Cyber War: It's Already Begun
Massive attacks are under way against U.S. government institutions, the Pentagon, our financial institutions, your bank, and thousands of infrastructure systems — including our electrical power grid.
These attacks are coming largely from China and Russia.
Imagine for a second the deadly scenario that would ensue if cyber warriors hacked into the air traffic control systems for three major airline hubs, sending numerous planes off course:
Three aircraft crash, killing hundreds, and U.S. air traffic is paralyzed, leading to canceled travel plans that ultimately cost more than 100,000 American jobs.
Already Homeland Security planners are worrying about terrorists and adversaries seeking to attack the United States — not with bombs and guns but with sophisticated computer tactics that could send America back to the dark ages.
In one scenario, enemies of the United States use computer savvy to drain $5.5 trillion from American financial accounts in three hours, plunging the country into another Great Depression that could last decades.
Such accounts are not mere fictional yarns, spun to entertain. Indeed, Newsmax magazine's special report "Cyber War: It's Already Begun!" is out, revealing that U.S. government officials admit that the incredible attack on U.S. financial accounts actually was attempted — and thwarted.
With international computer espionage and cyberattacks at an all-time high, renowned futurist and former White House adviser Dr. Marvin J. Cetron shares his disturbing vision of America's technology vulnerabilities, and details what every American needs to know about the looming threat.
Futurist Cetron has incredible credentials. In 1994, as a consultant for the Department of Defense, he warned in a written report that terrorists were planning to use commercial aircraft as guided bombs to strike major landmarks.
Now, he is issuing new warnings about cyber warriors.
They can delete or alter computers records, copy secret files, create fraudulent documents, steal corporate secrets — but worse, they have the potential to produce disasters that could be staggering, killing tens of thousands or worse.
These threats are not imaginary. The first skirmishes in this hi-tech war already are being fought.
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $30 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This exclusive Newsmax report discloses:
- Why the U.S. is "pathetically unprepared" for cyber warfare
- A troubling number: 20,000 attempts to break into government networks in 2008
- A "vast spy network" based in China has hacked computers in 103 countries
- The covert attack that is "virtually certain" to occur
- Hacking Border Patrol computers could let al-Qaida terrorists flood the country
- Computer manipulation of a nuclear power plant — a meltdown waiting to happen
- How a single water system engineer could produce a drought — or deadly floods
- The top 10 cyberattack trends in coming years
- "Electromagnetic pulse" bombs can render the Internet useless
- The threat of computer blackmail
- A cyberattack on U.S. oil refineries would push gas prices to $6 a gallon
- How U.S. extremists could use cyberattacks to poison America's foreign relations
- China's cyber threat to America's electrical grid
- Hackers can sabotage electronic voting machines in the U.S.
- Saudi oilfields' vulnerability to cyberattacks
- Hackers can target the "no-fly" list
- Foreign cyber warriors have stolen trade and government secrets
- And most importantly, how you can protect yourself from cyberattacks and terrorism!
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $30 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Obama speeds "massive amnesty" plan for illegals
- Obama's evil success: He's paralyzed the CIA!
- Terrorists remain "relentless," Gen. Richard Myers warns
- Archaeologists unearth evidence of Saddam's genocide
- The Next Pope? We name the top 12, and two are African
- Bernard Kerik: The Patriot Act must not lapse
- Jack Kemp brought American back from the '70s
- Sam Donaldson ranks the presidents — who's No. 1?
- Worldwide gold coin demand stresses mints
- Vitamin D is good for your heart
- New border passport rules stir furor
- Arlen Specter's defection is no great loss for the GOP
- Homeland Security's Napolitano: Should she be forced out?
- Arizona Sheriff Arpaio stares down federal "witch hunt"
- Ben Stein: Government is dangerous
- Can the U.S. bring justice to Lebanon?
- Your state pension system may just collapse
- Amway's Richard DeVos reveals how to be rich in hard times
- Officials selling ad space on public buildings
- HBO has Obama movie in the works
- A guide to golf's spookiest courses
- Andrea Tantaros: It's time to fight for "cultural revival"
- Is social networking really for you?
- 5 tips for managing your self-directed retirement account
- Ruddy: Obama needs "Clintonomics"
- Loneliness can be hazardous to your health
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "Cyber War: It's Already Begun" issue and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.