Putin’s War on The West
The Russian leader exploits every opportunity
to weaken the U.S. and its allies.
He’s evil, he’s cunning, and he’s the most powerful man in the world.
And now this Special Report in Newsmax Magazine takes you into the secretive, sordid, and sometimes frightening world of the man who’ll stop at nothing to get what he wants — Russian President Vladimir Putin.
In our explosive cover story, “Vlad the Great: Putin’s War on the West,” investigative reporter and bestselling author Kenneth R. Timmerman explores Putin’s beginnings and his goal of exploiting every opportunity to weaken the United States and its allies.
From his days as a cutthroat KGB spy stationed in East Germany to his power-hungry ascension to the presidency of Russia, Putin has given the U.S. and the world unending headaches with his nonstop amassing of nuclear weapons, incessant saber-rattling, and deadly espionage plots.
The iron-fisted tyrant kills his enemies without remorse, invades surrounding regions such as Crimea and Georgia, and works 24/7 to shut down America via sophisticated cyberattacks.
In addition, Putin has had an ongoing flirtation with China and Iran to form an axis to destroy the free world. “Putin has managed to expand Russia’s sphere of influence dramatically, while insulating the Russian economy from any serious impact from U.S. and international sanctions,” Timmerman writes.
In addition, Newsmax exposes Putin’s private life — from his secret girlfriend to his love children, to his favorite books and pop group. And you’ll learn why, incredibly, he has become a sex symbol in Japan!
Newsmax Magazine brings you Vladimir Putin as you’ve never seen him before — and it will change the way you look at one of the world’s most feared superpowers.
You can’t afford to miss “Vlad the Great: Putin’s War on the West” — only in Newsmax Magazine. (Page 54)
And that’s only one of the many great features you’ll read in this issue. Here’s just a sampling:
- Veteran political analyst and bestselling author John Fund goes behind the scenes of the November election and explains why its sweeping Republican victories are a harbinger of a GOP landslide in the midterms. (Page 10)
- Meet the man whose name has inspired the now-famous political war chant: “Let’s go, Brandon.” NASCAR great Brandon Brown had no idea that his brief interview after a racetrack victory would spark a conservative rallying cry against President Joe Biden. Here’s his exclusive story! (Page 48)
- Are you prepared for skyrocketing home heating costs this winter? We tell you why it’s happening and how long the pain will last. (Page 16)
- Learn how the shortage of nurses has plunged America’s health system into crisis. (Page 18)
- From coast to coast in big cities and little hamlets, more and more American women are becoming gun owners. We explore the phenomenon, who’s for it, and who’s against it. (Page 20)
- Speaking of firearms, Newsmax brings you an exclusive report on how many of the nation’s top weapons manufacturers are abandoning their northeastern headquarters and relocating to the South. (Page 22)
- Chicago prosecutors worked 24/7 to solve the murder of a girl, 7 — only to see the suspect walk free! When prosecutors won’t prosecute, what can cops do? We’ll tell you. (Page 24)
- Are UFOs tampering with our nuclear weapons systems? That’s the startling claim from a group of retired U.S. Air Force officers. Their allegations are chilling. (Page 26)
- Pearl Harbor — 80 years later. Historians Craig and Andrew Shirley discuss the anniversary of Japan’s vicious attack on the U.S. military that catapulted America into World War II. (Page 30)
- An exclusive interview with the GOP’s youngest congressman, Madison Cawthorn, who, at 25 and disabled following a horrific car crash, has one of the most heart-tugging stories you’ll ever hear. (Page 36)
- Fox News blues — Our in-depth look at how America’s top right-leaning network lost its way and abandoned conservatives. (Page 39)
And as usual, your favorite columnists are all here — Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, John Gizzi, Nancy Brinker, Dr. Laura, and Dr. Erika Schwartz — for all the latest in politics, global issues, and health trends.
That’s not all. In this issue, it also features:
- Where to travel in 2022 — With the coronavirus subsiding and travel restrictions easing, we share the best places for a getaway. (Page 72)
- Doctors reveal their winning strategies for how to avoid becoming sick. (Page 76)
- How to be a “Super-Ager” and live to 100! (Page 84)
- The five powerful supplements that can help you manage diabetes. (Page 86)
- The ultra-processed foods that can raise heart risks. (Page 88)
- The app that empowers patients with chronic diseases. (Page 92)
- Why new cellphones are interfering with pacemakers. (Page 94)
- How Christmas shortages are exposing America’s vulnerability. (Page 98)
- The healing power of silence. (Page 80)
- And there’s so much more!
Get your issue of Newsmax Magazine now! It is the fastest-growing publication in the nation, straight from the heart of America.
Don’t miss it! Subscribe to Newsmax Magazine today!
Why Newsmax Magazine!
With probing, insightful and interesting stories like these, it’s no wonder that Newsmax Magazine has become one of America’s premier publications.
Already Newsmax Magazine’s readership exceeds 750,000 monthly readers!
Newsmax Magazine is the one source that brings you in-depth cover stories, unvarnished truth you deserve, and hard-hitting investigative reports that you can’t find in mainstream media outlets.
Newsmax Magazine is an award-winning publication that’s been praised by President Trump, Ben Carson, Michael Reagan, and others.
Each month the magazine includes articles by Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, Nancy Brinker, and many others.
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax Magazine.”
And, even the mainstream media can’t ignore Newsmax Magazine — which is continually cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The New York Times, and many other outlets.
Today’s world is more complex, and more unpredictable than it has ever been in the past.
Now more than ever, you need Newsmax Magazine.
Ben Stein says it gives you “the bare knuckles truth” to help make sense of this ever-changing landscape and how it affects you, your family and your future.
Find out why close to a million Americans read Newsmax Magazine each month.
2 Bonuses Worth $36
With Newsmax Magazine!
Get 12 issues of Newsmax Magazine at a low annual price PLUS 2 valuable bonuses:
#1 Bonus — Special Report “Vlad The Great: Post Trump, Putin Becomes Master of the World”
(A $7.99 Value — FREE!)
The Russian leader exploits every opportunity to weaken the U.S. and its allies. He has given the U.S. and the world unending headaches with his nonstop amassing of nuclear weapons, incessant saber-rattling, and deadly espionage plots.
#2 Bonus — Socialists Don’t Sleep
(A $27.99 Value — FREE!)
This book tells how America has gone from a country of rights coming from God – NOT government – to a country that embraces Socialism – where the US government is now expected to pretty much provide from cradle to the grave. Cheryl K. Chumley, an award-winning journalist and contributing editor to The Washington Times, explains how to return the country to its glory days of God-given, and why Christians, more than any other group, are best equipped to lead the way.
Get Your FREE Gifts
With This Special Offer!
YES! Send my FREE gifts immediately and start my subscription to Newsmax Magazine at a discounted rate for only $19.95 for one year (12 issues). That’s a total savings of over $60!
NOTE: This introductory offer is only available for new subscribers to Newsmax Magazine. If you are a current or former subscriber, you will still receive this special offer — Click Here Now.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription comes with a convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we will notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $42.95 for one year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine. And then every year thereafter at the lowest renewal rates then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.