Obama Is Becoming America's 'Controller in Chief':
What Danger Does This Pose?
Newt Gingrich tells Newsmax that President Obama's policies comprise an "amazing level of intervention" by a sitting U.S. president. Former Attorney General Edwin Meese says the intervention "exceeds anything that Roosevelt even would have contemplated." And GOP leader Ken Blackwell declares that Obama's expansion of federal power puts "our Constitution at risk."
It's all part of "Obamanopoly" — a Newsmax Special Report that reveals how our new president is gobbling up asset after asset on America's board game of power.
Barack Obama is pushing the limits of executive authority and brazenly changing the political rules of the game in pursuit of a worldwide game-changing agenda.
Newsmax magazine's special report "Controller in Chief" details how Obama is magnifying the role of government and concentrating unprecedented power in the executive branch — making the Democrat the nation's "Controller in Chief."
You can also check out our FREE offer — the Emergency Radio — a $30 value and something every home must have. Go Here Now.
This exclusive Newsmax report explores:
- The ominous consequences of Obama's budget deficits
- The presidential act that sent "shockwaves" through American business
- The mind-boggling price tag of healthcare reform
- Obama's war on the war on terror — and its feared results
- How Obama reversed Bush on abortion and stem-cell research
- "Road Warrior" Obama's record-smashing travel log
- The real objective of Obama's spending spree
- Why Colin Powell is concerned about the Obama agenda
- How the "planetary president" is moving the world in a new direction
- The bill Ron Paul calls a "bureaucratic nightmare"
- Obama's approval rating: falling fast
- How Obama's many "czars" are usurping power in Washington
- Obama's six-month spending scorecard
- Why even Ralph Nader is alarmed by the GM deal
- Obama's stimulus bill: "fiscal nymphomania"
- Warren Buffett's warning about a carbon tax
- Vice President Biden's confession about economic policy
- The "curious" appropriation in the cap-and-trade bill
- Obama and the "S" word — socialism
- Obama's surprising slap at Israel
- Healthcare reform's impact on private insurance — and 500,000 jobs
- What Obama wants regarding same-sex marriage
- How Obama's tax policies would send U.S. jobs overseas
- And much more
Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $30 with our FREE offer. Go Here Now.
This edition of Newsmax magazine is not to be missed.
In addition to our in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports, we entertain a constant stream of notable guests.
Past issues have included incisive commentary from such experts as Bill O'Reilly, George Will, Kathleen Parker, Michael Reagan, Ben Stein and David Limbaugh — to name a few.
This special edition of Newsmax magazine also includes:
- The trial of American hero Bernie Kerik
- Obama's healthcare plan is on life support
- Pakistan is America's worst nightmare
- Sen. Kit Bond: Why the Peace Corps is "smart power"
- The facts behind Obama's birth certificate controversy
- Swine flu could spark a Pentagon response
- S.E. Cupp: Sarah Palin's critics miss the point
- How to land a job after age 50
- Four breakthroughs for beating cancer
- Fear grips wealthy investors
- Bill Moyers attacks conservative talkers
- Bill O'Reilly: Obama vs. Ben Franklin on healthcare
- Actor Gary Sinise's tireless work for our troops
- Ben Stein's simple ideas for improving your life
- Obama and the Jews: The honeymoon may be over
- Fox News is steamrolling cable rivals
- How to cut back on e-mail clutter
- The future of talk radio: "media stations"
- Andie MacDowell is still nifty at 50
- Travel: Fall's flashiest foliage shows
- The very best 9-hole golf courses
- FDA bans a natural vitamin
Again, there is so much more in Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine’s prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies, and has now received a Charlie Award, the highest honor from the Florida Magazine Association, in each of five categories including Best In-Depth Reporting.
Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan and chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax magazine each month.
Better: Be one! Get our "Controller in Chief" issue and an Emergency Radio with our FREE offer — Go Here Now.