What is the truth about Islam in America?
As the debate intensifies on how to combat the threat of terrorism and how much focus is necessary on American Muslims, Newsmax takes an in-depth look in this special report, "The United States of Islam."
Are they middle class professionals or dangerous religious zealots?
Just how much does Shariah Law influence their lifestyles?
And how will they respond to the death of Osama bin Laden at the hands of American Special Ops Forces?
A fast-growing Muslim minority is making its voice heard in America. Some applaud the trend; while others worry that our traditional Judeo-Christian culture is at risk.
The report uncovers surprising facts about Islam in America — and dispels widely held notions about Muslims in the American melting pot.
This important edition of Newsmax magazine is only available through this special offer!
Order now and receive a FREE gift!
This exclusive Newsmax report explores:
- American Muslims: model minority or suspect class?
- Home-grown terrorists and their "stealth jihad"
- Moderate Muslims' fight against "political Islam"
- Pew study: U.S. Muslims are educated, professional
- The European Muslim "nightmare"
- A violent struggle for Shariah in Detroit
- A timeline of important events in Muslim-American history
- The "foremost threat" to American security
- Rape and murder — disturbing incidents "justified" by Shariah
- The battle over of anti-Muslim advertising
- Why some Muslims oppose the ground zero mosque
- Author: Fundamentalist Islam "incompatible" with U.S. freedoms
- The first mosque built in America — in Iowa
- Where are most American Muslims from [not the Middle East]?
- What pollster John Zogby says about American Muslims
- The rise of hate crimes against U.S. Muslims
- Warith Deen Mohammed — "America's Imam"
- The Tennessee standoff over a proposed mosque
- Why Christians were arrested at an Arab arts festival
- The U.S. high school with a "call to prayer" for Muslims
- Islamic honor killings increase in the U.S.
- And more
Find out how you can get this report FREE — along with a special gift. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Feds pry on private computers
- Should "anchor babies" be automatic citizens?
- A surgery-free fix for prostate cancer
- Ben Stein: Life insurance is sign of love
- Weight loss secret: water
- Costs of entitlements are soaring
- Obama disrespecting European allies
- Newswoman Kathleen Parker's rapid rise
- Dr. Laura: Let go of troubled relationships
- Energize your home and save money
- Diversification is still best stocks bet
- Imagine retiring to Italy
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our “The Truth About Islam in America” issue and get a fee gift! — Go Here Now.