Rudy Giuliani and Hillary Clinton are the front-runners for each party's
respective presidential nomination.
Not so fast, says Newsmax's latest report.
Fred Thompson, Al Gore, and Newt Gingrich have been preparing for a presidential
run as well.
One of these surprise candidates could cross the finish line a winner.
Newsmax magazine's special report "The Year of the Dark Horse"
examines the unfolding 2008 presidential campaign, one of the most wide-open
ever, and weighs the chances of those dark horses winning the White House — if
they choose to run.
You can also check out our FREE offer with The New York Times' best-selling book
"Hillary's Scheme: Inside the Next Clinton's Ruthless Agenda to Take the
White House" by Carl Limbacher. It's a value of almost $25 with free
shipping included! Just Go Here Now.
This exclusive Newsmax report explores:
- Why Fred Thompson really wants to run
- The early polls that surprised even Thompson
- Why Giuliani and McCain fear a Newt Gingrich run
- Hillary's biggest nightmare: Al Gore
- Why some Obama supporters want Gore to run
- What Gore says about the Clintons (not for public attribution!)
- Why the GOP grass roots is unhappy with the current crop of candidates
- Pollster John Zogby's intriguing scenario for a Fred Thompson win
- What key events will spark a Gore run — and why he won't rule out a candidacy
- What former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist tells about the dark horse he's backing
- Newt Gingrich's surprising take on the GOP front-runners
- How many voters say they would NEVER vote for Hillary Clinton
- The "second tier" Democrats — Richardson, Biden, Dodd, and Kucinich — and how each might surprise us after all
- Why the "second tier" Republicans have to gain: Huckabee, Brownback, Hunter, Tancredo, and Tommy Thompson
- A not-impossible scenario: President Cheney — or President Condi
- Why an independent run by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg could doom Republicans
- Fred Thompson's Ronald Reagan connection
- Fred Thompson, Newt Gingrich, and Al Gore — what would make them run, who would they hurt — or help — if they did
- The telling move that hints at a Gingrich candidacy
- And much more
Find out how you can get this report FREE.
Go Here Now.
PLUS get our FREE offer: Get Newsmax with a free copy of The New
York Times' best-selling book "Hillary's Scheme: Inside the Next Clinton's
Ruthless Agenda to Take the White House" by Carl Limbacher. It's a value of
almost $25 with free shipping included!
Just Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- How Eisenhower-era planes are still defending America
- The skinny on the "YouTube" presidential race
- New evidence Cuba is stockpiling biological weapons
- Justice Clarence Thomas blasts "untrustworthy" media
- Rush Limbaugh's diet: He loses 30 pounds!
- Why Christian movies star at the box office
- Secret Service woes: Is the elite group in the line of fire?
- Is the U.S. a Mecca for Muslims?
- Helping Hillary: Clinton Library stonewalls on document requests
- China's middle class is exploding: what it means for you
- John Tesh moves to his own beat
- Warning: Some drugs are harmful to the skin
- Oil can reduce your cholesterol
- Top dermatologist tells how to avoid and deal with sun burn
- Iran threat: its new currency features nuclear symbol
- How to grow your portfolio for great wealth
- Al Franken, the millionaire candidate
- After Imus and Rosie, is O'Reilly the next target?
- Summer's hottest books
- Lord Rees-Mogg: Iraq stability is far off
- Ladies: the myth of the lazy male
- "Mole hunter" warns of Cuban spies
- How to find a new family physician: questions to ask
- Protect your kids: Campuses are awash in alcohol and drugs
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Find out why more than half a million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Go Here Now.
PLUS our FREE offer: Get Newsmax with a free copy of The New York Times
best-selling book "Hillary's Scheme: Inside the Next Clinton's Ruthless Agenda
to Take the White House" by Carl Limbacher. It's a value of almost $25 with free
Just Go Here Now.