Dr. Blaylock Reveals the Little-Known Secret on . . .
How to Confront Arthritis Head-On!
Without Using Strong Anti-Inflammatory
Drugs With Numerous Side Effects!
- Find Out the Five Special Supplements That Help Repair Your Damaged Joints
- The Shockingly Simple Way You Can Subdue Joint Destruction and Pain
- Discover the Antibiotic That Has Achieved Near-Miraculous Results With Arthritis
Yes, it's true. ALL arthritis can have serious health consequences.
What's more, because your doctor mistakenly has led you to believe that arthritis is a minor painful annoyance not worthy of much concern, you probably have overlooked many preventive and minimizing measures you could be taking.
That's actually part of the GOOD NEWS about osteoarthritis (and even rheumatoid arthritis) I have to share with you today.
Once you see how important it is to confront arthritis head-on, you'll find a number of proactive steps you can take.
Steps that don't always require strong anti-inflammatory drugs with numerous side effects . . .
Steps that can prevent joint destruction . . . and joint replacement or other surgery.
Yes, thankfully there are now simple, safe, and natural ways for you to minimize and cope with
arthritis . . .
In fact, today I'd like to let you in on a few easy, inexpensive, and natural steps to confront your arthritis head-on.
If you don't know me yet, I'm Dr. Russell Blaylock, editor of The Blaylock Wellness Report.
When I was in medical school, we were taught that there were two main types of arthritis: the bad inflammatory kind and the not-so-bad degenerative kind. And that's been the prevailing theory for a long time, until now . . .
Frightening new evidence now demonstrates that, with regard to inflammation, osteoarthritis is not so different from rheumatoid or other inflammatory arthritis as was believed previously. . .
That's why my special report, Arthritis: Confronting Chronic Joint Pain, is devoted to an in-depth discussion on this timely topic.
Plus, you'll discover what inflammation can do when it smolders inside your body. Claim your free special report by clicking here.
And not only that but also you'll find out . . .
- Why arthritis sufferers also have a high rate of other diseases such as atherosclerosis, heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
- Seven "triggers" you must avoid to prevent, reduce, or manage arthritis (stack the odds in your favor with some surprisingly simple advice).
- An antibiotic that has achieved near-miraculous results with rheumatoid arthritis (especially when combined with sound nutritional treatment).
- Three types of exercise you never should do if you want to prevent arthritic damage (and my personal exercise recommendations).
- Why you should also take glucosamine supplements if you are using aspirin or NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
- Six "pro-arthritis" oils to STOP using in your kitchen (they're powerful inflammatory stimulators).
- Options you should consider if you're told surgical joint replacement is necessary.
- Two reasons why eating red meat is linked to arthritis (you meat eaters really need to know this information).
- "Must-know" natural substances that block inflammatory pathways without the harmful effects seen in aspirin and NSAIDs.
- What the evidence says about genetics and arthritis (what can you expect from your heredity?).
- Five special supplements that help repair your damaged joints (and eight others that reduce that pain-producing inflammation).
- The little-known relationship between rheumatoid arthritis and infections.
- How you can subdue the destructive enzymes that are a culprit in joint destruction and pain.
- The dangerous and potentially deadly risks of commonly prescribed inflammatory arthritis medications (make sure you know exactly what you're getting into).
- The special "crystals" found inside the joints of those with osteoarthritis (their presence means your symptoms could become much worse).
- Plus much, much more . . .
And that's just the tip of the iceberg of all the life-changing information you'll receive in this very special report.
Because it gets even better . . .
This special report Arthritis: Confronting Chronic Joint Pain is your FREE GIFT for simply trying The Blaylock Wellness Report newsletter from Newsmax — go here now.
A Three-Month Trial of The Blaylock Wellness Report
With your free copy of Arthritis: Confronting Chronic Joint Pain, you also get a three-month trial subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report!
Each month in The Blaylock Wellness Report, Dr. Blaylock offers you incredibly vital health information.
In The Blaylock Wellness Report you'll find out the latest on:
- Heart disease prevention
- The natural cure for high blood pressure
- The truth about cholesterol and the dangers of many prescription drugs
- The best medical tests your doctor must give you
- Cancer prevention and alternative treatments
- How brain diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's can be prevented
- Diabetes, joint pain, weight loss and dozens of other health topics!
Dr. Russell L. Blaylock is a respected medical doctor who is unafraid to challenge establishment thinking. He doesn't parrot what the New England Journal of Medicine — which receives heavy subsidies in advertisements — claims.
Dr. Blaylock is a nationally recognized, board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author and lecturer. He has more than a quarter-century of medical experience.
His credentials include 26 years of experience in neurosurgery, editorship of the respected Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons and Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association.
Dr. Blaylock edits The Blaylock Wellness Report because he believes that too many Americans are not getting the best advice for preventing and dealing with cancer, heart disease, diabetes, brain diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, and dozens of health problems now plaguing the American people.
And remember, this trial subscription costs you NOTHING.
Dr. Blaylock receives no funding from the pharmaceutical industry. He has no deals to sell you the health products he may recommend.
He just gives you the best cutting-edge science that shows how you can improve your health — and possibly live longer.
Every month, you can count on Dr. Blaylock and The Blaylock Wellness Report to provide you with the alternative health answers you need.
Claim Your FREE Report With Special Offer!
YES, please send my FREE copy of Arthritis: Confronting Chronic Joint Pain. I understand I will only pay $4.95 for shipping and handling. I will also receive a three-month trial subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report comes with convenient automatic renewal. This means no chance of interrupted service. Prior to the end of your subscription period, you will be notified that your trial subscription is ending. Unless you cancel, your subscription will renew automatically and your credit/debit card on file will be charged $54.95 for the first year (12 issues) and then the low renewal rate then in effect for future renewals. If you want to cancel, just respond to the notice within 30 days, and you will not be charged. You may also cancel by contacting our Customer Service Center at 1-800-485-4350, or completing our online Customer Service Form. Please remember there is no risk, because you can cancel within the next six months from when your subscription payment is received for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.