He’s a disrupter. He’s an outsider. Donald J. Trump has a management style and world view startlingly different from any other president in American history, and according to Theodore Roosevelt Malloch and Felipe J. Cuello, authors of the explosive new book
that’s what has made Trump our most brilliant and innovative commander in chief . . . ever.
Malloch and Cuello transport you inside the White House for an exclusive look at Trump’s presidency and his populist outlook. They zero in on exactly what shapes his policy on both domestic and foreign affairs.
In this fascinating portrait of the maverick businessman and fledgling politician, the authors reveal why Trump is not a man to be underestimated. Our 45th president and leader of the free world is a formidable force with a worldwide following that is growing exponentially . . . and the pendulum of history is swinging in his direction.
In this vital and informative exposé, you will see clearly and precisely how Trump has brought new ideas and new hope to an ailing political system. In
you will discover:
- How Trump has reined in the excesses of European rule and finally forced European nations to pay their fair share in defense and security — and how this has made him hated by many top leaders. (Page 12)
- Trump’s innovative plan to boost America’s capitalist might — fighting the radical liberals and socialists who are trying to tear it down. (Page 35)
- Why Trump’s leadership echoes that of American icon Teddy Roosevelt — and how both men share a swagger and style that exemplifies our nation’s strength. (Page 86)
- How Trump is working to restore America’s long-crumbling spiritual foundation by channeling into and promoting its religious heritage. (Page 133)
- Trump’s bold plan to fix decades of bad policy in Iran and crush its role as the world’s foremost state sponsor of terrorism. (Page 153)
- The no-nonsense trade blueprint Trump has put into place around the world to boost prosperity for the United States. (Page 161)
- How Trump is exposing the United Nations as a bloated, undemocratic, expensive, and fragmented organization mired in scandal and waste — and what he wants to do about it. (Page 176)
- The political collision course being paved between Trump’s United States and Germany — and how he is forcing Deutschland’s hand. (Page 202)
- Why Trump is rooting for British Prime Minister Boris Johnson and his extraordinary maneuvering to fix the Brexit mess. (Page 254)
- How Trump is fighting to reverse the nation’s colleges and universities from continuing their damaging liberal ideologies — and make American education great again. (Page 268)
In addition, Malloch and Cuello predict how Trump will continue his bold leadership into a second term with an all-powerful rule over the nation and the world.
by Theodore Roosevelt Malloch and Felipe J. Cuello may be the most important book you read this year. It’s available at all fine bookstores, and online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other top e-tailers. But with our exclusive offer, you can secure a FREE copy.
Let the tour inside Trump’s world begin
Through exclusive access, Newsmax is proud to offer a free hardcover copy of the explosive new book
You read that right: FREE. This book is valued at $27.99, but you just cover the $4.95 cost of shipping.
In addition, you will receive a 3-month, risk-free trial to the hugely popular Newsmax Magazine. At Newsmax Magazine we are cutting through the media spin to tell you the truth. We are the one source that brings you in-depth cover stories and hard-hitting investigative reports you can’t find in the mainstream media outlets.
Today’s world is more complex and more unpredictable than it has ever been. Now, more than ever, you need Newsmax Magazine. We give you the news about your life — including the latest health and financial reports that improve your well-being.
Find out why more than a half-million people read Newsmax Magazine each month. Even Donald Trump says, “I love Newsmax.” We are sure you will too.
Get Your Free Book Now!
YES! Please rush me my copy of
for just $4.95 to cover shipping. That’s a savings of $27.99! Also, start my FREE 3-month trial subscription to Newsmax Magazine.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we’ll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we will renew you using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $39.95 for one year (12 issues) of Newsmax Magazine and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk; you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.