Warning! Hidden — Yet Deadly — Infections Could Be Taking
Over Your Body
Well-Known Doctor Reveals Where They're From — and How You Can Stop Them . . .
Dear Newsmax Reader,
I have a quick question for you . . .
What can that unsightly cold sore you may get on your lip from time to time possibly have in common with Alzheimer's disease?
Well, as I understand it — that nasty and painful cold sore or fever blister that pops up on your lip every so often is caused by the herpes simplex virus — more specifically, herpes simplex virus 1 (HSV1).
And recent research suggests that being infected with either HSV1 (oral herpes) or HSV2 (genital herpes) puts you at greater risk for developing Alzheimer's disease.
Here's how it works . . .
The herpes virus travels along nerve pathways that lead right to the areas of the brain connected to Alzheimer's disease.
Now, here's where it gets a little complicated — and where Newsmax's resident medical expert, Dr. Russell Blaylock, is much better at explaining it than I could ever be.
The way he explained it to me is this way: The herpes virus belongs to a group of microscopic organisms — including all manner of viruses, bacteria, and fungi — that silently and insidiously take up residence deep inside your body.
And that's when the trouble really begins. They begin their nasty work of unleashing an assortment of dangerous, chronic, and often life-threatening infections — that can lead to such diseases as cancer, autoimmune disorders, and Alzheimer's.
The worst part of this whole creepy scenario is that it takes place without you ever knowing.
But before you run off thinking you're at the complete mercy of this invading army of evildoers, there's more to the story.
And as with most things in life, the news isn't all bad . . .
Get Dr. Blaylock's FREE report on hidden infections. Go Here Now.
The Good, the Bad . . . and the Deadly
No doubt you're already aware of probiotics (the healthy bacteria living and growing within your digestive tract) — and how important they are to your overall digestive and immune system health. Dr. Blaylock has written about probiotics many times in his monthly health newsletter, The Blaylock Wellness Report.
Good bacteria are absolutely critical for your good health.
What I'm talking about here, and what Dr. Blaylock's discusses in his current newsletter, Infections That Lurk in Your Body — What You Must Know, are the bad bacteria, viruses, and various other organisms that can set the stage for dangerous and even deadly silent infections.
You might be asking yourself . . .
What Makes These Silent Invaders
So Potentially Dangerous?
This is a good question, because just like most people, you know how to recognize whether or not you have an infection — right?
From what Dr. Blaylock has to say about it, that's unfortunately not always the case.
You see, here's what makes those nasty culprits so scary:
- You often don't have a clue they've even taken up residence in your body — there are no outward signs of infection like fever, body aches, or swollen glands.
- By the time you realize something is wrong, you may already suffer from permanent damage to your health, often leaving you to battle severe and disabling illnesses — or even succumbing to an early death.
- They hide so well, even your own doctor can't detect the presence of infection in your body — leaving those insidious bugs to do their damage unimpeded.
But don't despair . . . Newsmax has a secret weapon against the dreadful ravages of those sneaky and persistent hidden infections.
We call it information.
And no one is better at offering sound health advice and answering the deep, burning questions you no doubt have now about silent and dangerous infections than . . .
Dr. Blaylock, Newsmax's Secret
DR. RUSSELL BLAYLOCK
Author, Health Advocate
Russell Blaylock, M.D., not only compiles and edits
Newsmax.com's Blaylock Wellness Report, he's also a
nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health
practitioner, author, and lecturer.
He attended the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New
Orleans and completed his internship and neurosurgical residency at
the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. For over a
quarter of a century, he practiced in the demanding field of
neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice.
He recently retired from his neurosurgical duties to devote his full
attention to nutritional studies and research. Dr. Blaylock has
authored three books on nutrition and wellness:
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills
- Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life
- Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients
An in-demand guest for radio and TV programs, he
lectures extensively to both lay audiences and other physicians on a
variety of nutrition-related subjects.
Dr. Blaylock is the 2004 recipient of the
Integrity in Science Award granted by the Weston A. Price Foundation.
He serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American
Nutraceutical Association and is a member of the editorial board of the Journal
of American Physicians and Surgeons, official publication of the
Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.
He previously was assistant clinical professor of neurosurgery at the University
of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and is a visiting biology professor at
the Belhaven College, also in Jackson.
Dr. Blaylock gives you the essential information about persistent, chronic infection you need — and your doctor may overlook — in this month's Blaylock Wellness Report
You'll not only get a full explanation of just what these infections are, but you'll also discover:
- What happens when you harbor a myriad of invisible "stealth organisms" inside your body — they're set and ready to ravage your health at any time . . .
- A new and advanced technology that puts these two tired and useless old tests you've probably had to shame — it'll root out your disease-causing organisms no matter where they're hiding . . .
- Five common toxins you must avoid if you're going to stop the growth of dangerous bacteria and viruses in your body . . .
- Three important clues that just might tell you whether you're one of the chosen ‘unlucky' ones for persistent infections . . .
- How to make sure you're getting enough of these 5 vitamins and minerals — or you'll be looking at a lifetime of chronic sickness . . .
- Why this seemingly harmless mineral is a double-edged sword — make sure you have a bona fide deficiency before you take this supplement . . .
- How foolish you are if you dismiss that cold sore on your lip — it could be setting the stage for a very serious brain disease . . .
- The answer to this question: Are you sure your sciatic pain is caused by a ruptured disc? You won't believe what the real cause might be — and surgery will just make it worse . . .
- Of all the viruses invading your brain (and if you're over the age of 60, you surely have at least one) — which one is the most deadly . . .
- How to power up your immune system with these 13 mega-nutrients — you'll not only fight off infection, you just might save your brain in the process . . .
- The unbelievable ease by which these two infection-generating culprits get into your blood vessels — once this happens, you could be headed for a heart attack or stroke . . .
- The nasty little bacteria associated with these 8 chronic and dangerous diseases — it'll quietly sneak into your system to wreak havoc without you even knowing it . . .
- True or false? You can ‘catch' psychiatric disorders like bipolar and schizophrenia . . .
And much more than I can ever list here . . .
Dr. Blaylock believes in ‘giving it to you straight' when it comes issues regarding your health.
In each and every one of his monthly health newsletters, he'll deliver the plain, eye-opening truth in his direct, no-fluff style.
Critical, life-saving information — written in clear, concise language (free of all that medical mumbo-jumbo). You can put it to good use the minute you read it.
Dr. Blaylock Won't Leave
You can rest assured you won't feel ‘hungry' for more information after you read your Blaylock Wellness Report.
Because Dr. Blaylock doesn't focus on just one subject in his monthly health newsletter.
He takes on many other health and wellness topics with his signature passion for delivering the honest-to-goodness truth — no matter what.
Just look at the wide reach of information you'll glean in just this issue alone. You'll:
- Find out why that annual flu shot you get may in fact be the greatest security risk for the United States . . .
- Beat the blues every single time with this one simple and practically unconscious action — you'll even cheer up the people around you, too . . .
- See how you can lower your risk of coming down with the fifth-most common form of cancer — just pack your diet full of these powerful nutrients . . .
- Discover seven vital nutrients you need to speed the healing of bone fractures, and radically cut the progression of osteoporosis . . .
- See what kind of chain reaction takes place in your body when you're deficient in this one single vitamin — and the simple dietary solution for stopping the chaos . . .
- Discover Dr. Blaylock's natural remedy to stop migraine headaches in their tracks — you'll have relief in just a matter of minutes . . .
- And much, much more . . .
Yes, send me my Blaylock Wellness Report now — CLICK HERE!
Think You'll Get the Real Truth
It's not likely.
You see, the mainstream media — like your newspaper, television, and magazines — is in business to make money.
And there's no better way to make money than through advertising.
The truth is, Big Pharma has an advertising budget worth billions upon billions of dollars — and they're not afraid to spend it on cute, sexy, colorful, and often misleading ads to make you run out and buy their latest side-effect laden wonder drug.
