PLUS America's Most Influential Talkers
In an exclusive interview with
Newsmax magazine, Bill O'Reilly declares that the
U.S. is engaged in a "culture war" pitting those with traditional
American values against "secular progressives" who want to overhaul
And O'Reilly is using his power as a top radio and TV "talker" to
fight for those traditional values.
Newsmax magazine's special edition features
a wide-ranging interview with O'Reilly — author of the new book
Editor's Note: Get your copy of this book with our FREE offer
Go Here Now.
Warrior O'Reilly says
Christianity is under attack, identifies the country's most
dangerous man, and scoffs at the influence of Hillary Clinton.
Here's a sample of what O'Reilly has to say:
"The far-left smear machine is already cranked up over ‘Culture
Warrior.' You basically have to begin with the definition of the
culture war. And it's between traditionalists who believe the
country is noble — America is a noble nation, we can make
mistakes, but basically at the heart of our system is a nobility
that makes the world a better place — and secular progressives,
who believe America is a deeply flawed nation that needs a
He also states in the interview: "There isn't anybody more vilified in
American culture than me. Why? Because I know what [secular
progressives are] up to, and I know how they work."
And he says: "The Republicans fear me, not as much as the Democrats,
but believe me, Dick Cheney isn't kicking my door in to get on ‘The
Factor' because I've got their number."
O'Reilly is also unafraid of taking on his colleagues in the media. As
for MSNBC's repeated attacks on his Fox show, O'Reilly said, "It's
desperation. There has never been an operation that has failed as much
as this operation. You've had a 10-year failure. Not one success."
Perhaps O'Reilly's most surprising comments were about Hillary
Clinton, a polarizing figure that's become the bogeyman for the right.
Not so fast, says O'Reilly, who argues that Hillary is "not a hard
core secular progressive" but simply a "knee-jerk liberal."
In his interview with Newsmax, O'Reilly also tackles
the ACLU, George Soros, John McCain, Rudy Giuliani, Newt Gingrich and
other figures on the national scene.
The accompanying Newsmax magazine feature
article "Talk About Power" takes an in-depth look at the world of talk
radio and its impact on the nation, spotlighting Newsmax's Top 25 Most
Influential Talkers in 2006 — including Rush Limbaugh, Don Imus,
Michael Savage, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham.
You can also check out our FREE offer for Bill O'Reilly's new
"Culture Warrior" with our magazine by
That's a free value of almost $33!
In addition to hard-hitting investigative reports and special
commentary fromMichael Reagan,
John Stossel, Susan Estrich,
Christopher Ruddy, James Hirsen,
David Limbaugh and others, you get much more in
Newsmax Magazine, including:
- U.S. highways are sold to foreign companies.
- The real reason Paramount canned Tom Cruise.
- The ACLU sues over immigration enforcement.
- U.S. commander predicts satellite attacks.
- Iran exhibits Holocaust cartoons.
- Mitt Romney denounces stem cell research.
- China bans Mickey Mouse.
- Judge dismisses Kerry "Stolen Honor" lawsuit.
- Syria warns: We're ready to take on Israel.
- "Water-balloon effect" pushes illegals into California.
- New port-worker ID system is seriously flawed.
- Google: Feds are biggest threat to privacy.
- U2's Bono dodges taxes.
- Fox News pundit Williams assails "phony" black leaders.
- Giuliani tops Hillary in ‘08 poll.
- Spielberg donates $1 million to help Israel.
- Travel: More super-sized cruise ships coming.
- Safety issues keeping drones out of U.S. skies.
- Know your financial personality.
- Dr. Blaylock: Preventing and treating arthritis.
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine,
which won a Silver Eddie award in the News/Commentary category of the
2005 Eddies, Folio magazine's prestigious journalism awards.
Find out why half a million people read Newsmax magazine
Editor's Note: Get Bill O'Reilly's new book with our FREE
Go Here Now.