The ObamaCare Survival Guide . . .
We Read the Law
So You Don't Have To
At over 2,700 pages — with an additional 20,000 pages of regulations — the ObamaCare law is longer than the Bible, with many more rules. Rules that will, in the words of the president, "fundamentally transform" healthcare in America.
What no one explains is if the transformation will be a good one or a bad one. And that's why the ObamaCare Survival Guide is so important to you right now. It explains the impact ObamaCare will have on you today and in the future.
And what you don't know, can hurt you. For example, can you answer these vital questions?
- Do you know how the implementation of ObamaCare will affect your
relationship with your doctor?
- What will happen to your health insurance?
- And if you don't have insurance, how will you get it and for what price?
Having trouble with the answers? You aren't alone. But if you care about your health and your family's health, you have three choices:
- Read and study all 22,700 pages
- Hire your own, personal ObamaCare lobbyist
- Buy a copy of the new, ObamaCare Survival Guide: 229 pages of vital information about the law that will govern your healthcare today and tomorrow.
The ObamaCare Survival Guide Has All
You Need to Know About ObamaCare
Naturally, we recommend buying the ObamaCare Survival Guide. Inside you'll find all you need to know about the 500 provisions in the Affordable Care Act — a law that for the first time in our nation's history puts the government in nominal charge of 15 percent of the nation's Gross Domestic Product.
Most important, you'll get practical consumer advice on how to take advantage of the benefits and protect yourself from the disadvantages of this new law.
Advice that comes without political spin either for or against ObamaCare. As Jack Webb said, you get "Just the facts, ma'am."
The following contains only a very few of the multitude of topics contained within the ObamaCare Survival Guide.
- Why insurance premiums are already skyrocketing and will continue to do so
- The real reason your benefits will shrink if you are on Medicare . . . and the so-called "Medicaid parity" rule that will affect everyone on Medicare
- Your 2013 income tax: new threshold for health deductions
- Uncle Sam decides the "essential benefits" of every insurance policy
"The ObamaCare Survival Guide
is terrific — must read for anyone who is worried about getting good healthcare for themselves or their employees."
- New health insurance exchanges and what every individual and business must know
- New ObamaCare capital gains tax which begins in 2013 and adds a 3.8% surcharge on certain income groups
- New excise tax on "Cadillac" health plans — hitting employers with a 40 percent penalty over a certain threshold
- The good news for seniors: the "donut hole" in Medicare prescription drug coverage will finally be filled
- Long-term care for the sick won't be covered — steps to take to protect yourself from the coming nursing home explosion
- Non-compliance waivers: if you run a business that can't afford the new mandate, you may be eligible
- Health Savings Account changes — including a 20 percent penalty on some health related purchases
- The powerful tax credit program for some small businesses
- Prediction: coming doctor shortage
- And much, much more!
If You're Over 55, the Medicare
You've Been Counting on Is Not the
Medicare You're Going to Be Getting
ObamaCare's over $1 trillion cost has to be paid by someone and seniors have just been presented with the bill. Over the next 10 years, Medicare will be cut $450 billion to reduce the financial impact of ObamaCare.
Your Medicare dollars will be going to a generation that will enjoy benefits you never had. But that's not the worst of it. These cuts will have a direct and obvious impact on you.
"If you really want to find out how ObamaCare affects you, your family, your business, there is just one book to read — The ObamaCare Survival Guide
by Nick Tate. It reveals the shocking impact of this radical plan."
The ObamaCare Survival Guide reveals a dirty little secret: the expansion of prescription drug benefits — which the politicians have been so proud of — in no way compensates for the potentially devastating impact of the half billion dollars in cuts to Medicare.
In the chapter titled "Turning the Screws on Medicare," you'll learn just which areas of Medicare will suffer the largest cuts and what steps you can take to protect the quality of your healthcare:
- How will your personal doctor react to these cuts?
- If you need home healthcare in the future, will it be there for you?
- What impact these cuts will have on the quality of healthcare you receive?
