Are You Prepared to Survive ObamaCare?
What You Don't Know About ObamaCare Could Hurt You . . .
As Americans, the ramifications of ObamaCare are upon us — whether you are retired or still working, unemployed or a business owner, robustly healthy or suffering from some pre-existing medical condition.
The only reasonable course of action now is to be fully informed, because the big changes are here, and hitting ill-prepared Americans very hard.
These changes not only affect how much your health insurance, medical treatment, and prescription drugs will cost you and your family . . .
They also affect the type and quality of healthcare you will receive. Shockingly, 40% of doctors plan to stop practicing clinical medicine under ObamaCare. Plus, with 30 million more Americans who are now insured healthcare users — and far fewer doctors — you can expect long waits to receive treatment from doctors who are pressured to see more patients per day.
Get the 'ObamaCare Survival Guide' Only $4.95 (plus s/h) With This Special Offer!
And when it comes to deciphering how your health and your bank account will be impacted by ObamaCare, it's like the blind leading the blind out there . . .
Because, while ObamaCare impacts each and every American, very few have actually waded through its 2,700 pages of legal mumbo-jumbo to translate what these new rules and regulations will mean to your everyday life.
Now any time you head out to an uncharted destination, you'd best take a map and a compass with you.
Fortunately, that's exactly what you'll find in the ObamaCare Survival Guide, a book written in simple language by award-winning journalist and health author Nick J. Tate.
The book's publisher, Humanix, wants you to become a more informed healthcare consumer, so you can not only survive ObamaCare, but make it work for you — not against you.
Even Donald Trump has praised the ObamaCare Survival Guide and encourages every American to read it: "The ObamaCare Survival Guide is terrific — must read for anyone who is worried about getting good healthcare for themselves or their employees."
That's why the publisher has allowed our readers to get this $19.95 book — the ObamaCare Survival Guide — for only $4.95 with this special offer (plus s/h). You save over $10!
You Must Prepare for ObamaCare Now!
This #1 New York Times best-seller provides you with the road map you need to navigate ObamaCare now, chock-full of easy-to-understand practical solutions and sensible consumer advice to help you prepare for these massive changes.
So regardless of your age, health, or work status, this authoritative guidebook will assist you to make better decisions about your healthcare — and the money you spend on your healthcare.
In the ObamaCare Survival Guide, you'll discover:
"The 'ObamaCare Survival Guide
' is the first and best road map for you to understand the new law. Every American is affected by ObamaCare — making this book essential to you and your family."
Humanix Books, the publisher of the ObamaCare Survival Guide, is affiliated with Newsmax Media.
- Why insurance premiums are skyrocketing and will continue to do so
- The real reason your benefits will shrink if you are on Medicare . . . and the so-called "Medicaid parity" rule that will affect everyone on Medicare
- Your 2014 income tax: new threshold for health deductions
- Uncle Sam decides the "essential benefits" of every insurance policy
- New health insurance exchanges and what every individual and business must know
- New ObamaCare capital gains tax which begins in 2013 and adds a 3.8% surcharge on certain income groups
- New excise tax on "Cadillac" health plans — hitting employers with a 40 percent penalty over a certain threshold
- The good news for seniors: the "donut hole" in Medicare prescription drug coverage will finally be filled
- Long-term care for the sick won't be covered — steps to take to protect yourself from the coming nursing home explosion
- Non-compliance waivers: if you run a business that can't afford the new mandate, you may be eligible
- Health Savings Account changes — including a 20 percent penalty on some health related purchases
- The powerful tax credit program for some small businesses
- Prediction: coming doctor shortage
- How to survive ObamaCare's threats to Medicare
- Your responsibilities and potential penalties under the new laws . . .
- And much, much more!
The ObamaCare Survival Guide will undoubtedly be the most important book you read over the coming year.
It's time to protect yourself and your family. Be prepared for what lies ahead.
Get the 'ObamaCare Survival Guide' for
Only $4.95 With This Special Offer!
With this special offer, you'll pay $4.95 for the book plus $3.95 for shipping and handling. Your total cost is just $8.90 when you order today.
YES! Nothing is more important than my health. I want to see how to thrive under ObamaCare, and avoid its numerous pitfalls, which could affect the quality of my healthcare — and my financial future as well. So please send me my copy of the ObamaCare Survival Guide for just $4.95 now (plus shipping and handling) with this special offer. I save over $10!
With this special offer, you will receive:
- The ObamaCare Survival Guide — This groundbreaking new book from Humanix provides you with a clear road map on the changes under the new laws, and how to get the most for your money when it comes to your healthcare.
(A $19.95 value — a savings of $15!)
- Discover specifically how the new changes from ObamaCare pertain to you and your family . . .
- Safely navigate the numerous ObamaCare issues that can degrade the quality of your healthcare, including the potential doctor shortage and the $716 billion in Medicare cuts . . .
- See what you can do to lessen or defeat the harmful provisions, taxes, and penalties facing you and all Americans . . .
- Best ways to fight back against the lack of price controls on the health insurance industry, which could escalate your premium, deductible, and co-pays . . .
- Plus much, much more . . .
- Two Months of Health Radar — This popular monthly health advisory newsletter from Newsmax is the perfect companion to help keep your healthcare costs as low as possible.
- Find powerful strategies to help you fight back against cancer, weight gain, joint pain, memory loss, and many other health conditions . . .
- Easy solutions to protect you from unnecessary treatments, dangerous pills, and sky-high medical costs . . .
- Tips, tricks and strategies to help add many years of robust health and vitality to your life . . .
- And more, much more . . .
- Three Months of Newsmax Magazine
When you order the ObamaCare Survival Guide for ONLY $4.95 plus s/h, you'll also receive the next three issues of Newsmax magazine.
Newsmax magazine gives readers the real truth behind major issues — from ObamaCare to taxes, immigration reform, terrorism, and beyond.
People can't stop raving about Newsmax magazine, which won a Gold Eddie Award in the News/Commentary category of Folio magazine's prestigious journalism awards, the Eddies.
Dr. Ben Carson, best-selling author and commentator, tells America: "Each month I look for Newsmax magazine to give me the news I can't get elsewhere, you should too."
Ben Stein adds that Newsmax reveals the "unafraid, uncomplicated, bare-knuckles truth about today's dangerous world."
Mike Reagan, the elder son of the late President Ronald Reagan, says: "I guarantee that you'll love Newsmax magazine."
Newsmax magazine is already following the critical issues that the mainstream media refuses to cover. This is your chance to find out why close to a million people read award-winning Newsmax magazine every month!
Please note: we do ask you to cover a small $3.95 shipping and handling fee for your deeply discounted ObamaCare Survival Guide. We will also keep you posted on the latest news and developments regarding ObamaCare by free email alerts. You can unsubscribe from these at any time.
And remember, you are under NO obligation to continue with Health Radar or Newsmax magazine.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscriptions come with convenient automatic renewal. This means no chance of interrupted service. Prior to the end of your subscription period, you will be notified that your subscription is ending. Unless you cancel, your subscription will renew automatically and your credit/debit card on file will be charged $39.95 for the first year (12 issues) of Newsmax magazine and $36.95 for the first year (12 issues) of Health Radar and thereafter the low renewal rate then in effect for future renewals. If you want to cancel, just respond to the notice within 30 days, and you will not be charged. You may also cancel by contacting our Customer Service Center at 1-800-485-4350, or completing our online Customer Service Form. Please remember there is no risk, because you can cancel within the next six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Current and former subscribers to Newsmax magazine and Health Radar are not eligible for this offer.