A Jew and famed author is warning Christians are in danger.
He says they are targeted by secular leftists.
They want to destroy Christianity in America.
Persecution against Christians is already happening.
It can get far worse.
David Horowitz exposes the truth in his new bestseller . . .
“Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America”
Christianity, once the backbone of America’s civilized “Judeo-Christian” society, is under cruel and relentless attack.
Now a famous author and leading Jewish-American is speaking out.
David Horowitz warns that left-wing activists, working in tandem with Democrats and radicals, are attempting to tear down our religious freedoms.
They are waging a war against Christians in court and the media.
Their goal: to destroy Christianity in America.
Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America
is David Horowitz’s extraordinary look into the left’s calculated efforts to create a godless, heathen American society.
is a noted conservative commentator and New York Times bestselling author of Big Agenda: President Trump’s Plan to Save America. He is the founder and CEO of the David Horowitz Freedom Center in Los Angeles.
Horowitz says these efforts must be stopped.
He argues that even Jews — and anyone who believes in God — will be in danger if Christians are not protected.
Already some extreme fringe groups are resorting to horrific violence to kill innocent, God-fearing worshippers, sometimes in their own churches.
Horowitz is a New York Times bestselling author and leading conservative thinker.
You have seen him on Fox News, Newsmax, CNN, and all the major networks.
shows how liberals and their radical allies envision a new millennium in which Christianity is banished.
Horowitz argues that Judeo-Christian values are at the very root of America’s democracy and success.
Kill off such values and all of our freedoms could perish.
Everybody could be in danger.
Horowitz tells for the very first time of his secret meeting with acclaimed social critic and notorious atheist Christopher Hitchens, author of the religion-bashing God Is Not Great, and the surprising things Hitchens revealed to him.
Horowitz also reveals that the battle over abortion is much more than the right of “choice,” but about an agenda to stop Christians from advocating for their most basic rights.
Today, Horowitz says Donald Trump’s “genuine love for his country” has galvanized Christians to fight the secular war waged against them — as the president has become a lightning rod for the radical left.
Dark Agenda is making waves . . .
Tucker Carlson Says:
“I’ve been reading David Horowitz since college. He’s rarely wrong. Read this disturbing but vital book.”
Mike Huckabee Says:
“One of the most intellectually compelling and rational defenses of Christianity’s role in America. Delightfully readable . . .”
Alan Dershowitz Says:
“Horowitz exposes the intolerance of many atheists toward those who believe in God. As a Jewish agnostic, I think it is imperative that disbelievers not demonize believers . . .”
- The real agenda of the “New Atheism” and how they used a war on radical Islam after 9/11 to begin an attack on Christianity. (Chapter 1, Page 7)
- The true plan of “progressives” to substitute themselves for God. (Chapter 3, Page 29)
- The shocking way Congress scrubbed every mention of God from the U.S. Capitol Visitor Center. (Chapter 4, Page 37)
- Why the left fights to keep prayer out of public schools, and how those efforts fly in the face of Founding Father Thomas Jefferson’s intentions. (Chapter 5, Page 32)
- How fanatical liberals helped create the religious right by frightening and offending Catholics and other religious conservatives. (Chapter 7, Page 60)
- Why Hollywood stars like Bill Maher, who belligerently states “religion must die in order for mankind to live,” are finding a huge following among the Democratic left and millennials. (Chapter 1, Page 6)
- The true story of how liberal activists created the gay liberation movement to challenge Christian ideals. (Chapter 9, Page 65)
- How Barack Obama has become the hero of the anti-God, anti-religious left. (Chapter 10, Page 75)
- The real story of Obama’s relationship with Saul Alinsky, a man who openly said Lucifer was his role model. (Chapter 10, Page 128)
- The true facts about Donald Trump’s faith — and the real reason evangelical Christians and Catholics are rallying behind him. (Chapter 12, Page 98)
- What happened when the Declaration of Independence was written and there was a disagreement over God! (Chapter 4, Page 27)
- The shocking and violent manifesto of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, who even advocated using dynamite to promote “revolutionary solidarity.” (Chapter 7, Page 47)
- The mind-numbing reasons behind the secular left’s smug disdain for Christians. (Chapter 1, Page 5)
- The twisted logic behind the writings of evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins, whose book The God Delusion maintains that post-Darwinian scientific advances have rendered any belief in God irrational and unnecessary. (Chapter 1, Page 8)
