Powerful Prevention Pointers Every Woman Needs . . .
I've been thinking of Sue.
She was an old friend I'd known fairly well a couple decades ago and then lost touch with. Then, out of the blue — I heard from a friend of a friend that she had died. Of breast cancer. They caught it late, and she only lived about six months after her diagnosis.
She was 52.
No one is exempt from becoming a victim of this traumatizing disease. Friends and family members, even the rich and famous.
Perhaps you recognize these well-known sufferers of breast cancer: Nancy Reagan, Shirley Temple Black, Sandra Day O'Connor, Cokie Roberts, and Soprano's star Edie Falco.
Or how about these breast cancer survivors: two former Charlie's Angels from the '70's 8212; Kate Jackson and Jaclyn Smith? (Third Angel Farrah Fawcett recently lost her battle with rare anal cancer).
And while the disease itself is bad enough, all that "other stuff" makes it even worse, even for the survivors.
- The stress . . .
- The often-disfiguring surgery . . .
- The radiation or chemo . . .
- The nasty drug side effects . . .
- The waiting . . .
If you're male, you no doubt have many people in your life—wife or girlfriend, sister, mother, or other loved one — at risk for breast cancer. I hope you share what you'll see here with them.
If you're female, you deserve all the help you can get to avoid this scourge. So please keep reading . . .
Breast Cancer — A Serial Killer of Women
Breast cancer strikes women hard. In fact,
breast cancer is the most common type of cancer in women. And the second leading cause of cancer death in women
(after lung cancer).
The American Cancer Society estimates that in 2005, about 211,240 women were diagnosed with breast cancer — and 40,410 died from the disease.
Including my old friend Sue.
According to Dr. Blaylock, Newsmax medical editor of The Blaylock Wellness Report, all these deaths should NOT have happened.
Most doctors will tell you that the best chance for a cure is to detect breast cancer early. Dr. Blaylock agrees.
Unfortunately, he says there is a flaw in our country's "early warning system".
A potentially fatal flaw . . .
Mammograms Cause Breast Cancer?
Most women depend upon that yearly mammogram to warn them of possible breast cancer. Yet, as Dr. Blaylock points out, studies show mammograms actually increase your risk of developing breast cancer from 1-3% per year, depending on the technique used.
Now that may not sound like a lot. However, if you religiously undergo a mammogram every year for 10 years, you increase your risk from 10-30 percent (and some radiation experts feel the danger is much higher than that).
Why? Because the breast is one of your body's most sensitive areas when it comes to cancers caused by radiation exposure.
by the age of 50, a full 45 percent of women will have cancer cells in their breasts
. This doesn't mean that all these women will develop breast cancer, because in most women these cancer cells remain dormant.
What it does mean is that, if you are one of these 45% of women, you are at high risk of spurring these cancer cells to full activity.
That's why Dr. Blaylock has tackled breast cancer prevention strategies head-on in his special issue "Breast Cancer: Beating the Odds".
Fight Fear With Facts
In this issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report, you'll get answers you need. About risks, myths, simple lifestyle changes you can make, and other breast cancer facts that can help you prevent the disease . . . or deal with it more effectively if you're already challenged.
He'll tell you straight out. One common denominator found in dozens of studies: there is a very strong correlation between breast cancer and nutrition. And certain foods are known to increase the risk of both breast and prostate cancer.
While genetic risk factors may not be under your control, what you eat is. Making good nutrition your ally (and avoiding cancer-promoting foods) is your best way to cut the odds of breast cancer.
In this issue, you'll see:
- How sticking to a healthy anti-cancer diet can help reduce your vulnerability to this dreaded disease (even if you're in a high-risk group) . . .
- 3 cancer-fighting fats you should know about . . .
- Men take heed:
if your spouse develops breast cancer, you're more likely to develop prostate cancer (and vice versa) . . .
