The Fight for Control
All signs point to a GOP sweep . . . but
will there be an October surprise?
With less than two months left before America’s momentous midterm elections, all signs point to Republican candidates thrashing their Democrat opponents and retaking the Senate. So why is everybody in Washington so doggone nervous?
In September’s explosive cover story for Newsmax Magazine — “Red Wave Coming: The GOP’s Big Hopes for November” — veteran White House correspondent John Gizzi, who knows Capitol Hill blindfolded, reveals why conservatives could be in for a big October surprise.
“2022 is anything but a stable year in American politics,” writes Gizzi, who says the tides could flow either way in the final two weeks of the campaign. “October surprises are not uncommon. In 1962, all arrows pointed to Republican gains, two years after Democrat John F. Kennedy won the White House. But when Kennedy defused a nuclear nightmare that loomed during the Cuban missile crisis, Democrats unexpectedly gained seats in both the House and Senate.”
But then there is another key factor — the stamp of approval Donald Trump has bestowed on Republican candidates, increasing the odds that they can clobber a liberal continuance of power.
Along with Gizzi’s powerful analysis, Newsmax Magazine presents a state by state breakdown of who forecasters say will win. The September issue of Newsmax Magazine is your unbiased, comprehensive guide to understanding this year’s races. It’s a report you won’t want to miss! (Page 52)
And look for these exclusive stories you’ll find only in your big September issue of Newsmax Magazine:
- America’s Growing Debt Disaster — The unnerving evidence that our nation could be headed for an economic doomsday. (Page 10)
- The Fearsome Four Who Spell Trouble for Joe Biden — Newsmax investigates the shady Biden aides entangled in the criminal Russiagate probe. (Page 14)
- Home DNA Kits Can Be Used to Kill Americans — How your shared genetic data helps create bioweapons to target groups and individuals. (Page 16)
- The Radical Gender Teaching Forced on School Kids — A jolting report on the “queer all year” curriculum teachers have been ordered to push in class. (Page 18)
- How One Armed Good Guy Offers More Safety Than 376 Cops — Newsmax investigates why one brave man was able to dispatch an Indiana mall shooter while 376 cops couldn’t stop an elementary school massacre in Texas. (Page 20)
- A Roof for Our Homeless Heroes — The heartwarming story of how a 9/11 charity has helped find housing for more than 40,000 military veterans who’ve lost their way. (Page 24)
- Uncle Sam’s Most Ridiculous Spending Sprees — Your tax dollars at work on a study of elephant poop, the creation of transgender monkeys, and much, much more! (Page 26)
- Big Tech Steals the American Dream — A Tennessee carpenter reveals how the social media giants tried to stop him from selling homemade American flags. (Page 28)
- Meet the New King of Conservative Talk — Rob Carson has in one year become the most famous conservative voice on radio and podcasting — even surpassing the ratings of his old boss, Rush Limbaugh! (Page 30)
- Fear of a Small Business Bust — Why America’s retailers are worried that President Biden’s policies are leading to a recession. (Page 32)
- The Billionaire Kingpins of American Politics — Our Top 10 list of Republican and Democrat fat cats spending huge sums of money to help shape Washington. (Page 38)
- Betsy at Bat for Education Freedom — The inside story of former Education Secretary Betsy DeVos’ ongoing fight to fix a failed school system. (Page 44)
- The Fight to Abolish Income Taxes — Grover Norquist, president of Americans for Tax Reform, discusses how the pressure is on for states to do away with income tax. (Page 46)
- Risque! Péril! État précaire! France Is Dangerous for Jews — French Jews say they are facing increased anti-Semitism, but the government isn’t convinced. (Page 48)
- Methodist Church Divided — Conservative pastors opposed to same-sex marriage and gay clergy launch breakaway group. (Page 50)
- The Olympic Horror That Sparked Global Terrorism — Fifty years ago this month, terrorists toting AK-47 assault rifles stormed the Munich Olympics and began killing Israeli athletes — bloody political theater that led to 9/11 and other atrocities. (Page 60)
The September issue of Newsmax Magazine also includes all of your favorite columnists: Ben Stein, Bill O’Reilly, John Gizzi, Nancy Brinker, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, and Dr. Erika Schwartz.
