Claim This Special Report Instantly
"The Jesus Question"
(Yours FREE With Special Offer!)
In these deeply troubled times, the question arises to the fore: Is Jesus Christ about to come back?
Is the Second Coming real or myth?
Newsmax Magazine explores the issue with leading religious figures — uncovering the surprising controversies and new revelations surrounding the Second Coming of Christ.
And we also ask: What does this mean for America?
This special report is not to be missed — go here now to get this special issue FREE with this special offer.
Newsmax’s compelling “‘The Jesus Question’” report explores:
- What the Bible predicts about the Second Coming
- Are there signs of Jesus’ return?
- The surprising number of Americans who expect Christ’s return
- Why many believe the Second Coming is imminent
- The world’s most likely flashpoint for Armageddon
- Mike Huckabee’s exclusive Newsmax interview about Christ’s return
- Why end-times beliefs can profoundly influence people
- “The Most Apocalyptic Thing That Has Ever Happened”
- How secular progressives are “fear-mongering” about Christians
- Where different denominations stand on the Second Coming
- The two central end-time issues confronting Christianity
- The ominous parallels between today’s times and Christ’s message
- Why date-setting Christ’s return is “horribly irresponsible”
- The “Tribulation” that will precede the Second Coming
- What the late Pastor Tim LaHaye told Newsmax about Bible prophesy and world socialism
- Apocalypse later — earlier predictions about the world’s end
- What Columbus, Newton, and Nostradamus predicted about Christ’s return
- Prognosticator William Miller and “The Great Disappointment”
- Russia, the Arabs, Iran, and the Book of Ezekiel
- An atheist’s viewpoint on the Second Coming
- Former Nixon aide Chuck Colson’s views on Christian values
- And more . . .
Get your FREE copy of the special report, ‘The Jesus Question’, with a one-year (12 issues) subscription at a discounted rate for only $9.95 to Newsmax Magazine (both print and digital editions).
As a new introductory subscriber, you save $33 off the annual rate of $42.95 PLUS you’ll receive a FREE gift!
There is no risk, no obligation to continue if you are not satisfied.
Regardless, you get to keep your FREE special report and any issues you’ve received — no matter what.
Newsmax Magazine is one of America’s leading independent monthlies.
The New York Times calls Newsmax Magazine “a potent force in conservative politics.”
With Newsmax Magazine, you’ll get the unvarnished truth you deserve . . . and it brings you exclusive stories the major media won’t report.
Newsmax Magazine has been praised by President Trump, Ben Carson, Michael Reagan, and others.
Each month the magazine includes articles by Bill O’Reilly, Ben Stein, Dr. Laura, Nancy Brinker, and many others.
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan, says: “I guarantee that you’ll love Newsmax Magazine.”
Even the mainstream media can’t ignore Newsmax Magazine — which is continually cited on “Meet the Press,” CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, The New York Times, and many other outlets.
Today’s world is more complex and unpredictable than it has ever been.
Now, more than ever, you need Newsmax Magazine!
Find out why close to 1 million Americans each month read Newsmax Magazine!
Claim Your FREE Special Issue
With This Special Offer!
YES! Please email my special report, ‘The Jesus Question’ immediately. And start my one year (12 issues) subscription to Newsmax Magazine for just $9.95.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with a convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your trial subscription, we will notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $42.95 for one year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine. And then every year thereafter at the lowest renewal rates then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Please Note: Current and former Newsmax Magazine subscribers are NOT eligible for this special offer. Click here to renew your subscription and select a free gift(s).