- Yet another reason to avoid commercial cow's milk (hint: injecting cows with bovine growth hormone promotes high levels of a powerful cancer growth stimulator) . . .
- 2 mistakes oncologists commonly make . . .
- BBQ Lovers Alert: How you cook your meat can increase your risk of breast cancer by over 300%!
- How antibiotic use significantly increases your risk of developing breast cancer . . .
- The truth about hormone replacement therapy and its relationship to breast cancer (yes, the type of estrogen you take matters) . . .
Discover the Truth About Breast Cancer Now!
Thanks for Telling It
Like It Is!
"I just subscribed and am really learning a lot from your articles. Thanks so much for telling it like it is!" — Karen M.
single biggest cancer "fertilizer" you should avoid
like the plague . . .
- Drink alcohol? Even modest alcohol consumption increases a woman's risk of developing breast cancer by up to 292 percent. But 800 micrograms daily of this simple vitamin can reduce this risk dramatically . . .
- Why aerobic exercise may actually promote cancer (plus, the right kind of exercise to lower your risk) . . .
- 2 special breast cancer-defeating supplements you've probably never heard of . . .
- The best source of cancer-preventing plant extracts (hint: no, it's not flax oil) . . .
- If you have a "potbelly", could you be leaving yourself more vulnerable to cancer? Read about the cancer-inflammation connection . . .
- 8 top cancer-preventing vegetables (how many are you eating now?) . . .
- The most dangerous fat of all (because it promotes the growth, spread and invasion of cancer) . . .
- 2 cancer-promoting nutrient deficiencies you can avoid simply and easily (if you're armed with the right "ammunition") . . .
- 9 ways to protect your DNA from cancer-causing damage . . .
- And much, much more . . .
Get Dr. Blaylock's Special Breast Cancer Issue Now!
Valuable information like this is why I depend on Dr. Blaylock's monthly newsletter — to give me the honest-to-goodness truth.
And that's why I encourage you to give share this information with your friends and loved ones, particularly the women in your life.
Especially because you won't get the real truth elsewhere . . .
Don't Expect Straight Answers From
Traditional Media Coverage and Sound Bites
DR. RUSSELL BLAYLOCK
Author, Health Advocate
Russell Blaylock, M.D., not only compiles and edits Newsmax.com's Blaylock Wellness Report, he's also a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author, and lecturer.
He attended the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. For over a quarter of a century, he practiced in the demanding field of neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice.
He recently retired from his neurosurgical duties to devote his full attention to nutritional studies and research. Dr. Blaylock has authored three books on nutrition and wellness:
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills
- Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life
- Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients
An in-demand guest for radio and TV programs, he lectures extensively to both lay audiences and other physicians on a variety of nutrition-related subjects.
Dr. Blaylock is the 2004 recipient of the Integrity in Science Award granted by the Weston A. Price Foundation. He serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, official publication of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.
He previously was assistant clinical professor of neurosurgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and is a visiting biology professor at the Belhaven College, also in Jackson.
Why? Pharmaceutical companies spend billions of dollars on ads with the traditional media. It seems like every time you turn on the TV, you're likely to see a commercial for some medication or another.
Even when searching for information on the computer (even on breast cancer), your search is likely to turn up dozens of site sponsored by breast cancer pharmaceutical companies.
And medical journals are literally infested with drug ads as well.
All those commercials and print ads equal big money — money the media and the journals don't want to give up by rocking the boat with a small thing like the truth!
Thank goodness Dr. Blaylock says "thanks but no thanks" to the medical establishment. And he's no shill for the traditional media, either.
He's considered somewhat of a medical renegade, because:
- He accepts NO commissions or payment for any of the products he recommends.
- He takes NO money from the multi-billion dollar drug companies.
- He does NO medical "research" funded by Big Pharma, either.
- This way, he has NO conflict of interest.
A refreshing change, isn't it?