Pay close attention to the commercials next time you watch TV. You'll see mesmerizing ads selling you drugs for everything from headaches to erectile dysfunction.
And those medical journals in your doctor's office are no different. You'll find page after page of glossy pharmaceutical ads attempting to lure the best doctors in the medical community into their marketing web.
The food industry isn't innocent either.
Each year they spend billions of advertising dollars just to keep you in the dark when it comes to the truth about the many chemical and preservative-laden foods you buy for yourself and your family.
The mainstream media doesn't want to give up their fat wallets by printing a little thing like the truth — no matter the cost to you and your family's health.
Isn't that why you're a Newsmax subscriber?
Isn't it because you've come to trust Newsmax to bring you the truth you deserve — so you can exercise your right to make sound and informed choices?
Well, Dr. Blaylock believes the way you do — that each and every person is entitled to unwavering honesty, always.
He's not intimidated by the power-hungry medical establishment or the money-grabbing mainstream media when it comes to rooting out the truth concerning your health.
All of us here at Newsmax have come to regard him as quite a rebel and role model for the way health and business should be run, because:
- He accepts NO commissions or payment for any of the products he recommends.
- He takes NO money from the multi-billion dollar drug companies.
- He does NO medical "research" funded by Big Pharma, either.
This way, he has NO conflict of interest.
How many ‘experts' can you say the same thing about?
I want Dr. Blaylock's unbiased health information, so send me my first issue today — CLICK HERE!
A Tried and True Approach
to Your Best Health
Retired from over two decades as a successful neurosurgeon, Dr. Blaylock has first-hand knowledge of the inner workings of "traditional" medicine.
He knows what it's like to constantly be bombarded by Big Pharma and their seductive marketing campaigns.
Finally, when he just couldn't take the deceptive propaganda anymore, Dr. Blaylock turned his attention to getting the truth out to you — the public.
No more secrets, no more lies. Only straightforward, honest information about natural, healthy options you deserve and won't find anyplace else.
In your monthly Blaylock Wellness Report, Dr. Blaylock shares his expert knowledge on the latest cutting-edge health research available (especially those findings that never make it into the nightly news or your local paper).
And you'll get his recommendations for simple dietary solutions that will keep you in control of your own health, along with easy lifestyle changes and effective nutritional supplements.
No one-sided, bought-and-paid-for dishonesty.
Best of all, you won't have to pay an arm and a leg for your Blaylock Wellness Report. It's by far the smartest and most affordable investment you can make in your health.
It'll be like having . . .
Your Own Personal Health
Only $4 Per Month
Reading your Blaylock Wellness Report is the next best thing to sitting down and having a long, uninterrupted talk with Dr. Blaylock himself.
For only 13 cents a day — $4 a month — you'll have instant, 24-hour-a-day access to our popular Blaylock Wellness Report.
Where else can get uninterrupted information from a highly respected health expert for a mere 13 cents a day?
Plus, receive advice that could literally help save you thousands of dollars on worthless (and potentially dangerous) drugs, bogus supplements, or unproven treatments?
Each month, Dr. Blaylock tackles major health issues that could affect you or those you love . . . like diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer's disease, heart attacks, high cholesterol, alternative treatments, and dozens more timely topics.
And with his special "Ask Dr. Blaylock" section, you'll also have the opportunity to submit your own questions for him to answer in the newsletter.
Best of all, 12 issues are yours for only $4 a month — $48 for the entire year!
That's quite a deal, don't you think? In fact, if you subscribe for two years, you can slash the price even more — to just $3.29 per month.
How much time with your own family doctor do you think you can buy for $4?
No matter which subscription you take, you'll have easy access to The Blaylock Wellness Report over the web — anytime you'd like.
You'll also receive it via e-mail monthly, as a convenient pdf attachment you can save to your hard drive for easy reference — anytime you want it.
Or if you prefer something you can hold in your hands, you can have the print version of this Newsmax publication mailed directly to your mailbox for only 50 cents more per issue (or even less with your 2-year subscription).