- The true legacy of Madalyn Murray O’Hair, founder and president of American Atheists, who was a “calculating, truth-challenged, anti-American crackpot.” (Chapter 6, Page 39)
- How the left doomed the nomination of conservative Judge Robert Bork to the U.S. Supreme Court, and why the Brett Kavanaugh nomination controversy is part of the growing persecution of Christians who hold office. (Chapter 7, Page 53)
- How radical feminists want a new “feminine” religion that will become a new mantra of morality. (Chapter 8, Page 59)
- The truth behind the Equal Rights Amendment — how its denial of any differences between men and women actually strips women of vital rights they already have, including those involving marriage and divorce. (Chapter 8, Page 60)
- The New Jersey middle school on trial for inexplicably trying to convert students to Islam. (Chapter 5, Page 36)
- How Obama’s leftist policies are continuing to radicalize the Democratic Party into an anti-Christian entity. (Chapter 10, Page 79)
- Why Trump’s “morally flawed” life does not bother conservative Christians. (Chapter 12, Page 94)
- How Hillary Clinton’s flawed ideology shapes the Democratic Party’s warped and unsuccessful campaigns. (Chapter 12, Page 96)
- How Sen. Kamala Harris is craftily pushing increasingly radical politics to steal the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination. (Chapter 12, Page 100)
And there is much, much more in David Horowitz’s powerful new book.
brings vital insights into the war against Christianity and names the global radicals, leftist Democrats, and fat cats of Hollywood and Wall Street responsible for it.
Finally, a clear and sensible American voice — one that is Jewish — stands up to the twisted rantings of the secular left.
But he goes beyond what we know in
Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America.
David Horowitz makes an impassioned plea warning of the grave danger to our freedoms and our very lives if we let the secularists win and Christianity is destroyed.
It can happen if we don’t fight them, he says.
Right now, through this exclusive offer we’d like to give you
Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America
— FREE. A $26.99 value, there’s a copy reserved in your name when you reply today. ORDER BELOW NOW.
Hurry, Your FREE Book Is Waiting!
is available on Amazon and at bookstores everywhere. It retails for almost $27.
To claim your FREE copy of the book, just pay $4.95 shipping and handling, plus you also receive 3 additional FREE special reports instantly: The President’s Faith, The People’s Pope, and Obama vs. Religious Freedom.
With this special offer, you’ll also receive a 6-month trial subscription to Newsmax Magazine (both print and digital editions). There is no risk, no obligation to continue if you are not satisfied.
Regardless, you get to keep your FREE book and the 3 FREE Special Reports — no matter what.
Newsmax Magazine is one of America’s leading independent monthlies. The New York Times calls Newsmax Magazine “a potent force in conservative politics.”
With Newsmax Magazine, you’ll get the unvarnished truth you deserve . . . and it brings you exclusive stories the major media won’t report
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax magazine.”
And, even the mainstream media can’t ignore Newsmax Magazine — which is continually cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The New York Times, and many other outlets.
Find out why more than a half million people read Newsmax Magazine each month.
Plus, 4-Months FREE of Health Radar!
Each month, the popular newsletter Health Radar provides you with the latest studies, updates, and medical advancements from the worlds of both conventional and alternative medicine.
With interviews from guest medical experts including Dr. Mehmet Oz, you’ll find Health Radar packed with easy-to-apply strategies to help you fight cancer, memory loss, weight gain, arthritis, Parkinson’s, heart disease, depression, Alzheimer’s, allergies, high cholesterol, hormone imbalances, and many other health conditions.
Get Your FREE Book and Gifts Now!
YES! Please rush me my copy of
Dark Agenda: The War to Destroy Christian America
for just $4.95 to cover shipping. That’s a savings of almost $30! Also, start my FREE 6-month trial subscription to Newsmax Magazine and my 4-month trial subscription to Health Radar — this is a value of almost $60 at no cost!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscriptions come with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscriptions, we’ll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew you using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $39.95 for one year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine and $39.95 for one year (12 issues) of Health Radar and thereafter at the lowest renewal rates then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Please Note: This offer is for new subscribers only. Current or former subscribers to Newsmax Magazine can get our FREE renewal offer by Clicking Here Now.