A Newsmax Special Report:
Why “Glenn Beck Wants You!”
When Glenn Beck hit the airwaves as Fox News 5PM host, his Glenn Beck Show immediately broke records — attracting more than 3 million viewers a night.
Glenn soon became a powerful force on the American media scene, beloved by millions . . . and hated by liberals. since
He also became a bestselling sensation. He's the only author ever to have a No. 1 New York Times best-seller in the fiction, nonfiction and paperback fiction categories.
His syndicated radio show airs on more than 400 stations, his Web site and Web casts are thriving, and his live comedy performances are jam-packed.
Why, and how, is Glenn Beck resonating so powerfully with a huge swath of the American people?
Newsmax magazine takes an in-depth look at the “Happy Warrior” Glenn Beck and reveals how he rose to prominence — and has become such an enemy of the Obama White House and the establishment media.
This insider report on Glenn Beck includes an exclusive, wide-ranging interview with the media sensation who befuddles critics, rallies voters and draws back the curtain on low deeds in high places.
In his interview with Newsmax, Beck reveals his worst fear: that a “Reichstag moment” — a catastrophic event may soon take place so that the powers that be in Washington can end the Republic and our cherished Constitution.
Beck insists he’s not fear mongering — but he is personally afraid for the United States.
When you get Newsmax magazine’s special report on Glenn Beck, we’ll also provide you with a special URL so you can watch the video of our interview with him. This is not available publicly — but it’s a special bonus to our readers!
Beck himself loves Newsmax. Recently he gushed enthusiastically about the blockbuster “Glenn Beck Wants You!” Newsmax report, telling radio listeners: “Gosh, thank you, Newsmax. What an in-depth article, and a fair article. Thank you.”
And he told Newsmax: “We are fighting people who want power over us.”
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $30 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This exclusive Newsmax report explores:
- The significance of Beck’s astronomical TV ratings
- A timeline of Glenn’s roller-coaster career
- How the move to Fox News “unchained” Beck
- What really happened during his days at CNN
- Beck’s ominous outlook for the FCC
- The tragic event that changed Beck forever
- Why Glenn calls himself a “rodeo clown”
- The far-flung Beck media empire
- Why a boycott of Beck advertisers fizzled
- Recovering alcoholic Beck’s promise to the Lord
- The most eye-catching item in Beck’s N.Y. office
- The phone call that transformed Glenn’s career forever
- What inspired Beck’s best-seller "Arguing With Idiots"
- The "secret sauce" to Beck’s phenomenal success
- What led Glenn to become a Mormon
- Beck’s 9-12 Project — restoring the unity that followed 9-11
- Why two basic “facts” about healthcare are wrong
- Sarah Palin’s take on Glenn Beck
- Why Beck fears a “Reichstag fire” event
- Beck’s threat to the mainstream media
- Beck and the Tea Party Patriots
- Why Beck makes conservatives optimistic
- Why he would meet with Obama, if invited
- Beck’s take on out-of-touch politicians
- And more
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $30 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Obama’s shining star is on the wane
- House bill targets Federal Reserve’s secrecy
- Iraq: Another disaster in the making?
- Warren Buffett opposes Obama on key issues
- Donald Trump talks to Newsmax: Obama, economy, more
- Bill O’Reilly: Independents are losing hope quickly
- Rush Limbaugh drops 79 pounds (we have the pictures)
- Changes in the Mass are in store for U.S. Catholics
- Immigration’s new cyber battlefront: kiddie porn
- Bill Clinton gets his groove back: Will Obama call him?
- Mayor Daley to the president: Take a pay cut
- Virginia governor’s race goes to the suburbs
- Money: Precious metals are still lustrous
- Is obsessive-compulsive Disorder contagious?
- Singapore’s healthcare system offers lessons for U.S.
- Ruddy: Obama’s war on talk radio begins
- Celeb pilots lash out at Obama over user fees
- Justice Thomas camps out at Walmart
- Ben Stein: Why force rich and poor to mix?
- Brad Pitt still working hard in New Orleans
- Why gold is becoming the new currency
- Warning: Online posting could damage your career
- 7 great places to retire overseas
- 5 ways to stop chronic joint pain
- Doctor: Low-fat diets don’t work
- Travel: The wellsprings of American music
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine. The liberal media moguls hate Newsmax.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "Glenn Beck Wants You!" issue and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.