Only $4.95 Plus S&H With This Special Offer!
Francis: A Pope For Our Time
He washes the feet of the poor. He opts to live in a small apartment, rather than the opulent Vatican suites.
Archbishop Jorge Bergoglio was elected to Saint Peter's Throne this year in one of the briefest conclaves in history. Just months into his papacy, Pope Francis has already set a new tone for the Church and its 1.2 billion followers. For many he has rekindled a sense of hope, for others his break from tradition is troubling.
Who is this new Catholic leader? And most importantly, how will he change the Church?
Francis: A Pope for Our Time, The Definitive Biography incisively chronicles Pope Francis' ancestry, youth, call to faith, humble beginnings with the Society of Jesus, and rise through Argentina's ecclesiastical ranks, all the way to the Vatican. The book emphasizes His Holiness' Jesuit background of humility, poverty, and service that stands to reform the Vatican's long history of lavish excess. The book illustrates Pope Francis' pastoral commitment to society's most underprivileged and disenfranchised.
This concise biography also details Jorge Bergoglio's coming of age during the Peronist years and the challenges he faced throughout Argentina's brutal military dictatorship, as well as his political stance against the progressive policies of the Kirchners.
Get your copy of Francis: A Pope for Our Time, The Definitive Biography today for just $4.95 (plus $3.95 s&h)! That's cheaper than Amazon — saving you more than 75% off the list price — Order Here Now.
But that's not all . . .
You'll Also Receive Two FREE Prayer Special Reports
And a Three-Month Trial Subscription to
Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report With This Special Offer!
In my "Health Benefits of Prayer" Gift Pack, I will receive:
FREE Report #1:
Strengthen Your Brain Through the Power of Prayer
(A $15 value — FREE with this offer!)
- The little-known connection between religious practice and less depression, lower blood pressure, and improved ability to deal with financial strain and physical pain . . .
- An introduction to the new field of neurotheology, the study of the relationship between your brain and religious and spiritual phenomena . . .
- Actual physical changes that take place in your brain while praying or meditating . . .
- How long you need to pray or meditate to slow age-related decline or memory problems . . .
- The best ways to incorporate prayer or other spiritual practices into
your life for improved health, relationships, and quality of life . . .
- Plus much more . . .
FREE Report #2:
The 47 Scientifically Proven Health Benefits of Prayer
(A $15 value — FREE with this offer!)
- See how prayer increases your ability to forgive and move on after an interpersonal conflict . . .
- Pitfalls and problems with praying that you should know about . . .
- True or false? Prayer and attending religious services help you live longer . . .
- The scientifically demonstrated link between religious beliefs and diseases like diabetes, heart problems, alcohol abuse, depression, fibromyalgia, and many other conditions . . .
- Coping with cancer or recovery from surgery: how religion helps . . .
- And much, much more . . .
To receive your FREE "Health Benefits of Prayer" Gift Pack and a three-month trial subscription to Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report, you just agree to order Francis: A Pope for Our Time, The Definitive Biography for just $4.95 plus shipping and handling.
In Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report, you will find:
- Powerful strategies to help improve memory and mental function . . .
- Solutions to prevent mental decline, dementia, and Alzheimer's disease . . .
- Simple ways to enhance your daily problem-solving ability and concentration . . .
- Tips, tricks and tactics to help you live a longer, healthier, and happier life with a healthy brain . . .
- And much more . . .
Claim Your Copy of the Book and
Your FREE Gifts With This Special Offer!
Yes, send me my copy of Francis: A Pope for Our Time — for only $4.95 (plus $3.95 s&h) — and my FREE "Health Benefits of Prayer" Gift Pack and start my three-month trial subscription to Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription to Dr. Gary Small's Mind Health Report comes with convenient automatic renewal. This means no chance of interrupted service. Prior to the end of your subscription period, you will be notified that your subscription is ending.. Unless you cancel, your subscription will renew automatically and your credit/debit card on file will be charged $39.95 (or $36.95 for digital) for the first year (12 issues) and then the low renewal rate then in effect for future renewals. If you want to cancel, just respond to the notice within 30 days, and you will not be charged. You may also cancel by contacting our Customer Service Center at 1-800-485-4350, or completing our online Customer Service Form. Please remember there is no risk, because you can cancel within the next six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.