Cops in Firing Line
Outnumbered, outgunned, and stifled
by woke politicians, America’s
police lose fight to keep cities safe.
After more than two years of a Democratic Party-cultivated and promoted “Defund the Police” movement, the circumstances and situation for cops nationwide is only getting worse.
That’s the perspective of former New York City Police Department Commissioner Bernard Kerik, who explains the issue in Newsmax Magazine’s January cover story “Cops in Crisis.”
As crime continues to climb — particularly in the major cities, Kerik writes that police officers are “outnumbered, outgunned, and stifled by woke politicians.”
Kerik is unequivocal in his analysis: America’s police are losing in their battle to protect the streets.
The Newsmax TV contributor explains how police are facing crippling disadvantages, and describes how and why the criminals, with encouragement from Democrat DAs, are winning.
Detailing the heartbreaking murder of Philadelphia Officer James O’Connor, Kerik describes how left-wing District Attorney Larry Krasner in the city — along with others such as Scott Colom in northeast Mississippi and Steve Descano in Virginia’s Fairfax County — have abandoned law and order to promote so-called “reforms” that have led to spikes in crime.
Funded by billionaire George Soros, the rise of “progressive prosecutors who refuse to prosecute” has led to a sobering increase in homicides and the disturbing spread of anti-police rhetoric.
With a significant increase in officers leaving the force, Newsmax Magazine’s cover story shows how it is becoming ever more dangerous to be a police officer in America, why things have gone so wrong, and what can be done to reverse the alarming trends. (Page 47)
And you won’t want to miss these other great stories in your must-read January issue of Newsmax:
- The Great Relocation — America is experiencing a “Great Relocation,” with one in 10 Republicans planning on moving to a red state. (Page 10)
- Twitter Files Prove Big Tech Silenced Biden Laptop Scandal — Learn how Twitter silenced this scandal and much more to harm conservatives. (Page 12)
- You Did an ‘Incredible’ Job, Now You’re Fired! — Renowned lawyer Alan Dershowitz explains what happened when woke San Francisco fired the city’s Department of Elections director because of his race. (Page 14)
- Environmentalists Declare Global War on Plastics — Looking to stop climate change, their efforts may have harmful consequences for consumers everywhere. (Page 20)
- Failed Crypto King Gave $40M to Dems — Learn about Sam Bankman-Fried’s prolific donations to Democrats, and how politicians including Rep. Hakeem Jeffries and Sen. Dick Durbin benefitted. (Page 22)
- Women Ready to Lead in Congress — Nancy Brinker explains why women are ready to lead on Capitol Hill, and how Rep. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., helped blaze the trail. (Page 24)
- Crisis in Classrooms — Go inside America’s classroom crisis, from failing test scores to woke lesson plans. (Page 32)
- Business as Usual for House Democrats — Despite new and younger leadership, the policies of House Democrats remain the same. (Page 34)
- Get Tough With North Korea — Thomas Henriksen explains the reasons why we must get tougher on North Korea, and the growing threat from their nuclear arsenal. (Page 40)
- Trust in Media at Record Low — Explore the reasons why trust in the mainstream media has hit record lows, and the repercussions. (Page 42)
- Fed Policy Caused Today’s Inflation — Reagan’s Budget Director David Stockman describes how the Federal Reserve has contributed to inflation and the cost-of-living crisis. (Page 44)
The January issue of Newsmax Magazine also features all of your favorite columnists, including Gordon Chang, Alan Dershowitz, John Gizzi, Nancy Brinker, Ben Stein, and Dr. Chris Iliades.
Additional stories you won’t want to miss in the January issue of Newsmax Magazine:
- Meet 100-Year-Old Swimmer Breaking World Records — Learn how a 100-year-old swimmer is breaking records and inspiring millions across the world. (Page 68)
- Save Big on Amazon — Discover the best techniques to save money on Amazon, including coupons and daily deals. (Page 72)
- Caribbean Cures — Travel whiz Becca Blond showcases four amazing destinations in the Caribbean, including Antigua and St. Lucia. (Page 74)
- Do You Suffer From Anxiety? — New research recommends being screened annually for anxiety, as the disorder is becoming much more prevalent. (Page 76)
- Are You at Risk for a Heart Attack? — Dr. Chris Iliades shares how you can learn if you are at risk for a heart attack and heart disease using cardiac risk calculators. (Page 80)
- Boost Your Happy Hormones Naturally — Laughing, supplements, music, and serotonin are all top ways to power your “happy hormones.” (Page 82)
- Coffee and Tea Increase Longevity — A new study shows how drinking tea helps you live longer and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. (Page 86)
- Fix Your . . . Oral Health — From brushing daily to flossing, discover the best techniques to keep your teeth clean and healthy. (Page 90)
- Forget Memory Loss — 78 million people will be struggling with dementia by 2030. Learn what you can do to keep your brain healthy and fit right now. (Page 90)
Newsmax Magazine features the award-winning journalism and informative features America deserves. You won’t want to miss the January issue of Newsmax Magazine — one of the world’s fastest growing publications straight from the heart of America.
Why Newsmax Magazine!
With probing, insightful and interesting stories like these, it’s no wonder that Newsmax Magazine has become one of America’s premier publications.
Already Newsmax Magazine’s readership exceeds 750,000 monthly readers!
Newsmax Magazine is the one source that brings you in-depth cover stories, unvarnished truth you deserve, and hard-hitting investigative reports that you can’t find in mainstream media outlets.
Newsmax Magazine is an award-winning publication that’s been praised by President Trump, Ben Carson, Michael Reagan, and others.
Each month the magazine includes articles by Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, Nancy Brinker, and many others.
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax Magazine.”
And, even the mainstream media can’t ignore Newsmax Magazine — which is continually cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The New York Times, and many other outlets.
Today’s world is more complex, and more unpredictable than it has ever been in the past.
Now more than ever, you need Newsmax Magazine.
Ben Stein says it gives you “the bare knuckles truth” to help make sense of this ever-changing landscape and how it affects you, your family and your future.
Find out why close to a million Americans read Newsmax Magazine each month.
2 Bonuses Worth $36
With Newsmax Magazine!
Get 12 issues of Newsmax Magazine at a low annual price PLUS 2 valuable bonuses:
— Special Report: Cops in Crisis (A $7.99 Value — FREE!)
As crime continues to climb — particularly in the major cities, former New York City Police Department Commissioner Bernard Kerik writes that police officers are “outnumbered, outgunned, and stifled by woke politicians.”
— Final Battle: The Next Election Could Be the Last (A $27.99 Value — FREE!)
David Horowitz exposes the left’s sinister strategies to achieve their heinous goals — from using racism, white supremacy, cancel culture, wokeism, critical race theory, the FBI, voting processes, our children’s schools, and more as their weapons of mass destruction.
Get Your FREE Gifts
With This Special Offer!
YES! Send my FREE gifts immediately and start my subscription to Newsmax Magazine at a discounted rate of only $12.95 for one year (12 issues). That’s a total savings of over $66!
NOTE: This introductory offer is only available for new subscribers to Newsmax Magazine. If you are a current or former subscriber, get the book with this special offer — Click Here Now.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription comes with a convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we will notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $42.95 for one year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine. And then every year thereafter at the lowest renewal rates then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.