Sarah Palin and the Leaders of the Newer Feminism
They are business executives. Political movers and shakers. Sports icons. Media moguls. They're the most prominent women who are redefining womanhood in 21st-century America.
From Sarah Palin to Oprah Winfrey to Kathy Ireland to Suzy Welch to Ivanka Trump, these women share several traits: They're smart, independent, successful, and they're shaping feminism today — even if it means being a mom and raising kids!
Newsmax magazine's special report "Sarah Palin and the Leaders of the Newer Feminism" profiles 21 strong women living on their own terms and setting the standard for today's female.
In Newsmax's special report, writer S.E. Cupp says that the days of bra-burning, feminist militancy from acolytes of Betty Friedan and Gloria Steinem who defined womanhood as simply anti-male, are gone.
Today, women as different as Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton can claim the feminist mantle.
You can also check out our FREE offer for Sarah Palin's new book "Going Rogue" — a $35 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This exclusive Newsmax report explores:
- Why this is "the greatest time in history to be a woman"
- How Sarah Palin became an icon of the new feminism
- Hillary Clinton's remarkable string of firsts
- How a supermodel who likes raising her kids became a $1.4 billion supermogul
- The "sorry secret" about today's feminist women groups
- How Danica Patrick crashed the boys club of auto racing
- The original suffragettes — and the "second-wave" feminists
- Evangelist Joyce Meyer's media empire: She made it in the ultimate men's club
- Hillary's "you go, girl!" moment in Africa
- Dr. Laura Schlessinger's "horrible burdens" of being female
- Why women's groups have criticized President Obama
- The CEO who is Forbes' third-most-powerful woman in the world
- The top-earning female athlete in history
- Why Michelle Obama won't be a typical first lady
- Cooking-show host Rachael Ray's extraordinary success
- Gloria Steinem's "ultimate myth"
- Murray Rothbard's counterattack on feminism
- Comediennes' savage attacks on Sarah Palin
- Why Nancy Brinker won the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- The woman behind eBay's meteoric rise
- CNBC Business News anchor Erin Burnett's amazing appeal
- The country songbird who celebrates the strength of women
- And more
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get Sarah Palin's new book "Going Rogue" worth almost $34 (with shipping) with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Target Obama: A guide to the 2010 midterms
- Lou Dobbs: immigration reform battle coming to a boil
- Supreme Court may legalize local gun laws
- Venezuela's Chavez and his secret life as a cocaine kingpin
- Exclusive: Bill Clinton reveals how the GOP can come back
- Indian superstar detained in terror watch snafu
- The economics — and pitfalls — of relocating
- Blagojevich wants to subpoena the Obamas for his trial
- White House will be watching you on Facebook
- The Obama effect: Limbaugh, Beck see ratings soar
- Special report: death on reality TV
- No Medals of Honor for America's war heroes
- Investing guru: Don't trust Bernanke
- Obama's Afghanistan dilemma
- Ben Stein: A story for recessionary times
- Lutherans are split by gay issues
- Do you really need that medical test? What you doctor won't tell you
- Dollar woes: best exchange-traded funds with overseas investments
- Simon Cowell takes on disgruntled contestants
- Teaching veterans to run for Congress
- Bernie Goldberg: Good riddance to ABC's Charlie Gibson
- make money in down markets aboard the dividend machine
- The very best specialty magazines
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "Sarah Palin and the Leaders of the Newer Feminism" issue and Sarah's new book with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.