The Race to Armageddon
The world edges closer to nuclear conflict.
Can the U.S. defend itself?
Nuclear war seemed unthinkable a year ago, but Russian President Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine and his saber-rattling threats have moved the world closer to nuclear conflict than at any point since the Cuban missile crisis.
Are Putin’s threats legitimate, or are they bluster from a dictator facing possible defeat in Ukraine?
Newsmax insider Fred Fleitz, a former chief of staff of the National Security Council, explores Putin’s ultimatums, American preparedness, and the alarming prospect of the Ukraine conflict spiraling into a nuclear world war in our cover story, Armageddon Moment.
Examining topics such as the Russian military’s morale, how the New START treaty applies, the risks of tactical nuclear weapons, and NATO’s role as tensions escalate, Fleitz lays out the stakes and possible scenarios.
Plus, learn about other dangerous actors threatening the United States, including how China’s “breathtaking” nuclear buildup poses a global threat and Iran’s pursuit of nuclear weapons, as negotiations to restart the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA, or the Iran Deal) stall.
With countries like Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea threatening the world with their nuclear weapons pursuits, our cover story shows how America is getting ready. (Page 56)
And that’s only one of the many exceptional features you’ll read in our special report.
Here’s a sampling of other compelling stories:
- 6 Key Players Who Shaped Midterms — Renowned political journalist John Fund notes the top six players who affected the midterms, including President Joe Biden and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis. (Page 10)
- Police Using New Tech to Track Our Every Move —Learn how police are using advancements in technology to track where we work, live, and worship. (Page 12)
- ‘Woke Commissars’ Reshape Federal Policy — “Soviet-style” woke commissars are forcing their progressive agendas through the federal government, with alarming consequences for America. (Page 15)
- Energy Inflation Biden’s Creation — Biden’s war on American energy has driven up prices on gasoline, natural gas, and home heating and the consequences are massive. (Page 18)
- How $600 Billion Was Stolen From American People — Jaw-dropping levels of COVID-19 relief money was stolen, and the sobering details of how this happened are explained. (Page 22)
- Big Data — Go inside the world’s most sophisticated airplane, Air Force One, which can fly at 600 mph and has a medical office and conference room onboard. (Page 30)
- Newsmax TV Exclusive — First lady Jill Biden tells Newsmax about the Cancer Moonshot Initiative and how her son’s death impacted her. (Page 34)
- Conservatives on Rise in Europe — As the debate over immigration intensifies, can conservatism spread across the entire continent? (Page 51)
This issue of Newsmax Magazine also features all of your favorite columnists, including Salena Zito, Fred Fleitz, John Gizzi, Nancy Brinker, Bill Donohue, and Dr. Chris Iliades.
And you won’t want to miss other great stories of Newsmax Magazine:
- Listen Up! Looking for a Hearing Aid? — Learn how to select the best new hearing aid, including how to cut costs. (Page 70)
- Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas — Travel whiz Becca Blond reveals six amazing Christmas destinations to get in a festive mood, including Santa Claus, Indiana, and Colorado Springs, Colorado. (Page 74)
- New Study Warns Against Antidepressants — Learn about the dangers of antidepressants, and how steps like psychotherapy and lifestyle changes can help cure depression faster. (Page 78)
- Head Bump or Concussion? — Learn about when you should visit the ER if you have head pain. (Page 82)
- Turn Stress to Your Advantage — Charlotte Libov details three ways you can reduce stress, feel resilient, and overcome obstacles. (Page 84)
- Eating Fruit Combats Depression — The benefits of eating fruit are detailed, including how it can help stop depression. (Page 86)
The exciting issue of Newsmax Magazine features the award-winning journalism and informative features America deserves.
You won’t want to miss Newsmax Magazine — the fast growing publication straight from the heart of America.
Why Newsmax Magazine!
With probing, insightful and interesting stories like these, it’s no wonder that Newsmax Magazine has become one of America’s premier publications.
Already Newsmax Magazine’s readership exceeds 750,000 monthly readers!
Newsmax Magazine is the one source that brings you in-depth cover stories, unvarnished truth you deserve, and hard-hitting investigative reports that you can’t find in mainstream media outlets.
Newsmax Magazine is an award-winning publication that’s been praised by President Trump, Ben Carson, Michael Reagan, and others.
Each month the magazine includes articles by Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, Nancy Brinker, and many others.
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax Magazine.”
And, even the mainstream media can’t ignore Newsmax Magazine — which is continually cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The New York Times, and many other outlets.
Today’s world is more complex, and more unpredictable than it has ever been in the past.
Now more than ever, you need Newsmax Magazine.
Ben Stein says it gives you “the bare knuckles truth” to help make sense of this ever-changing landscape and how it affects you, your family and your future.
Find out why close to a million Americans read Newsmax Magazine each month.
2 Bonuses Worth $38
With Newsmax Magazine!
- Hand-crank generator/solar panel
- NOAA weather band, AM/FM
- USB output jack to charge cellphone or other device
Get 12 issues of Newsmax Magazine at a low annual price PLUS 2 valuable bonuses:
#1 Bonus — Special Report: Armageddon Moment (A $7.99 Value — FREE!)
This special report explores Putin’s ultimatums, American preparedness, and the alarming prospect of the Ukraine conflict spiraling into a nuclear world war in our cover story
#2 Bonus — Emergency Radio Every Family Must Have (A $29.95 Value — FREE!)
This powerful radio lets you stay informed throughout any type of emergency. Federal and state agencies say you must have an Emergency Radio, this is it! It even works without batteries!
Get Your FREE Gifts
With This Special Offer!
YES! Send my FREE gifts immediately and start my subscription to Newsmax Magazine at a discounted rate for only $12.95 for one year (12 issues). That’s a total savings of over $68!
NOTE: This introductory offer is only available for new subscribers to Newsmax Magazine. If you are a current or former subscriber, get the emergency radio with this special offer — Click Here Now.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription comes with a convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we will notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $42.95 for one year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine. And then every year thereafter at the lowest renewal rates then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.