Al Gore Shocked by
‘The Great Cool-Down’
Is global warming over?
With icy weather hitting the United States and Europe this winter, Al Gore's global warming theory may be going up in smoke.
Now a Newsmax magazine special report, “The Great Cool-Down,” will anger global warming advocates and enthrall global warming skeptics.
As Newsmax reports, a growing body of new scientific evidence casts serious doubt on the claim that the world is facing a catastrophic rise in temperature — as Al Gore and many climatologists have claimed.
And critics of global warming can no longer be likened to Holocaust deniers. Still, Al Gore and other global-warming alarmists insist the threat is real.
They say that warming is caused by human activity, and steps must be taken if we're to sustain life on the planet as we know it.
But a significant number of highly regarded climate experts are skeptical, with some even stating that there is a greater chance of prolonged global cooling than of imminent global warming. Republican Sen. James Inhofe has called global warming "the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people."
Newsmax magazine's “Great Cool-Down” report takes an honest and in-depth look at the climate change debate, which will have a serious impact on carbon emissions legislation, the U.S. economy, and ultimately, the American way of life.
With President Obama still pushing a “cap-and-trade” bill that would cost every American thousands of dollars all in an effort to lower carbon emissions, finding out the truth is a must for every citizen.
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $30 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This exclusive Newsmax report explores:
- What skeptics contend are the real causes of climate change
- Al Gore to reap billions off of “green” technologies
- Obama and Pelosi's radical cap-and-trade plans
- The plunging popular support for climate change crusaders
- The bogus claim about Himalayan glaciers
- Sarah Palin's candid skepticism of climate alarmists
- The nine factors behind skeptics’ argument
- CO2 levels are rising — but temperatures are falling
- The myth of melting icecaps
- The “Climategate” conspiracy that tarnished the global-warming message
- Obama's “hint” about climate science
- How weather-measuring stations skew warming data
- Schwarzenegger's view of the climate-change debate
- The MIT meteorologist who debunks warming
- What sunspots indicate about climate change
- Cold conditions — more deadly than warm
- How purloined e-mails dampened the Copenhagen climate summit
- The false alarm over sea-level rise
- The climate expert who calls global warming “a scam”
- Why spy satellites were diverted to climate research
- Ocean temperatures' influence on climate
- The “importance of now” for warming activists
- Hurricane forecaster Dr. William Gray's skepticism on warming
- Is this winter the onset of a mini ice age?
- And more
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $30 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Glenn Beck top TV news “favorite personality”
- Alert: Supreme Court's ruling could change elections forever
- Newsmax wins top spot in Nielsen ranking
- Who really is behind the tea party movement?
- “Chemical jihad” — terror groups flooding U.S. with cheap drugs
- China blasts U.S. over Taiwan arms deal
- 10 best films for conservatives
- Another big quake likely in Haiti
- Faith-based fitness programs are growing
- Newsmax poll: Scott Brown could beat Obama
- Schwarzenegger fumes at Nebraska healthcare buy-off
- Obama's budget targets high earners
- Air traffic delays fixed by GPS, Feds slow to use it
- Ben Stein: a few questions for the president
- Obama makes Wall Street friends with entrepreneur training
- Indian casinos fall on tough times
- Puerto Rico's Luis Fortuno is a “GOP godsend”
- 8 surprising places for a great retirement
- David Cameron is Britain's conservative wonder boy
- Hot, exotic ETFs set to skyrocket
- The case for Roth IRAs
- The very best South American wines
- 3-D movies are a headache for some
- 5 new food trends
- Medical advances that will rock your world
- Doctor says low-salt diets are not healthy
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our “Great Cool-Down” issue and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.