80 Americans Over 80:
The Trailblazers Who Changed
Our Lives and Their Secrets
Millions of Americans are living well into their 80s, 90s and beyond! Now Newsmax Magazine proudly pays tribute to 80 of our most distinguished senior Americans who have changed our lives and impacted our nation in this Special Report, “80 Over 80.”
In this Special Report, Newsmax’s Bill Hoffmann interviews and profiles the ageless movers-and- shakers who’ve remained just as energetic and robust as they were 50 years ago.
We also reveal their secrets to longevity.
On our cover is William Shatner — the iconic star of “Star Trek” and hundreds of television shows and movies — who is going stronger than ever at 90.
“My advice is to keep going as long as you can,” says Shatner, who exclusively reveals his daily regimen to Newsmax.
And we talk with lovable “Golden Girl” Betty White, who’s sassier than ever at 99, telling us, “Retirement isn’t in my vocabulary.”
And legendary moon astronaut Buzz Aldrin, who at 91 is making plans to be one of the humans to set foot on Mars.
As you learn from Clint Eastwood, Robert Redford, Ringo Starr, Bob Newhart, Jon Voight, Henry Kissinger, Carol Burnett, Dick Cheney, Pat Robertson and many others, age is a number, and only a number.
Just ask legendary Mad Magazine cartoonist Al Jaffee, who’s going strong at 100, and explains, “I’m living the life I wanted all along, which was to make people think and laugh. Serious people my age are dead!”
“80 Over 80” is the inspirational, feel good story of the year — and one you won’t want to miss, and you can only read it in Newsmax Magazine. (Page 47)
The exciting issue of Newsmax Magazine also features a lot more:
- An exclusive column by former President Donald J. Trump, who tells why Radical Race Theories Have No Place in Schools! (Page 16)
- Bracing for the new pandemic — Will America be ready to fight its next Covid? (Page 14)
- Catholic bishops take on Biden over abortion — Will he be banned from church? (Page 18)
- The new museum feting President Eisenhower — and you can explore it right now! (Page 30)
- A dark day in journalism — as the New York Times becomes a weapon in Hamas’ war on Israel (Page 44)
- War with both China and Russia? Doug Schoen says Biden policies are inviting it. (Page 40)
- The apps that can help you remember, so you’ll never miss an important appointment again! (Page 70)
- How to make today’s interest rates work for you — Practical advice you can’t afford to miss! (Page 76)
- Financial guru Peter Morici warns Biden’s new taxes could crush your IRA and savings. (Page 34)
- Nancy Brinker on the dangers of delaying breast cancer screening. (Page 27)
- Six supplements that can relieve your stress — and they’re all natural. (Page 88)
- Dr. Oz: Oxygen can slow ageing! (Page 84)
- How to supercharge your immune system after COVID — Your foolproof guide to maximum health (Page 94)
PLUS read our award-winning columnists — Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, Doug Schoen, Nancy Brinker and John Gizzi weigh in on the latest issues and news headlines.
And there’s much, much more in this issue of Newsmax Magazine — the fast-growing publication straight from the heart of America.
Don’t miss it! Subscribe today!
Why Newsmax Magazine!
With probing, insightful and interesting stories like these, it’s no wonder that Newsmax Magazine has become one of America’s premier publications.
Already Newsmax Magazine’s readership exceeds 750,000 monthly readers!
Newsmax Magazine is the one source that brings you in-depth cover stories, unvarnished truth you deserve, and hard-hitting investigative reports that you can’t find in mainstream media outlets.
Newsmax Magazine is an award-winning publication that’s been praised by President Trump, Ben Carson, Michael Reagan, and others.
Each month the magazine includes articles by Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, Nancy Brinker, and many others.
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax Magazine.”
And, even the mainstream media can’t ignore Newsmax Magazine — which is continually cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The New York Times, and many other outlets.
Today’s world is more complex, and more unpredictable than it has ever been in the past.
Now more than ever, you need Newsmax Magazine.
Ben Stein says it gives you “the bare knuckles truth” to help make sense of this ever-changing landscape and how it affects you, your family and your future.
Find out why close to a million Americans read Newsmax Magazine each month.
2 Bonuses Worth $38
With Newsmax Magazine!
- Hand-crank generator/solar panel
- NOAA weather band, AM/FM
- USB output jack to charge cellphone or other device
Get 12 issues of Newsmax Magazine at a low annual price PLUS 2 valuable bonuses:
#1 Bonus — Special Report “Trailblazers Over 80 Who Changed Our Lives” (A $7.99 Value — FREE!)
Get the Special Report that pays tribute to our most distinguished senior citizens such as William Shatner, Betty White, Clint Eastwood and many others.
#2 Bonus — Emergency Radio Every Family Must Have (A $29.95 Value — FREE!)
This powerful radio lets you stay informed throughout any type of emergency. Federal and state agencies say you must have an Emergency Radio, this is it! It even works without batteries!
Get Your FREE Gifts
With This Special Offer!
YES! Send my FREE gifts immediately and start my subscription to Newsmax Magazine at a discounted rate for only $19.95 for one year (12 issues). That’s a total savings of over $60!
NOTE: This introductory offer is only available for new subscribers to Newsmax Magazine. If you are a current or former subscriber, get the emergency radio with this special offer — Click Here Now.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription comes with a convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we will notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $42.95 for one year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine. And then every year thereafter at the lowest renewal rates then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.