The new issue of Newsmax magazine features one of the most penetrating looks into the private and public life of a leading American media icon, Sean Hannity.
In a special May cover story, "A Great American: Inside the World of Sean Hannity," the Fox News star takes Newsmax readers on a rare and exclusive journey, recounting his incredible career rise from home contractor to one of the nation's most influential news personalities.
He offers a touching personal account of his family's role in his success, and a behind-the-scenes view of hit cable show.
Today Sean Hannity is the nation's leading conservative media titan with an awesome reach across three media platforms: television, radio, and Internet. Each night over 2.5 million viewers tune in to Fox's "Hannity" to watch the straight-shooting host eviscerate liberal talking heads and political correctness.
His nationally syndicated radio show, broadcast from New York's powerhouse WABC, reaches an estimated 13.5 million listeners each week, putting Hannity just behind Rush Limbaugh in audience. His powerful message and broad reach have made Hannity the Obama administration's public enemy No. 1.
For the first time ever, Hannity shares with Newsmax readers his up-close and personal look at his faith, his family and his future, his thoughts on today's political scene, his take on the 2012 GOP presidential field, and more.
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $35 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
The must-read "A Great American" report:
- The real reason Hannity so strongly opposes Obama
- Showdown: the day Obama targeted Hannity
- The fateful phone call that changed Hannity's life
- A day in the life of Sean Hannity
- Hannity before broadcasting: contractor, bartender, chef
- Atlanta calling: Hannity's first big break
- Why filling in for Rush Limbaugh was a near disaster
- 10 things you'd never guess about Hannity
- Hannity's surprising friendship with liberal Alan Colmes
- Obama's angry accusation against Hannity
- Hannity on Trump: "I love his outspokenness."
- Hannity on Obama: "Jimmy Carter on steroids"
- Taxes, spending — why Washington "shocks the conscience"
- The "profound impact" Hannity's father had on his son
- Hannity's first radio gig — fired after 40 hours
- Why Hannity thinks the tea party will save America
- The media star's favorite flicks — and foods
- Hannity's surprise choice for president in 2012
- The conservative talker's evolving view of Bill and Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton and Hannity's big regret over the 2008 election
- And much, much more
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $35 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- States derail Washington's spending spree
- Doug Schoen: Who's the strongest GOP candidate for 2012?
- Hollywood turns against its chosen one
- Our troops abroad — where they are stationed
- The 18 most dangerous places in America
- Stephen King rants at Florida's governor
- Obama re-election: It's the economy, stupid
- Union leaders using desperate tactics
- Bill Clinton's favorability hits new record
- Vicente Fox: Obama's Mexico approach fails
- Deposed despots keep it all in the family
- Honoring the speech that ended an "evil empire"
- How to master your electronic gadgets
- Obama's high-speed rail going nowhere fast
- New rules for job seekers
- You can roll your own pension
- Should you insure your pet?
- 10 ways to add 10 years to your life
- Fix your achy joints
- A patriot's guide to Philadelphia
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "A Great American" issue and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.