His Quest . . .
RFK Jr. Seeks to Change American Politics Forever
If you ask Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. what motivates him in his drive to win the White House, his response is a cool “to rewrite the assumptions and change the habits of American politics.”
And many say he’s on his way to doing just that.
His call to heal a divided nation and level the playing field for working-class Americans is being answered by dissatisfied Democrats, independents, and yes, even Republicans. His promise to challenge the nexus of government and corporate America brings to mind his inescapable family legacy.
Is this Camelot the sequel?
Not if members of that vaunted legacy have anything to say about it. In fact, a group of them banded together to dispel any such notion. “We denounce his candidacy and believe it to be perilous for our country,” sister Rory Kennedy railed in an Instagram post.
But after recent FiveThirtyEight Democratic primary polling pegged him at a solid 15.3% of the vote, he’s not to be dismissed.
A stunning foothold right out of the gate.
And he’s got Joe Biden in his sights. Or Donald Trump, depending on who you ask.
That’s because what irks him is what many in the GOP have said as well:
- Dr. Anthony Fauci exaggerated the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 was genetically engineered.
- Mass shootings are linked to prescription drugs.
- Unapproved treatments for COVID-19, including ivermectin, merit a second look.
He’s got Democrats running scared. Even if his popularity doesn’t gain steam, many say that’s enough to propel Trump back into the White House.
But it could go either way.
That’s what makes cover story in Newsmax Magazine not to be missed. It will challenge your assumption of the two-party hold on elections.
Newsmax tapped author Alice Stewart — a board member of the Kennedy Institute of Politics at Harvard University — to bring Kennedy’s story to light. And what she uncovered is a fascinating dive into what fires him up — and what makes him so popular.
This Emmy award-winning journalist’s report is a must-read. But it’s not the only important matter Newsmax has covered in this issue.
Check out these urgent issues that affect every American:
- Impeachment Probe Chips Away at Biden Stonewall — John Fund lays bare the connection between the president and sleazy foreign cash. Page 10
- 5 Key Issues Facing New Speaker — John Gizzi uncovers what lies ahead for the new speaker — and the turmoil that has rocked the process. Page 12
- ‘We Do Not Co-Parent With the Government’ — Gender brainwashing in schools ignites a nationwide parental rights movement. Here’s the latest. Page 14
- 9/11 Families Fear Biden May Abandon Them — Their calls for justice may be traded away as the president pushes Saudis to embrace the Mideast peace initiative. Page 18
- Biden Backs Down on the Border — Is the president building the wall? It’s true. He’s authorized a 20-mile segment as the migrant flood becomes a liability for Democrats. Page 20
- Voters Split Sharply Over Jan. 6 Sentences — Most Republicans say jail terms were too harsh. Surprise — Democrats see it differently. Page 24
- Jon Voight’s Journey to the Holy Land — Check out the famed actor’s passion for Israel and Judeo-Christian values in this Newsmax documentary series. Page 42
- What Happened to Vivek Ramaswamy — The once-promising candidate rocketed to GOP stardom but faded fast after taking unusual policy positions. Page 44
- How Biden Sold Us Out to China — In his blockbuster new book, Dick Morris exposes the shady money trail that has flowed to the first family. Page 48
- Israel Must Deter Hamas and Iran, but What About U.S.? — Unless we restore America’s credibility, we face another 9/11, warns evangelical leader Johnnie Moore. Page 50
- Prisoner Swap With Iran a $6B Ransom Payment — The deal that freed 5 U.S. hostages will embolden Tehran to support more terrorism. Page 52
This issue of Newsmax Magazine also features all of your favorite columnists, including Ben Stein, Bill O’Reilly, John Gizzi, Nancy Brinker, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, and Dr. Chris Iliades.
And you won’t want to miss these other great stories in the must-read issue of Newsmax Magazine:
- This Year’s Top Medical Breakthroughs — Check out a drug-free cure for diabetes, affordable hearing aids available without a prescription, and advances in cancer detection. Page 70
- Omega-3s May Protect Hearing — Stunning new research shows more benefits of the fatty acid that will surprise you. Page 80
- Problems With Your Prostate? The Computer Will See You Now — Software is the latest go-to for doctors, as detecting abnormalities goes high-tech. Page 86
- Striking Right Balance on Multivitamins — Dr. Erica Schwartz warns about the limits of multivitamins — and what you can do to protect yourself. Page 90
- Teaching Teens Pride and Responsibility — Remember when parents taught values? The trend is making a comeback, according to Dr. Laura. Page 92
Newsmax Magazine features the award-winning journalism and informative features America deserves.
You won’t want to miss this special report of Newsmax Magazine — one of the world’s fastest-growing publications straight from the heart of America.
Why Newsmax Magazine!
With probing, insightful and interesting stories like these, it’s no wonder that Newsmax Magazine has become one of America’s premier publications.
Already Newsmax Magazine’s readership exceeds 750,000 monthly readers!
Newsmax Magazine is the one source that brings you in-depth cover stories, unvarnished truth you deserve, and hard-hitting investigative reports that you can’t find in mainstream media outlets.
Newsmax Magazine is an award-winning publication that’s been praised by President Trump, Ben Carson, Michael Reagan, and others.
Each month the magazine includes articles by Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, Nancy Brinker, and many others.
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax Magazine.”
And, even the mainstream media can’t ignore Newsmax Magazine — which is continually cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The New York Times, and many other outlets.
Today’s world is more complex, and more unpredictable than it has ever been in the past.
Now more than ever, you need Newsmax Magazine.
Ben Stein says it gives you “the bare knuckles truth” to help make sense of this ever-changing landscape and how it affects you, your family and your future.
Find out why close to a million Americans read Newsmax Magazine each month.
3 Bonuses Worth $70
With Newsmax Magazine!
Get 6 issues of Newsmax Magazine at a low price PLUS 3 valuable bonuses:
— Special Digital Report: RFK Jr.’s Quest (A $9.95 Value — FREE!)
From Camelot to conspiracy theories to the campaign trail, Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. finds himself at a fork in the road on his path to the White House. The Democrat is mounting a third-party campaign to run as an independent for president in 2024. This raises the question, is he trapped by the Kennedy legacy, or propelled by it?
Get Your FREE Gifts
With This Special Offer!
YES! Send my FREE digital special report, RFK Jr.’s Quest, immediately. PLUS, send my FREE gifts, Emergency Radio and CRUSHED, with FREE shipping. And start my 6-month (6 issues) subscription to Newsmax Magazine for only $12.95. That’s a total savings of $82!
NOTE: This introductory offer is only available for new subscribers to Newsmax Magazine. If you are a current or former subscriber, you may renew your subscription to receive free gift(s) — Click Here Now.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription comes with a convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we will notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $42.95 for one year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine. And then every year thereafter at the lowest renewal rates then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.