Claim This Special Report
"The Jesus Question"
(Just Pay Shipping!)
In these deeply troubled times, the question rises to the fore: Is Jesus Christ about to come back?
Is the Second Coming real or myth?
Newsmax Magazine explores the issue with leading religious figures — uncovering the surprising controversies and new revelations surrounding the Second Coming of Christ.
And we also ask: What does this mean for America?
This special report is not to be missed — go here now to get this special offer for just $4.95 to cover shipping.
Newsmax's compelling "Jesus Question" report explores:
- What the Bible predicts about the Second Coming
- The surprising number of Americans who expect Christ's return
- Why many believe the Second Coming is imminent
- The world's most likely flashpoint for Armageddon
- Mike Huckabee's exclusive Newsmax interview about Christ's return
- Why end-times beliefs can profoundly influence people
- How secular progressives are "fear-mongering" about Christians
- Where different denominations stand on the Second Coming
- The two central end-time issues confronting Christianity
- The ominous parallels between today's times and Christ's message
- Why date-setting Christ's return is "horribly irresponsible"
- The "Tribulation" that will precede the Second Coming
- What the late Pastor Tim LaHaye told Newsmax about Bible prophesy and world socialism
- Apocalypse Later — earlier predictions about the world's end
- What Columbus, Newton and Nostradamus predicted about Christ's return
- Prognosticator William Miller and "The Great Disappointment"
- Why the restoration of Israel worries some believers
- What Muslims believe about Jesus
- Russia, the Arabs, Iran and the Book of Ezekiel
- An atheist's viewpoint on the Second Coming
- Former Nixon aide Chuck Colson's views on Christian values
- And more . . .
Newsmax Magazine, like Newsmax.com, brings you exclusive stories the major media won't report.
A 3-month trial subscription to Newsmax Magazine
Newsmax Magazine brings you exclusive stories the mainstream networks won’t report. Even the major media can’t ignore Newsmax Magazine — which has been cited on Meet the Press, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, and many other outlets.
Each month in Newsmax Magazine you’ll read hard-hitting investigative reports and special commentaries from Michael Reagan, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura Schlessinger, Pat Buchanan, David Limbaugh, Christopher Ruddy, and many others.
Ben Stein adds that Newsmax reveals the “unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today’s dangerous world.”
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax Magazine.”
Remember this is a no-risk, no-lose offer.
Claim Your Special Report
With This Special Offer!
YES! Please send me my copy of The Jesus Question for just $4.95 to cover shipping. Also, start my 3-month subscription to Newsmax Magazine at no additional cost or obligation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file. We'll charge you $39.95 for one year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine and thereafter at the lowest rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.