Smart Natural Solutions
for the Health Issues
That Impact Your Life
Dr. Blaylock comes from the "traditional" world of medicine. In fact, he was a prominent neurosurgeon. So he knows far too well the extent of the propaganda physicians are exposed to — propaganda that puts your health at risk.
That's why he has devoted himself to writing about options you won't find anyplace else.
Every month, you'll receive Dr. Blaylock's briefing on the latest cutting-edge research (particularly the helpful findings that never make it into the nightly news).
And you'll get his
recommendations for beneficial nutrients, simple lifestyle changes and easy dietary measures that will keep you in control of your own health
Never any spin. Never any nonsense.
Best of all, The Blaylock Wellness Report costs so little that all Newsmax readers can afford it.
Newsmax Quality Health
Information for Only $4 Per Month
Our Newsmax subscribers qualify for best pricing on this monthly newsletter.
only 13 cents a day — $4 a month
— you'll have instant, 24-hour-a-day access to Dr. Blaylock's monthly newsletter, The Blaylock Wellness Report.
Passed His Physical With Flying Colors . . . Like It Is!
"As a satisfied subscriber to your Blaylock Wellness Report I have benefited from your wise advice. Last year I had a complete physical and passed with flying colors. My personal physician said that my heart and cardio system was that of a 25 year old." — James B. (age 46)
Where else can a mere 13 cents help you save thousands of dollars on worthless — and potentially dangerous — drugs, bogus supplements, or unproven treatments?
Every month, Dr. Blaylock tackles major health issues that could affect you and those you love — like diabetes, cancer, headaches, strokes, high blood pressure, Alzheimer's disease, high cholesterol, and dozens more timely conditions.
And with his special "Ask Dr. Blaylock" section, you'll also have the opportunity to submit your questions for him to answer in the newsletter.
Best of all, 12 issues are yours for only $4 a month — $48 for the entire year!
That's more than fair, wouldn't you agree?
And, if you subscribe for two years, you can slash the price even more — to $3.29 per month, or $79 for 24 monthly issues.
Don't Wait — Grab Dr. Blaylock's Newsletter Instantly
No matter which subscription you take, you can access The Blaylock Wellness Report easily over the web anytime you'd like. We also email it to you monthly as a convenient pdf attachment you can save to your hard drive for easy reference.
If you prefer, you can have the print edition of this Newsmax publication mailed to you for only 50 cents additional per month (or even less with your 2-year subscription).
If that's not enough to convince you, how about our Newsmax guarantee?
Your Satisfaction Is Totally Guaranteed!
If you're not convinced yet, this should reassure you: we'll remove your risk.
At any point, if you don't feel you're getting much more in value than your small investment from this unbiased, cutting-edge health and wellness newsletter, you may cancel your subscription — with no obligation . . . and keep ALL the reports you've received.
We'll send you back a pro-rated refund on the unused portion of the subscription price you paid. No hassles and no hard feelings.
But just to make a great offer even greater, we'll sweeten the pot by also giving you something even more valuable.
You'll Also Get Free Online Access to ALL
Previously Published Blaylock Wellness Reports
That means you get a
"Free Pass" to all the previous newsletters
Dr. Blaylock has written dozens and dozens of them to date. He's covered hundreds of health topics affecting people just like you.
Here's just a small sample of the high-quality information you'll get (these reports sell individually for $15.00 — but you get them free!):
Cholesterol Drugs Are Dangerous
Do you have a cholesterol problem? Then you must read Dr. Blaylock's report and learn about the all-natural supplement that reduces cholesterol without using dangerous statin drugs.
- The right — and the wrong — reasons to treat high cholesterol with statin
medications (Hint: The right reason isn't to pay for some drug company
bigwig's box seats at the pro games!).
- How having low cholesterol is not only bad for you. . . but can be just as dangerous,
f not more so, than having elevated cholesterol levels.
- Why the "supposed" dangers of dietary cholesterol have been vastly
exaggerated (Hint: There's big money involved!).
- And much. much more . . .
