Son Reveals Ronald Reagan
As Never Before
Michael Reagan says his father’s lessons changed his life,
and can help you, your relationships, your leadership skills,
and even change America!
Michael Reagan realized something.
All his life people have been asking him the same question: “What was your dad really like?”
So much had been written about his dad’s life, his politics, his Hollywood career . . . but little was ever revealed about Ronald Reagan the man — the private man, home with his wife, kids, and friends.
And nobody alive knows more about who Reagan really was than Ronald Reagan’s eldest son, Michael himself.
For the first time, his new book Lessons My Father Taught Me reveals Michael’s personal insights into the qualities that defined his dad — and can help any of us succeed in our relationships and life.
Michael says of his father he was “the greatest man he ever knew.”
He argues that people in all walks of life can tap into the same power of faith and love that motivated his dad.
But their relationship — and his father’s relationship with his other children — had been very rocky at times.
The family had weathered a bitter divorce, when Michael’s mother, Jane Wyman, the famous Hollywood actress, decided she no longer wanted to remain with her husband.
Michael wanted to show how his father successfully dealt with the personal defeat of that divorce, and remained a great father to him and his sister.
He also uses this book to share the true secrets of his dad’s greatness — overcoming tremendous obstacles to become a famous actor, governor of California and president.
If you learn from the life and wisdom of Ronald Reagan, Michael says, you will have better relationships with your family and friends — even find greater success in life and business.
In Lessons My Father Taught Me, Michael reveals several very surprising stories about his father — some even quite shocking — and many that have never been disclosed to the public before.
Michael says he did this not to shine a negative light on his dad but to show that he was a human being, who learned from his mistakes and grew to be a better person because of them.
Here are just some things you will find in
Lessons My Father Taught Me about Ronald Reagan:
- Michael’s years as a “Beverly Hills brat” — and how his dad treated him differently than the kids of Bob Hope, Bing Crosby, and other Hollywood stars
- The big mistake he made with son Ron Jr. and his failure to “show up”
- How he discovered a man could express affection without embarrassment
- The shocking fact that neither Ron nor Patti ever voted for their own father and the surprising reason why!
- Why Ronald Reagan believed “attitude is everything”
- Reagan’s obsession with keeping his charity secret — even from his own family
- How the Great Depression and his father's job formed his view that government programs hurt more than helped
- Reagan's advice always to not only work hard but “work smart”
- The deep, personal advice he gave Michael about marriage and infidelity
- Reagan's obsession with “truth” and why even as an actor he couldn’t play an evil character well
- The important lesson about revealing your “inner truth” to your friends and family to bond and grow
- His dad’s belief that people should be open to “re-creating” their life if facts demanded
- Time and again, Michael explains how his father used “failure as a launching pad” for his next big success
- Ronald Reagan had only one reason he wanted to be president, and he revealed it one night to his son
- How Reagan took what was supposed to be a smear on him, and made it into his famous “cowboy” campaign poster
- A secret promise to his daughter Maureen made Sandra Day O’Connor the first Supreme Court justice (it had nothing to do with politics)
- How Reagan surprisingly wasn’t bothered by rumors his son might be gay
- Michael's encounter with actor Alec Baldwin and what he had to say about the former president
- How optimism can be nurtured and cultivated, it’s not always genetic
- From his earliest days he believed that to live is to “influence others”
- His father’s obsession with reading and why “readers are leaders”
- The most important leadership quality his father had
- How Reagan’s “credit” principle became the foundation of his success
- The Christian ideals and values shared by his mother that shaped his life and worldview
- Why Reagan wanted to personally meet his would-be assassin John Hinckley and the reason the meeting never took place
- Days at the ranch: how Reagan used horses to teach valuable lessons to his son
- Ethics lessons: his dad revealed scandalous information about JFK to his family and explained why people of “good character” would never make an issue of that publicly
- Ronald Reagan became the “master of forgiveness” — which saved his family and his presidency
- And much, much more.
Michael Reagan concludes in Lessons My Father Taught Me that his father’s ultimate lesson was the “power of one” — that each and every individual had an incredible ability to make themselves a better person while influencing and changing the world.