And you won’t want to miss these other great stories in your must-read September issue of Newsmax Magazine:
- The African Adventure of a Lifetime — Travel writer Becca Blond describes the magic of Kenya, and why it is different from any other trip you will ever take. (Page 66)
- The Top 10 Ways to Save on Groceries — With food costs rocketing, there are unique ways to save money when feeding your family . . . and we’ve got ’em! (Page 69)
- Passing On Your Passwords When You Die — How digital-legacy contacts can allow your family and friends to access your data. (Page 76)
- New Breakthrough in the War on Cancer — Early research indicates that immunotherapy is effective in treating advanced rectal cancers. (Page 78)
- The Key to Healthy Eyes — The lowdown on vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that can help keep your vision sharp. (Page 80)
- Healthy Liver, Healthy Life — Dr. Russell Blaylock, author of The Liver Cure, explains how to keep your body in balance for optimal performance. (Page 82)
- The 3 Simple Steps That Can Slash Your Risk of Cancer — A new study reveals simple changes in lifestyle that can ward off cancer and other illnesses. (Page 84)
- What Happens When I Die? — We’ve all heard tales of those who’ve claimed to see the afterlife during a near-death experience. But are they real? (Page 86)
- Decision Fatigue Can Wear You Out — Today’s wealth of choices has made people impulsive, emotional, and susceptible to bias. (Page 90)
- Living With Long COVID — For some people who’ve contracted it, it seems like COVID-19 is never over. What is long COVID, and what can be done about it? We have the answers. (Page 92)
- Fighting Osteoporosis, the Hidden Killer — 10 million Americans are affected by weakened bones and susceptible to deadly falls. Here’s how to stay safer. (Page 94)
The exciting September issue of Newsmax Magazine features the award-winning journalism and informative features America deserves.
You won’t want to miss Newsmax Magazine — one of the world’s fastest-growing publications straight from the heart of America.
Why Newsmax Magazine!
With probing, insightful and interesting stories like these, it’s no wonder that Newsmax Magazine has become one of America’s premier publications.
Already Newsmax Magazine’s readership exceeds 750,000 monthly readers!
Newsmax Magazine is the one source that brings you in-depth cover stories, unvarnished truth you deserve, and hard-hitting investigative reports that you can’t find in mainstream media outlets.
Newsmax Magazine is an award-winning publication that’s been praised by President Trump, Ben Carson, Michael Reagan, and others.
Each month the magazine includes articles by Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, Nancy Brinker, and many others.
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax Magazine.”
And, even the mainstream media can’t ignore Newsmax Magazine — which is continually cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The New York Times, and many other outlets.
Today’s world is more complex, and more unpredictable than it has ever been in the past.
Now more than ever, you need Newsmax Magazine.
Ben Stein says it gives you “the bare knuckles truth” to help make sense of this ever-changing landscape and how it affects you, your family and your future.
Find out why close to a million Americans read Newsmax Magazine each month.
Three Bonuses Worth Over $60
With Newsmax Magazine!
Get 12 issues of Newsmax Magazine at a low annual price PLUS three valuable bonuses:
— Special Report: Red Wave Coming: The GOP’s Big Hopes for November”
(A $7.99 Value — FREE!)
America’s momentous midterm elections, all signs point to Republican candidates thrashing their Democrat opponents and retaking the Senate. So why is everybody in Washington so doggone nervous?
Get Your FREE Gifts
With This Special Offer!
YES! Email my Special Report, “Red Wave Coming,” and send my FREE gifts — The Return and Newsmax Cap — with FREE shipping and handling. And start my subscription to Newsmax Magazine at a discounted rate of only $12.95 for one year (12 issues).
NOTE: This introductory offer is only available for new subscribers to Newsmax Magazine. If you are a current or former subscriber, you can still receive this special offer — Click Here Now.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription comes with a convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we will notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $42.95 for one year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine. And then every year thereafter at the lowest renewal rates then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.