Can Oprah Winfrey, the most influential woman in America, make Barack Obama the next President of the United States?
Newsmax Magazine's special report "Obama & the Oprah Factor" examines how the billionaire talk-show host and her millions of deeply devoted fans could help put the Democratic Senator from Illinois in the White House. In fact, Oprah's backing has already made Obama a top contender in a short time.
The report also features the surprising results of a Zogby poll, commissioned by Newsmax, revealing Oprah's political reach and how Oprah stacks up against the power of Hillary Clinton.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed!
Bonus: Get this special edition of Newsmax magazine PLUS a FREE Emergency Radio this is a total value of $35 FREE Go Here Now. You can also check out our FREE offer with a free gift by Going Here.
This exclusive Newsmax report probes the Obama-Oprah connection:
- Why Oprah has broken all precedent by endorsing Obama
- The remarkable and similar life paths the two share
- Oprah and Obama: links to a controversial Chicago church
- How Oprah could torpedo Hillary's candidacy
- How Oprah's jumpstarted Obama campaign by making his book a best seller
- "Oprah-Obama '08" T-shirts a sign of things to come?
- The two sources of Oprah's amazing clout
- The spiritual mentor who changed Obama's life
- The simple request that could make Obama the best-funded candidate
- How Oprah may have subtlety helped elect George Bush in 2000 with her famous kiss
- Why celebrities are "the most widely available drug in America"
- Obama's "perfect" liberal voting record
- The political left's anti-Winfrey "NOprah" movement
- Obama's Freudian slip about Oprah
- Obama's Illinois voting record on crime
- Behind-the-scenes at Oprah's mighty media empire TV, radio, Internet, publishing and more
- How influential are African-American celebrities like Oprah, Tiger Woods, or Michael Jordan?
- Oprah's "wastefully lavish" project in Africa
- And much more
Get a $30 Emergency Radio with our FREE Offer Simply Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Federal Reserve helps illegals wire funds
- Hollywood plans Valerie Plame flick
- Gen. Tommy Franks rates President Bush
- Hugo Chavez spends $4 billion on weapons
- Timeline: Chavez's rise to dictatorship
- Lieberman: Terror tax for U.S.?
- Doctors' poor handwriting blamed for deaths
- Jeb Bush urges aides to help Romney
- Giuliani confronts his "liberal" issues
- Ford's head-on collision with gay rights
- Ban McDonald's, says Prince Charles
- Pelosi backs college benefits for illegals
- Bill Clinton rakes in $40 million from speeches
- Schmucks! Jackie Mason skewers them all
- Hillary's got religion, but skeptics abound
- Why are Putin's enemies dying?
- Hugo Chavez spends $4 billion on weapons
- Bio: Spy novelist Ted Bell
- West Point teaches "the jihad playbook"
- Online porn steals "age of innocence"
- Start your own trust
- The real reason David Geffen is angry with the Clintons
- Corporate activism: out of control
- Cash for classes doesn't work
- Is the president "fundraiser in chief"?
- Wikipedia's conservative rival on the rise
- Diet sodas linked to weight GAIN
- Borrow cash or lend it on the Internet.
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
$30 Value FREE: Get the Emergency Radio FREE with Newsmax magazine Go Here Now