- How the impact of these cuts may mirror the deadly affect similar cuts had on Medicaid.
- And Obama's shocker: a new rule that puts Medicaid on parity with Medicare, hurting Seniors!
Get Obamacare Survival Guide for Only $4.95 Plus S/H With Special Offer!
Are You Ready for No–Frills Medical
Facilities and Fewer Doctor Visits?
The glowing news coverage of the passage and implementation of ObamaCare often fails to mention the motivation of Obama's top healthcare adviser.
Fortunately, the ObamaCare Survival Guide goes behind the scenes to reveal Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel's medical philosophy on healthcare cost cutting can be summed up in one word: "overutilization."
What does this mean to you?
It means Dr. Emanuel wants seniors to give up access to specialist care, be ready to tolerate utilitarian medical facilities, and generally visit the doctor less often.
This is not what most Americans see when they think of Medicare benefits and the ObamaCare Survival Guide is there to help. You'll learn:
- The danger signs of reduced care
- The tests and procedures you are guaranteed by ObamaCare
- Which preventive medicine and tests to insist upon
Do You Know How to Take Advantage of the
Medical Procedures They Forgot to Remove?
ObamaCare news is not all bad for seniors.
There are positive developments in the passage of ObamaCare and once again, the ObamaCare Survival Guide is the place to find them.
The Guide lists all the valuable tests and preventive medical procedures that are absolutely free and without a co-pay.
What' more, you'll discover new benefits — all without co-pay — that somehow made it into the new law. And you'll even be introduced to the little-known U.S. Preventive Services Task Force that will have a tremendous amount of influence on deciding which free tests and procedures will be added in the future.
Are You Certain Your Retiree Prescription
Drug Benefits Won't Disappear?
Large employers are expected to continue offering health insurance and drug coverage for employees as a means of competing with rival employers.
But what about retirees? You represent a growing cost for companies and competitors aren't trying to hire you away. Any money your former employer can save by squeezing your retiree benefits goes right to the bottom line.
And that's not a comforting thought.
And it's why the ObamaCare Survival Guide reveals what your options are and how you can survive if your retiree drug benefits are terminated.
What's a Medicare Pilot Program and
How Can You Benefit?
ObamaCare is the largest medical experiment in the nation's history, but becoming a guinea pig could be to your advantage.
Surprisingly enough, one test program has the potential to return the house call to modern medicine, while another is designed to cut down on hospital readmission rates.
Will the concept of "bundled payments" be good for your healthcare or bad? And what about "Accountable Care Organizations?"
The ObamaCare Survival Guide explains these concepts and more and this new knowledge will give you the insight to decide if you want to participate or avoid these medical pilot programs.
Are You One of the 7 Million Medicare Advantage Participants at Risk of Losing Their Coverage?
Do you think this can't happen to you? That's certainly what the 22,000 New England members of the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Medicare Advantage program thought, too.
Until the day Harvard Pilgrim pulled the plug and left them without coverage.
"It's a powerful guide showing you what ObamaCare really means for you personally. I was amazed that so much of the information in this book has yet to be reported. Get informed, read the ObamaCare Survival Guide
— it will help you protect yourself from this new law."
One of the facts we weren't told is passage of ObamaCare resulted in payment cuts to Medicare Advantage managed-care plans. As a result, some insurance companies are dropping out of the program altogether while other companies are cutting benefits and raising rates.
The ObamaCare Survival Guide can help you predict if your plan will be affected. You can prepare for:
- Reductions in the number of plans
- Reductions in the number of patients your doctor sees
- Cuts in your monthly benefit
- Increases in your insurance rates
With the ObamaCare Survival Guide you won't be caught off guard.
Claim Your $4.95 (plus s/h) Copy of ObamaCare
Survival Guide With Special Offer — Click Here!
Are You Prepared for Means Testing? The Double Whammy for Retirees Who Planned Ahead.
