26 Awesome Medical Breakthroughs
From amazing high-tech devices to bold new surgical procedures, the pace of progress in medicine is stunning.
So stunning, it may not only change the way you live, but increase the lifespan of millions.
More than ever, Americans have access to the world's most astonishing array of advances to explore, repair, and rebuild our bodies.
Case in point: When NFL player Kevin Everett suffered a spinal injury during a game, doctors thought he would be permanently paralyzed. But experts used a radical new "induced hypothermia" treatment to stave off paralysis — and within a month Everett was walking without assistance.
Newsmax magazine's special report, "26 Awesome Medical Breakthroughs," offers an exclusive look at the marvelous new developments that are revolutionizing medicine.
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $30 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This eye-opening Newsmax report focuses on these medical advances — some already available, others being tested or just over the horizon:
- Diabetes pill eliminates the need for insulin shots
- New genetic markers may expose your heart risk
- New test predicts the risk of Parkinson's
- Radio-frequency energy relieves asthma symptoms
- Once-a-year bone-loss blocker treats osteoporosis
- Blood test detects lung cancer at early stages
- Artificial neck-disc implants replace spinal fusion
- New fibromyalgia medication
- Bird flu vaccine could avert a pandemic
- New vision drugs and artificial retinas can restore lost vision
- Occipital-nerve stimulation fights migraine headaches
- The PillCam detects gastrointestinal disease
- Latest breast biopsies reduce cancer risk
- Nose spray could cure inner-ear infections in children
- Shrimp-cell bandage promotes faster clotting
- Robotic ankle will aid Iraq amputees
- The Hearing Pill helps prevent hearing loss
- "Superbug" killer fights drug-resistant bacteria
- Implanted microchips store patient data
- Ultrasound detects breast cancer without surgery
- New stem-cell sources don't require embryos
- Saliva test could detect mouth and throat cancer
- Synthetic scorpion venom battles hard-to-treat brain cancer
- Bone-lengthening technique repairs children's deformed limbs
- And more
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $30 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Ann Coulter to campaign against McCain
- FBI wiretaps go dead
- Larry Kudlow's take on recession fears
- Chinese tourists invade the U.S.
- Think-tank thinks Gore is wrong on global warming
- DEA agents sue over Denzel Washington film
- Feds will issue debit cards
- Las Vegas newspapers help sell sex
- Money markets can be risky
- Bob Grant's last laugh
- Where have all the heroes gone?
- Ignoring your teeth could be deadly
- Ben Affleck schmoozes Pelosi
- Foreign cash rescuing U.S. firms
- China's floating debris imperils U.S. satellites
- Air Force is high on synfuels
- John Bolton: missed opportunities in Iran
- Don Imus and his new best friends
- The exurbia explosion may boost GOP
- The "anti-estrogenic" diet
- Branson: GOP's answer to Hollywood
- Radio talkers blast McCain
- Lotteries fail schools
- U.S. gardens grow better than ever
- The best wine accessories
- Nutrients that fight aging
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "26 Awesome Medical Breakthroughs" report and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.