a millionaire
- Today's robots at work
- Travel: Sleep where dictators lived
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "True Believer" issue and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.