President Obama and the Coming Stock Market Crash
How destructive to the U.S. economy would a Barack Obama presidency be?
An exclusive Newsmax analysis warns: There could be a very rough time ahead.
Beneath Obama's flowery rhetoric lies a dangerous economic plan that will wreak havoc on the American economy.
Obama plans to return to the failed policies of high taxation coupled with an expansion of government spending.
Worse, Obama says he is absolutely committed to almost doubling the capital gains rate — something he will easily accomplish with a Democrat Congress.
In the coming months — when investors realize that Obama will raise the cap gains rate — there could be a stampede of asset sales as investors rush to take their profits now to avoid Obama's doubling of the tax rates next year.
All of these issues and more are explored in Newsmax magazine's special report "Obamanomics — the Coming Tax-and-Spend Nightmare," by Wall Street Journal columnist John Fund.
This Newsmax magazine special report gives Americans the first in-depth look at the Democratic president's likely strategies — and how they will affect not just the larger economy, but your personal wealth as well.
Indeed, Obama makes no bones about his plans to go on a tax rampage. Not only would he increase the capital-gains tax rate from 15 percent to as much as 28 percent, he wants to allow the 2001 and 2003 Bush tax cuts to expire in 2010, which effectively raises taxes on Americans by tens of billions of dollars.
He also wants to do away with the $102,000 FICA payroll tax cap, which means anyone making over $102,000 would pay an additional 7 percent in taxes on earned income.
And the loan dividend tax rate George Bush implemented? Under President Obama it will be DOA!
If you are concerned about your wealth and family's financial well-being — and that the American economy remains strong — you must read this special report and share it with friends and family.
Check out our FREE Offer for this Special Report — Go Here Now.
PLUS: If you order online, check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $35 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This wide-ranging Newsmax report explores:
- How Obama's policies could cost more than $850 billion over four years
- The dire repercussions of Obama's minimum wage proposal for small businesses and retail outlets
- Obama aides' private and very revealing admission about the candidate's economic savvy
- The surprising revelation when Barack's own tax returns were reviewed by an expert
- The "proof" that Obama will kowtow to organized labor
- Obama's Social Security plan: a giant income-redistribution scheme
- How Obama's policies could boost some tax rates to 60 percent
- Leading economist Arthur Laffer's warning on Obamanomics
- Obama's policies point by point on energy, healthcare, regulation, and the housing crisis
- Who would lose under Obama's tax proposals — and who would win
- How Barack "flunked" an easy question on capital gains
- The Democrat's contradictory statements on tax increases
- Why Obama's campaign against special interests would backfire
- Obama's plan to double America's foreign aid
- How Obama's trade policies would damage U.S. multinationals
- Obama's embarrassing denial regarding NAFTA
- The National Taxpayers Union's Obama rating: just 5 percent
- Obama's misguided views on technology's future
- How the Democrat would undermine private sector healthcare
- Obama's tactics — old left-wing populist ploys
- And much more
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $35 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- The Dangers of the Democrats with a filibuster-proof Senate
- New evidence the U.S. is preparing to strike Iran
- The inside details of Oliver Stone's hatchet job on George Bush
- The facts about Obama's charitable donations
- A new court decision threatens home schooling
- Why an Eskimo village is suing over global warming
- The growing reliance on food stamps by millions
- Health alert: new fluorescent bulbs pose risk
- Mike Myers film ticks off Hindus
- Your bank spies on you: your civil liberties imperiled
- Inside the Pentagon's secret hunt for bin Laden
- Schwarzenegger's Folly: California headed for crisis
- Censored: The border wall is working!
- Ben Stein honors our brave soldiers
- Behind-the-scenes: CBS' Katie Couric blunder?
- U.S. companies are hoarding cash, find out why
- Fixing America's credit card debt
- In death, Charlton Heston vilified by media
- Maria Shriver pockets NBC's money
- Doctors fear being targeted over pain prescriptions
- Hot books for summer reading
- Travel: revisiting the Cold War
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "Obamanomics" report and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.