And if that doesn't get you excited, how about our Newsmax guarantee?
You Have Our Word — and
To make sure you know we have your best health and your best interest at heart . . .
If at any point, you don't feel you're getting much more in value than your smart investment from this unbiased, cutting-edge health and wellness newsletter, you may cancel your subscription — with no obligation . . . and keep ALL the past newsletter issues you've received.
You have our word.
You'll get a pro-rated refund on the unused portion of the subscription price you paid.
With no hassles or hard feelings, either.
But just to make sure you know we believe in The Blaylock Wellness Report, we want to make this great offer even better, we'll throw in a little extra bonus to up the ante just a bit.
Your Free Online Access to Dozens
of Past Blaylock Wellness Reports
Yep. You'll get a "Free Pass" to all the previous newsletters Dr. Blaylock has written to date. He's covered hundreds of different health topics, so you're sure to find the information you need — when you need it.
Here's just a small sampling of the high-quality information you'll get (these reports sell individually for $15.00 — but you get them all free!):
Cholesterol Drugs Are Dangerous
Do you have a cholesterol problem? Then you must read Dr. Blaylock's report
and learn about the all-natural supplement that reduces cholesterol
without using dangerous statin drugs. VALUE
- The right — and the wrong — reasons to treat high
cholesterol with statin medications (Hint: The right reason isn't to pay for
some drug company bigwig's box seats at the pro games!).
- How having low cholesterol is not only bad for you. . . but
can be just as dangerous, if not more so, than having elevated cholesterol
- Why the "supposed" dangers of dietary cholesterol have
been vastly exaggerated (Hint: There's big money involved!).
- And much. much more . . .
Health Exams That Can Save Your Life
The next time you see your doctor, you need to ask for these tests — the ones
your own doctor may not know about! VALUE $15
You'll also discover:
- The 4 "EXTRA" cardiovascular tests you must have to
minimize your risk of heart attack and stroke (unfortunately, your doctor
probably won't do them unless you specially request them by name) . . .
- SPECIAL WARNING FOR MEN: Why the PSA test for your
be misleading (and 10 supplements to tell that prostate
goodbye) . . .
- Better than mammograms! Four near-secret tests that are
better and safer — and no more "smashed breast," either . . .
- Why having a yearly physical exam could lead to unnecessary
testing resulting in complications . . . even death . . .
- And much, much more . . .
Issues #8 and 9:
Prevent Cancer Before It's Too Late
Cancer is NOT inevitable. You can avoid this deadly disease if
you have the right information. Read Dr. Blaylock's special double report
6 oils you should ban from your kitchen if you want to avoid cancer
(and the 2
oils you should never be without) . . .
The single thing you can do to slash your cancer risk by 50% . . .
What much-loved meal accompaniment increases your risk of developing cancer by
a whopping 190%?
A common spice that contains a powerful substance scientists have determined
to be one of the most powerful cancer inhibitors found yet . . .
Which one factor correlates to the early development of aggressive prostate
cancer (This could actually cut your lifespan in half) . . .
Plus much more . . .
Omega-3: Nature's Miracle Panacea
Are you worried about having a heart attack or stroke? Do you or a loved one
suffer from depression? This one disease-preventing supplement can put a
skidding stop to these problems (and many others) — and maybe even change your
Dr. Blaylock will share things with you in this issue like:
- 3 easy steps you can take to balance your good fat/bad
fat ratio (it's really simple, once you get it) . . .
- The healthy supplemental oil your kids will actually take
without a fight . . .
- How certain dietary fats can affect your brain chemistry
(once you understand why, you can take your health to the next level!) . . .
- How bipolar disorder has been linked to low levels of
specific dietary fats and can be treated by simple nutritional correction . . .
- And much more . . .
Eliminate Hypertension Forever!
The Natural Approach to Curing High Blood
50% of Americans are at risk for this killer. Do you know which natural supplement will lower
your blood pressure inexpensively — and with no dangerous side effects?
