The Sandy Hook tragedy provided President Obama with all the firepower he needed to take on the National Rifle Association and promote his anti-gun agenda.
But the NRA is firing back.
Newsmax magazine's special report "High Noon: Obama vs. NRA" takes an in-depth look at one of America's most controversial issues as Obama seeks to seize on gun control to burnish his legacy and the NRA vows to battle gun restrictions in courts of law — and the court of public opinion.
Obama has already signed off on 23 "executive actions" on guns, while the NRA — and the more than 200,000 new members who have joined in anticipation of new anti-gun legislation — promises to prevail in its defense of Second Amendment rights.
The Newsmax report also features an exclusive interview with NRA President David Keene, and leading pollster Kellyanne Conway tells why poll questions can distort support for guns.
This issue of Newsmax magazine is hot off the presses.
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $30 value and something every home must have! Go Here Now.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Christopher Ruddy, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- GOP should lead immigration overhaul
- Obama administration blocking natural gas exports
- U.S. East Coast needs missile defense strategy
- Feds raise taxes while states lower them
- Stimulus boondoggle boosts China's military
- Obama eyes mandatory voting
- Social media is transforming the way we worship
- LIGNET: America's weakness feeds chaos in Africa
- Texas gets it right on crime
- Housing sales roaring back
- Ben Stein: The price we pay for energy
- Obama's debt dilemma
- Decline in fertility rates threatens U.S. prosperity
- GOP not so big on Chris Christie
- Doug Schoen: President's approach divides the nation
- Democrats claim Lincoln as their own in movie
- Heirloom grains make a comeback
- Cable TV losing to online video
- 10 most dangerous computer password mistakes
- Beware of actively managed exchange-traded funds
- Fix your high cholesterol
- Fight over genetically modified foods is spreading
- The very best men's shavers
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our “High Noon: Obama vs. NRA” issue and the Emergency Radio, with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.