Health Exams That Can Save Your Life
The next time you see your doctor, you need to ask for these tests — the ones your own doctor may not know about!
You'll also discover:
- The 4 "EXTRA" cardiovascular tests you must have to minimize your risk of
heart attack and stroke (unfortunately, your doctor probably won't do them
unless you specially request them by name) . . .
- SPECIAL WARNING FOR MEN: Why the PSA test for your prostate may
be misleading (and 10 supplements to tell that prostate inflammation
goodbye) . . .
- Better than mammograms! Four near-secret tests that are better and safer —
and no more "smashed breast," either . . .
- Why having a yearly physical exam could lead to unnecessary testing resulting in complications . . .
even death . . .
- And much, much more . . .
Prevent Cancer Before It's Too Late
Cancer is NOT inevitable. You can avoid this deadly disease if you have the right information. Read Dr. Blaylock's special double report now!
- 6 oils you should ban from your kitchen if you want to avoid cancer
(and the 2 oils you should never be without) . . .
- The single thing you can do to slash your cancer risk by 50% . . .
- What much-loved meal accompaniment increases your risk of developing cancer
by a whopping 190%?
- A common spice that contains a powerful substance scientists have determined to be one of the
most powerful cancer inhibitors found yet . . .
- Which one factor correlates to the early development of aggressive prostate cancer
(This could actually cut your lifespan in half) . . .
- Plus much more . . .
Omega-3: Nature's Miracle Panacea
Are you worried about having a heart attack or stroke? Do you or a loved one suffer from depression? This one disease-preventing supplement can put a skidding stop to these problems (and many others) — and maybe even change your whole life.
Dr. Blaylock will share things with you in this issue like:
- 3 easy steps you can take to balance your good fat/bad fat ratio
(it's really simple, once you get it) . . .
- The healthy supplemental oil your kids will actually take without a fight . . .
- How certain dietary fats can affect your brain chemistry (once you understand why,
you can take your health to the next level!) . . .
- How bipolar disorder has been linked to low levels of specific dietary fats and can be treated
by simple nutritional correction . . .
- And much more . . .
Eliminate Hypertension Forever!
The Natural Approach to Curing High Blood Pressure
50% of Americans are at risk for this killer. Do you know which natural supplement will lower your blood pressure inexpensively — and with no dangerous side effects?
In this issue, you'll discover:
- The natural and vital supplement that has demonstrated such dramatic improvement
in cardiac function that some people have used it to avoid heart transplants . . .
- 11 ways to control hypertension naturally and safely, with methods confirmed by carefully
conducted clinical tests . . .
- How the statistics medical experts use to measure blood pressure can be
shockingly deceptive . . .
- Plus, dozens of other useful gems to improve and maintain your health . . .
We're making it easy for you because we're convinced you'll quickly see for yourself how invaluable this newsletter will be to you and your family. (Maybe you'll even recommend it to your friends . . . )
Your Newsletter Has Opened Our Eyes...
"I want you to know that your newsletters have opened my husband's and my eyes to the importance of nutrition in our lives and our children's lives. Before I found you through the Newsmax organization, I felt like I was getting slanted information. Your newsletters are always so objective and forthright (give me truth, I can handle the facts — to heck with the PC crowd!!!)." — Elizabeth R. from Houston
So don't throw away this opportunity to protect yourself and your loved ones, with the latest unbiased insider information, the most recent research studies (he'll tell you which ones are sheer nonsense), and simple strategies to extend and enrich your life.
And please don't wait to hear the news from your doctor, who doesn't have the time to read a fraction of the studies Dr. Blaylock monitors.
Just grab your report: "Breast Cancer: Beating the Odds" right this minute! There's no need to blame aging for those "senior moments" — or become an easy victim for diseases like Alzheimer's, either.
You'll also receive your Free Bonus Reports with your no-risk subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.
Click Here For Your Guaranteed
No-Risk Subscription Right Now