In this issue, you'll discover:
- The natural and vital supplement that has demonstrated
such dramatic improvement in cardiac function that some people have used it to
avoid heart transplants . . .
- 11 ways to control hypertension naturally and safely, with
methods confirmed by carefully conducted clinical tests . . .
- How the statistics medical experts use to measure blood
pressure can be shockingly deceptive . . .
- Plus, dozens of other useful gems to improve and maintain
your health . . .
Your special FREE bonus pass to these dozens of previous issues is worth over $600 — many times your small yearly investment in The Blaylock Wellness Report.
I'm so convinced you'll find this newsletter invaluable to your own life — that I think you'll even want to recommend it to your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers . . .
So please don't give up this opportunity to protect yourself and your loved ones, with:
- The latest unbiased information on crucial health topics.
- The most recent medical research studies (Dr. Blaylock will tell you which ones are sheer nonsense — and why . . . )
- Simple strategies to rejuvenate and take charge of your life.
And please don't wait to hear this news from your own doctor, who's too busy to read a fraction of the studies Dr. Blaylock monitors.
Right now, you can increase your family's security by claiming your own copy of this valuable report: "Infections That Lurk in Your Body — What You Must Know."
Plus, you'll also receive your FREE bonus pass to all of Dr. Blaylock's past newsletters along with your no-risk subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.
Some of the topics Dr. Blaylock discusses in this report include: bacteria, good bacteria, probiotics, fungi, viruses, infections, flu, cold, coughing, fever, chills, acute infection, diabetes, headache, fatigue, cancer, autoimmune diseases, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, psychiatric diseases, schizophrenia, mycoplasma, prions, mad-cow disease, stealth organisms, Lyme disease, atherosclerosis, PCR testing, polymerase chain reaction, ELISA, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, "Western blot" test, persistent infections, brain, viral DNA segments, DNA, herpes simplex virus, nutrition, nutritional deficiency, vitamins, minerals, vitamin A, carotenoids, zinc, selenium, iron, iron deficiency, immunity, iron supplements, toxins, glutamate additives, monosodium glutamate, MSG, mercury, vaccines, flu shot, herpes simplex virus 1, HSV1, herpes simplex virus 2, HSV2, nervous tissues, ganglion, mouth ulcers, oral stomatitis, fever blisters, encephalitis, lymph nodes, axons, nerve tracts, APOE4 gene, dementia, stress, immune deficiency, acidic conditions, trigeminal nerve, trigeminal neuralgia, sciatica, ruptured disc, surgery, autophagy, brain cells, beta-amalyoid plaques, microglia, inflammatory immune cytokines, excitotoxins, immune system, aspartate, quinolinic acid, ALS, Lou Gehrig's disease, cholesterol, APOE2 genes, APOE3 genes, viral burden, chlamydia, cytomegalovirus, neurotropic viruses, CMV, stroke, vascular dementia, micro-strokes, midbrain, vaccinations, autism, priming, head injuries, brain injuries, "ghost inspections", heart attack, Epstein-Barr virus, chlamydia pneumoniae, olfactory nerves, pneumonia, chronic lung disease, COPD, lipid peroxidation, coronary arteries, carotid arteries, cardiovascular disease, neurodegeneration, chronic gum infections, fluoride, obsessive-compulsive disorder, bipolar psychosis, general psychosis, IgG immunoglobulin, toxoplasma, human papillomavirus, retrovirus, HERV virus, Borna disease virus, BDV, limbic system, hippocampus, immunoexcitotoxicity, acidosis, Botox injections, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, flavonoids, epicatechins, anthrocyanadins, proanthrocyanadins, antipsychotic medications, haloperidol, Haldol, loxapine, Loxitane, perphenazine, Trilafon, clozapine, Clozarl, risperidone, Resperdal, quetiapine, Seroquel, hesperidin, curcumin, St. John's wort, carnosine, omega-3 oils, DHA, magnesium, corosolic acid, Type 2 diabetes, vitamin D-3, calcium citrate, osteoporosis, vitamin K, parathyroid hormone, migraine headache, hypoglycemia.