John McCain . . .
Ready to Answer the Call
Republicans have placed their bets on a complicated political pro John McCain. His time has finally arrived, the GOP says. Now all he needs to do is win.
Newsmax magazine's special report "Ready to Answer the Call" by Ronald Kessler takes an in-depth look at "the two John McCains."
One is the symbol of courage, the war hero who is a staunch supporter of the U.S. presence in Iraq and an unflinching warrior in the battle against terrorism.
The other is the unpredictable maverick with a volatile temper who seems to go out of his way to stick his finger in the eye of his critics.
The question, according to Kessler, is "whether the two McCains can co-exist and win the presidency."
Kessler concludes he can.
Newsmax cites a Zogby poll that reveals the candidate Americans want to answer the phone at 3 a.m. McCain, Obama, or Hillary. The results may surprise you.
You can also check out our FREE offer the Emergency Radio a $30 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This exclusive Newsmax report explores:
McCain's horrific treatment by the Vietnamese
The "worst news" of McCain's political career
The New York Times' smear campaign against McCain
McCain's shocking outburst against a Senate colleague
The real reason McCain opposed the Bush tax cuts
The McCain moves that have most riled conservatives
Why McCain's "best weapon" is Sen. Joe Lieberman
Why reporters sometimes "cover" for McCain
The secret to McCain's "fence-straddling" and the Reagan connection
The crucial speech that garnered conservative support
Is McCain anti-gun?
The part McCain plays in an upcoming documentary
Why McCain refused an early POW release
McCain's vow regarding pork barrel spending
The McCain family's military tradition
The lesson McCain learned from the Keating Five scandal
Why Grover Norquist believes McCain will win the White House
And much more
Find out how you can get this report FREE PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $35 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Hollywood trial has surprise tie to Clintons
- Military recruitment centers under attack
- Will Obama's glitter be gone by November?
- Britain cracks down on illegal aliens
- The race to save the economy
- Cities face a credit crunch too
- Hot housing markets seriously!
- Gore takes a hit for global hypocrisy
- Late-night TV has big role in the '08 campaign
- Ben Stein sees America's daylight
- Doctor reveals the danger of forced vaccinations
- "527" groups prepare $1 billion war chest
- Anti-Semitism grips Europe
- Obama and Hillary trade barbs on NAFTA
- Radio great Bob Grant thanks Newsmax
- Ruddy offers the latest on the Haditha Marines
- Craigslist's Craig Newmark answers "If I were president"
- Genome mapping goes mainstream
- Fueling a buzz over hydrogen
- Rocker Bob Geldof praises Bush
- Bill and Hillary give media the runaround
- Rush Limbaugh's "Man of Many Voices"
- Prepare to trash your keyboard you won't be needing it
- Golf gadgets and accessories
- The perils of belly fat: Your heart is at risk
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our John McCain report report and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer Go Here Now.