Abuse of Power
The reckless raid on Donald Trump's
home set off a firestorm that damaged the
credibility of federal law enforcement.
We’re just weeks away from the midterms on Nov. 8, and candidates and parties are turning up the heat in their bids for congressional control while President Biden is doing his part for his party by going after his enemies.
In this special report of Newsmax Magazine, Abuse of Power: A Weaponized DOJ and FBI Targets Trump . . . Who’s Next?, David Patten reports on the reckless raid of the former president’s Palm Beach home, which set off an inferno of outrage that is staining the credibility and reputation of federal law enforcement.
Although the warrant to search Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate “was as dry and routine in tone as the tens of thousands of others issued every year,” this one was unprecedented and illustrates the dangerous direction that the FBI and the Department of Justice has taken.
“The Aug. 8 raid came as a shock,” Patten writes. “Why would documents known to be in a former president’s possession for 19 months suddenly become so urgent?”
The agents wasted no time scooping up every piece of paper they could lay their hands on in the massive 58-bedroom, 33-bath estate, including even Trump’s passports and documents protected by attorney-client privilege.
“Thus began what many regard as the latest attempt to criminalize Donald J. Trump and disqualify him from a return trip to the White House,” Patten writes.
It also marked an avalanche on additional raids of his supporters — allegedly politically inspired. This is a report you won’t want to miss! (Page 50)
And look for these exclusive stories you’ll find only in this special report of Newsmax Magazine:
- Time to Worry: IRS Plans 87,000 New Staff — Newsmax TV contributor and former New York Lt. Gov. Betsy McCaughey reports on the Biden administration’s plans to weaponize the IRS. (Page 12)
- Pressure Mounts to Break Up Google’s Monopoly — Critics charge the tech titan has a stranglehold on the web and is abusing its power, censoring conservatives, and crushing competition. (Page 14)
- Pull the Plug on NPR — Since its founding a half-century ago, National Public Radio has become little more than a mouthpiece for the most liberal faction of the Democratic Party. (Page 16)
- Supersonic Air Travel Taking Off Again — Experts say that commercial supersonic travel will debut as early as 2027. (Page 18)
- ‘Woke Up’ and Vote With Your Wallet — A nonprofit helps consumers buy from companies that share their values. (Page 20)
- Baltimore’s Broken Windows — The city’s tragic crime record provides clear evidence that disorder breeds more disaster — and death. (Page 22)
- ‘Marriage Penalty’ Destroys Poor Families — The current tax system destroys low-income women by discouraging them from getting married. (Page 32)
- Insider in an Outsider’s Administration — Our book of the month, in which Jared Kushner reveals how President Trump brought common sense and “can do” to Washington. (Page 40)
And you won’t want to miss these other great stories in this must-read issue of Newsmax Magazine:
- How Media Polarized America — The shift from ad revenue to digital subscriptions created a new “post journalism.” (Page 43)
- Turning Dead Men Into Dads — While postmortem sperm retrieval is gaining traction, critics call it “planned orphanhood.” (Page 64)
- Blood Pressure Facts You Should Know — In order to enjoy a long life and maintain a healthy lifestyle. (Page 66)
- Home Safe Home? — Tips and a checklist to buy a security system without blowing your budget. (Page 72)
- Cleveland Rocks! — Who would have thought? Here’s why you should consider making this city on Lake Erie your next vacation destination. (Page 76)
- Fitness Tips for Men and Women Over 50 — Time to get off the couch and take care of the most important person in your life — you — and have fun doing it! (Page 78)
- A Heart Attack Can Damage Your Brain — New research reveals that heart attacks can significantly impact your brain — but the effects can be reversed. (Page 80)
- Toxic Positivity — Too much of a good thing can actually be damaging to your health. (Page 82)
- Food to Beat Colds, Flu, and COVID — Want to shore up your immune system? Here are the foods and supplements you should make a part of your routine. (Page 84)
- Health Insider: Decreasing Side Effects of Chemo — Chemotherapy attacks the tumor but also takes its toll on the patient. Here’s how to reduce those effects. (Page 88)
- Fix Your . . . Aging Eyes — Why your eyesight is changing and what to do to correct it. (Page 90)
- Inflammation: Hidden Cause of Many Health Disorders — Inflammation can be a mixed blessing when it comes to your health. (Page 92)
- Hypersomnia: An Irresistible Urge to Sleep — It comes on suddenly and could be the cause of about 20% of motor vehicle accidents. (Page 94)
- Democrats: Party of Privileged — This month’s guest columnist, Veronique de Rugy, shares her views in Backtalk. (Page 98)
The issue of Newsmax Magazine also includes all of your favorite columnists, including Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, Nancy Brinker, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, and Dr. Erika Schwartz.
All this and more are waiting for you in the exciting issue of Newsmax Magazine, which is always packed with the award-winning journalism and informative features America deserves.
You won’t want to miss Newsmax Magazine — one of the world’s fastest-growing publications straight from the heart of America.
Why Newsmax Magazine!
With probing, insightful and interesting stories like these, it’s no wonder that Newsmax Magazine has become one of America’s premier publications.
Already Newsmax Magazine’s readership exceeds 750,000 monthly readers!
Newsmax Magazine is the one source that brings you in-depth cover stories, unvarnished truth you deserve, and hard-hitting investigative reports that you can’t find in mainstream media outlets.
Newsmax Magazine is an award-winning publication that’s been praised by President Trump, Ben Carson, Michael Reagan, and others.
Each month the magazine includes articles by Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, Nancy Brinker, and many others.
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax Magazine.”
And, even the mainstream media can’t ignore Newsmax Magazine — which is continually cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The New York Times, and many other outlets.
Today’s world is more complex, and more unpredictable than it has ever been in the past.
Now more than ever, you need Newsmax Magazine.
Ben Stein says it gives you “the bare knuckles truth” to help make sense of this ever-changing landscape and how it affects you, your family and your future.
Find out why close to a million Americans read Newsmax Magazine each month.
Three Bonuses Worth Over $60
With Newsmax Magazine!
Get 12 issues of Newsmax Magazine at a low annual price PLUS three valuable bonuses:
— Special Report: Abuse of Power
(A $7.99 Value — FREE!)
The reckless raid of President Trump’s Palm Beach home, which set off an inferno of outrage that is staining the credibility and reputation of federal law enforcement.
Get Your FREE Gifts
With This Special Offer!
YES! Email my Special Report, “Abuse of Power,” and send my FREE gifts — The Return and Newsmax Cap — with FREE shipping and handling. And start my subscription to Newsmax Magazine at a discounted rate of only $12.95 for one year (12 issues).
NOTE: This introductory offer is only available for new subscribers to Newsmax Magazine. If you are a current or former subscriber, you can still receive this special offer — Click Here Now.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription comes with a convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we will notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $42.95 for one year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine. And then every year thereafter at the lowest renewal rates then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.