The prospect of four more years under President Barack Obama looks grim: a gutted defense policy that makes our country less safe; an anemic business environment due to deepened regulation; and a likely more liberal Supreme Court resulting from Obama appointments.
All this would lead to an unrecognizable America and a fractured nation — perhaps forever.
Newsmax magazine's special report "2016: A Fractured America" by noted economist Stephen Moore offers a chilling forecast of what the nation could face if Obama is re-elected.
And that would be a realization of our worst fears: soaring debt, increasing unemployment, falling incomes, a battered stock market, rising energy costs, Obamacare, cap-and-trade tax, a double-dip recession, an assault on traditional marriage, and despotism by the executive branch.
Most ominous: Obama can achieve much of what he wants to accomplish without the approval of the House and Senate.
Moore is the founder and former president of the Club for Growth, a best-selling author, and an editorial board member for The Wall Street Journal. His exclusive report is the cover story for the latest Newsmax magazine: "2016: A Fractured America."
Newsmax magazine also features an exclusive article by the GOP's vice presidential candidate, Rep. Paul Ryan, who writes how Obama's "willful neglect" threatens America's future
The new issue of Newsmax magazine is hot off the presses.
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $35 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O’Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Christopher Ruddy, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- Campaign '12: It's down to the debates
- Obama's re-election is far from certain
- A Romney-Biden presidency is possible
- America retreats in the Middle East
- Peter Orszag: Privatize the Postal Service
- Hannity: Big government has failed
- Prop 32 makes union dues voluntary
- Red states outpace blue states on economy
- NRA: Re-elected Obama would imperil gun rights
- Tea party candidates vie for Senate
- Medical tourism takes off
- Beijing eyes power grab in South China Sea
- Flash mobs wreak havoc
- Laser pointers endangering pilots
- World War II sub finally found
- Keeping great teachers in the classroom
- Ben Stein: a speech for Mitt Romney
- Pennsylvania may be key to 2012
- Hollywood warms up to Obama — again
- Obsessed with the iPhone
- Doug Schoen: Who are the REAL undecided voters?
- Haunted houses become big business
- Dr. Laura: happy sex life equals happy life
- Emerging markets pay off
- Kirk Cameron's path of the Pilgrims: Plymouth Rock
- Weigh the advantages of the shingles vaccine
- The very best electronics
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our “Fractured America” issue and an Emergency Radio, with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.