Newt Gingrich says Lessons My Father Taught Me reveals Reagan as more than just a great leader, but as a good father with a great soul, a role model for all of us.
“No one has done more to apply Reagan’s principles than Michael — and this book is just one more example of that.”
Own this amazing book and share the important values that Ronald Reagan shared with his family!
Free Offer for Lessons My Father Taught Me
This powerful 256-page book retails for $24.99 — a great value considering all the life lessons and personal insights it offers.
Newsmax thinks that this book is so important, we are giving you the chance to pick up a copy of Lessons My Father Taught Me, for FREE!
That’s correct. Newsmax is picking up the entire cost of this book with your subscription to Newsmax magazine.
Right now, we have several hundred copies in our warehouse, but with this important information at this great price, you know these copies won’t last long.
And that’s not all, Newsmax is giving away a limited number of copies to qualified readers along with a second great bonus.
Instant Bonus Gift:
Reagan's 100th: A Transformational President (a $10 Value — FREE!)
With your copy of Lessons My Father Taught Me, we will send you this special report, Reagan's 100th: A Transformational President instantly (via email) when you start or renew your subscription to Newsmax Magazine for one year.
Feb. 6, 2011, marked the 100th anniversary of President Ronald Reagan's birth, and Newsmax Magazine celebrated the occasion with a commemorative issue chronicling the life and legacy of one of America's greatest presidents.
Newsmax Magazine's special section, Reagan's 100th: A Transformational President, pays tribute to "The Gipper," the former Hollywood star, union leader, and conservative reformer who went on to change America — and then changed the world.
Newsmax's main feature story on President Reagan is written by presidential historian and best-selling author Douglas Brinkley, editor of The Reagan Diaries. In this special tribute, Brinkley explores the secrets of Reagan's success and why he became one of the 20th century's most historic presidents.
Newsmax also includes reflections on Reagan and his place in history from major political figures, including Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, Mike Huckabee, and Haley Barbour.
Reagan's elder son Michael takes our readers on an exclusive pictorial tour of the Reagan ranch near Santa Barbara, Calif., and a nostalgic photo spread depicts Reagan through the years, from a 1940s Life magazine ad to his 1981 inauguration.
Newsmax Magazine brings you exclusive stories the mainstream networks won't report. Even the major media can't ignore Newsmax Magazine — which has been cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, MSNBC, and many other outlets.
Each month in Newsmax magazine you'll read hard-hitting investigative reports and special commentaries from Michael Reagan, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, Pat Buchanan, David Limbaugh, Christopher Ruddy, and many others.
Michael Reagan says: "I guarantee that you'll love Newsmax Magazine."
And Ben Stein says Newsmax reveals the "unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today's dangerous world."
Ronald Reagan: Rendezvous With Destiny DVD (a $20 Value — FREE!)
When you sign up for 2 years of Newsmax Magazine, you will receive Michael Reagan's book, Newsmax's Special Report and the Reagan DVD absolutely FREE!
It's the true story of an American icon as you've never heard it before.
This award-winning documentary tells the real story of Ronald Reagan that the big media won't.
From his Hollywood beginnings to his overhaul on the Hill, President Reagan is one of the most influential figures in history.
This groundbreaking, 90-minute film on DVD hosted by Newt and Callista Gingrich documents the life, legacy, and accomplishments of Ronald Reagan, our 40th president.
- Celebrate the former president's storied life with candid interviews and private anecdotes from Reagan's "inner circle" . . .
- Discover why Reagan changed his affiliation from Democrat to Republican . . .
- View how President Reagan's force of will brought about the collapse of the Soviet Union . . .
- Discover how Reagan helped the United States emerge from a recession with unprecedented economic growth . . .
- See the top moments that defined Reagan's presidency . . .
- Plus much, much more . . .
Act Now! Start or renew your subscription for 2 years and you receive all these gifts for FREE!
You Can Claim All These FREE Gifts
When You Start or Renew Your Subscription!
YES! I would like to renew or subscribe to Newsmax Magazine with the term selected below:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file. We'll charge you for an additional year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.