Before ObamaCare was passed, your age qualified you for Medicare benefits regardless of income or savings. But now, that's changed and for retirees who planned for retirement by building up a nest egg, the change is not for the better.
In fact, means testing will not only apply to basic Medicare, it will also apply to prescription drug coverage, which makes it a double whammy.
Under ObamaCare, if your retirement income is above a certain level for individuals or couples, you will have to pay more and keep paying more.
The ObamaCare Survival Guide warns you about the coming effect of means testing and gives you income guidelines that you can use in planning your retirement.
At only $4.95, plus shipping and handling, with our special offer the ObamaCare Survival Guide is packed with information that will pay for itself many times over.
For less than you pay for a cup of designer coffee you can have crucial healthcare information at your fingertips when you open your new copy of the ObamaCare Survival Guide.
Its 229 fact-filled pages are written in a consumer-friendly style that avoids jargon and bureaucrat-speak. The Guide has a comprehensive table of contents and an extensive index so you can quickly and easily refer back to it in the future.
What's more, it's written by Nick J. Tate, an award-winning journalist and editor formerly with the Harvard School of Public Health.
A 2-Month Trial Subscription to
The Franklin Prosperity Report
With or without ObamaCare, your financial safety is just as important as your health needs.
So, we want to give you 2 months of The Franklin Prosperity Report with this offer.
The Franklin Prosperity Report is dedicated to helping its readers save money each month with creative ways to cut your costs on groceries, insurance, travel, and everyday expenses so you can save more and spend less this year. Named after one of our Founding Fathers, Benjamin Franklin, the newsletter follows Franklin's centuries-old wisdom and principles for building wealth.
Each month The Franklin Prosperity Report follows in its namesake's footsteps and gives readers invaluable advice from a host of top-shelf, expert contributors on how to properly manage and maximize your money.
Recent issues include topics such as:
- Pay Zero Taxes: 22 Expert Strategies to Reduce or Eliminate Your Income Tax — Divided into three groups based on household income, the tips include why you should prepay your mortgage in December, how hiring your kids can give you a tax break, and how you might be able to exclude up to $250,000 of profit when you sell your home. Compiled by a group of tax, accounting, and financial planning experts, this issue is a must read for anyone looking to reduce their tax burden each year.
- How to Save THOUSANDS on Healthcare Right Now — With all the changes surrounding health insurance, it is critical for consumers to know their options. Saving money comes down to more than just choosing a deductible and co-pay that fits your budget. Health-Savings Accounts (HSAs) and High-Deductible Health Plans (HDHPs) are just two aspects to consider, among many others our expert panel lays out.
- A Costly Social Security Mistake To Avoid — Many married couples make a huge mistake when it comes time for each spouse to file for Social Security benefits, and it could cost them tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars. An expert in wealth management recently told Franklin Prosperity Report members when each spouse should file to maximize their benefits.
Right now you can lock in your own copy of the ObamaCare Survival Guide for just $4.95 (plus s/h) with this offer, along with two issues at NO COST of The Franklin Prosperity Report. Shipping is only $3.95.
Here's the ObamaCare Survival Guide
If you don't find the ObamaCare Survival Guide a one-stop resource for information regarding how ObamaCare will affect your healthcare, then Newsmax will refund every cent — no questions asked — within the first 90 days of your order.
We can offer this iron-clad guarantee because we are certain the $4.95 plus shipping and handling you spend on this ObamaCare Survival Guide offer is money you won't regret spending.
Don't delay. Order today.
The ObamaCare Survival Guide and two months of The Franklin Prosperity Report for only $4.95 plus shipping and handling with this special offer. It's a price and an offer you simply can't beat.
Please, don't miss this opportunity to prepare yourself and your family for the advent of the law that fundamentally changes healthcare in America.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew you using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $59.95 for the first year (12 issues) of The Franklin Prosperity Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
With this special offer, you'll pay $4.95 for the book plus $3.95
for shipping and handling. Your total cost is just $8.90
when you order today. You save more than $27!