The 2012 election has made David Koch, the billionaire business mogul, philanthropist, and leading Republican, one of the most influential people on the American scene.
The Obama administration hates him and what he stands for . . . but millions of Americans applaud both his success and his decision to play a key role in keeping America's free-enterprise system sound and strong.
And in Newsmax magazine's special report "David Koch Speaks," the conservative icon offers a rare and exclusive inside look at his private world.
David Koch speaks about his charity efforts, his businesses, his family, the future of America, and the election of Barack Obama.
Koch is co-founder of the powerful political advocacy group Americans for Prosperity, which fights for lower taxes and limited government and was credited with helping the GOP regain control of the House in 2010.
His organization and Koch himself have become a target of Democratic attacks, notably one from President Obama, who called Koch and his older brother Charles "secretive oil billionaires."
In the exclusive interview with Newsmax magazine, the vice president of Koch Industries and former vice presidential candidate tells why he decided to get personally involved in this election and what he thinks is at stake.
He reveals his personal thoughts about President Obama and also warns about "future of our country and the catastrophic consequences of the federal government incurring these massive deficits year after year."
The Newsmax magazine feature also illuminates the remarkable generosity of Koch, the fourth richest American, in the areas of healthcare and the arts. Koch has been called the leading patron of the arts in the country.
This issue of Newsmax magazine is hot off the presses.
You can also check out our FREE offer — the best-selling new book "The ObamaCare Survival Guide" — a $25 value with shipping included! This is the first and best book to help you navigate the massive new law! Go Here Now.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Christopher Ruddy, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Obama's policies invite terrorist attacks
- Dodd-Frank "reforms" may shutter small banks
- China's policies stunting U.S. growth
- Thomas Sowell: wealth redistribution never works
- Grading the Electoral College on fairness
- Marines testing robot war dogs
- Canada gives U.S. a lesson on economy
- Make the right decisions to retire on time
- Testosterone: the new fountain of youth?
- Media are in the pocket for Obama
- Auto sales hitting the brakes
- Ben Stein: sex and violence pervade TV
- NASCAR goes green on the environment
- 8 great Thanksgiving movies
- The very best Thanksgiving turkeys
- Saving the SS United States
- Cops play commandos with military vehicles
- Doug Schoen: Americans are greater than their leaders
- Mini-subs could bring terrorists to U.S.
- Are baldness drugs dangerous?
- Stuart Varney's trek to success
- E-book revolution is under way
- Get 200,000 miles out of your car
- Genealogy websites uncover family roots
- Heartburn drugs linked to health risk
- Travel: 12 must-see wonders
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our “David Koch Speaks” issue and the ObamaCare Survival Guide, with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.