Lou Dobbs is on a crusade to protect our borders, our jobs, and the American
dream. Can he save a troubled nation?
Newsmax finds out in a special report
and exclusive interview with America's crusading news anchor.
The host of CNN's "Lou Dobbs Tonight," Dobbs has won plaudits and solid
ratings with his fight against illegal immigration, the outsourcing of
American jobs and the demise of America's middle class.
Newsmax magazine's special report "Lou Dobbs: Saving a Troubled Nation"
takes an in-depth look at the veteran newsman as he gives one of his most candid
The report features a wide-ranging exclusive interview with Dobbs conducted
by John Browne, Newsmax Media's Financial Intelligence editor, top aide to
Margaret Thatcher and a former member of the British parliament.
aim at what he sees as the problems plaguing America, and doesn't mince words.
You can also check out our FREE offer by
Going Here. Get
a U.S. Border patrol cap FREE with this special Lou Dobbs report.
Newsmax report explores:
- Dobbs reveals the dire forecast that is "not even considered" by our
- The real problem with America's education system and Dobbs' plan to fix
- The "absurdity" of U.S. immigration policy.
- Dobbs' "list of shame" U.S. firms that ship jobs overseas.
The 12 reasons companies go offshore for jobs and seven drawbacks to
- How others in the media have attacked Dobbs.
- The "sleeper issue" of the 2008 elections.
- America's "unconscionable" policy on Iraq and why Dobbs opposes a
pre-emptive strike on Iran.
- 18 things you may not know about Lou Dobbs.
- Why Dobbs believes Mexican immigration is nothing more than a "safety
valve for a nation that is corrupt."
- How globalization has made for strange political bedfellows.
- The good news about the Social Security system.
- Why Dobbs' wife was arrested on a gun charge.
- How a "new American aristocracy" is taking control of our economy.
- Why the U.S. has already lost the tariff wars.
- The "real issue" regarding so-called free trade.
- The threat to the dollar and China's influence on U.S. internal policy.
- Dobbs believe the federal government is lying when it gives inflation,
immigration and unemployment figures.
- And much more.
Find out how you can get this report FREE.
Go Here Now.
PLUS: Find out how to get a U.S. Border Patrol cap FREE the cap with other
gifts is a value of $37. This edition of Newsmax magazine is not
to be missed. Go Here
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Guess who George Bush's best friend is? We tell you.
- Rep. Tom Tancredo is amnesty's "No. 1 enemy."
- Trouble brewing for Starbucks in China.
- Movie critics' leftward tilt.
- Sen. Biden pushes for release of Nazi documents.
- Johnny Depp to star as poisoned Russian spy.
- Why NYC tunnels are vulnerable to terror attacks.
- Cost of the border fence skyrockets.
- Profile: The Real Rahm "Rahmbo" Emanuel.
- Secret Social Security giveaway to Mexicans exposed.
- Wal-Mart caught in '08 political crossfire.
- Illicit nuclear traffic doubles in five years.
- Millionaires targeted by IRS.
- Hollywood celebs pay $175,000 to relax.
- Famed scientist says Anti-Semitism justified.
- Hillary hires an evangelical consultant.
- Schwarzenegger: "I'm a moderate."
- The top 10 political blogs.
- How Health Savings Accounts can save you money.
- Condi rules out '08 run.
- Takeover threatens New York Times.
- "Castro's crimes" chronicled.
- The 10 best healthy wines: don't sip til you read this.
- Seven pains men should never ignore.
- Israel's Shimon Peres: Iran is "very weak."
- New gadget zaps stress.
- Dr. Blaylock: Low blood pressure: what it really means.
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
And now you can get our FREE offer with the U.S. Border Patrol cap. Send
a message to your neighbors wear the cap! See this exciting offer
Go here now!