The Inside Secrets to Becoming,
The Richest Man in Town
[And how you can receive this life-changing book
Yours FREE (a $25.99 value)
with this special offer.
The Richest Man in Town is filled with the inside secrets of America's self-made millionaires . . . and how you don't necessarily have to be brilliant, extremely creative, or well-connected to join the ultra wealthy.
Discover how easy it is for you to become the richest man in town — for FREE!
Dear (about to be) Richest Man in Town:
Many people claim they can give you the secret of becoming wealthy. Unfortunately, most are dead wrong.
Randall Jones' book, The Richest Man in Town, is based on the real-life success stories of dozens of incredibly rich men and women, and brims with practical, life-changing advice.
You will be shocked to learn the path to true riches isn't what you think it is.
- No, you don't have to be tremendously creative or well-connected.
- No, you don't have to start out with millions
- No, you do not have to "get lucky" with an invention or some other gamble that pays off!
But you do have to apply simple "inside secret" life-transforming habits. And The Richest Man in Town gives you 12 commandments (inside secrets) of wealth in an easy-to-read format. All you have to do is put them in practice!
This essential book could be worth a fortune to you, and now you can receive a copy FREE (keep reading to learn how!)
A Few "Little-Known" Time-Proven Strategies
Show You How to Become Truly Wealthy
Here is a sneak peek at just some of the important information you'll discover in The Richest Man in Town:
- How we are all "hard-wired" for success, but NOT necessarily "hard-wired" to turning that success into true wealth. The secret to unlocking your "inner millionaire"
(pp. 41 & 44)
- Why focusing on overcoming your weaknesses could be a huge mistake
(pp. 41 & 49)
- How following the path of least resistance can bring tremendous wealth
- How to develop an "ambition addiction" which enables you to become wealthier year after year, almost automatically
(pp. 69 & 73)
- The most important single habit for becoming successful. It's so simple a child could do it, yet most people never develop it
(pp. 83, 87, & 91)
- Why creating a business plan is usually a waste of time!
- How you can become a billionaire even if you live in "Nowheresville USA"
(pp. 119 & 121)
- Why success without morals almost always leads to catastrophe
- How to save time and money by learning from the most successful business people, including biographies of some who went from poverty to vast wealth
(pp. 139 & 141)
- How to play your way to wealth
The Richest Man in Town is perhaps the clearest and most important book on becoming wealthy and you can receive your copy FREE along with the next three monthly issues of Newsmax's premier financial newsletter The Franklin Prosperity Report.
For a moment, imagine if every month you could receive at your doorstep an insider guide to finding, saving, and growing your wealth.
What if this insider guide could give you access to becoming The Richest Man in Town?
Let us introduce you to . . .
The Franklin Prosperity Report
Your Monthly Insider Guide to Financial Success
The Richest Man in Town is a great way to get on the path to true wealth, but it just scratches the surface on the hundreds of ways to find, save, and increase your financial well being.
Newsmax's Franklin Prosperity Report is a monthly financial newsletter that reveals how to cut your expenses and increase your wealth by following the footsteps of America's most financially minded founding father, Benjamin Franklin.
As Franklin said, "A penny saved is a penny earned," and The Franklin Prosperity Report brings that lesson to your home every month.
For example: In our recent issue entitled 24 Tax Tips That Can Save You $10,000 or More! you will learn:
- How to lower your property taxes
- How to slash your state withholding taxes
- Tax-free unemployment benefits
- How to give your kids a computer tax-free
- How to avoid a common pitfall in taking stock losses that could cause your taxes to soar
- New green write-offs that could save you thousands
- How to get a refund for business tax losses up to six years ago
- Why filing taxes electronically causes your audit risk to soar
- And much more . . .
Just one of these little-known tax tips could save you 20 times the cost of a subscription to The Franklin Prosperity Report. Each month it is chock full of money-making and money-saving ideas.
The contributors to The Franklin Prosperity Report scour information from the world's best experts to find out how you can save more money and reveal the loopholes to increase your wealth. For example, just one edition of the report includes such golden nuggets as:
- How to get an interest-free loan for debt relief
- An easy way to check out charities . . . plus great local charities most people forget about
- How to cut your business postal expenses by up to 40%
- Five reasons to skip retail credit
- Important tips for buying long-term care insurance
- How to avoid getting ripped off on auto repairs
- Secrets of withdrawing money from your IRA without penalty, including a great tip for buying or building your first house
- How to slash your mortgage payments without unpleasant surprises in a few years
Each issue could save you thousands of dollars, and we want to send you the next three issues for FREE!
Discover the Secrets Of the Wealthy Today
We would love to give you W. Randall Jones' book The Richest Man in Town and the next three monthly issues of Newsmax's Franklin Prosperity Report for FREE!
Imagine getting all of this on the house . . . at no cost . . . complimentary!
Because that's exactly what we are going to do!
Today you will receive:
- W. Randall Jones' The Richest Man in Town
(a $25.99 value)
- The next three issues of The Franklin Prosperity Report
(a $20 value)
- Access to our library of previous Franklin Prosperity Report issues — this includes such issues as "24 Tax Tips that Can Save You $10,000 or More"
We simply ask only that you pay shipping of $4.95.
So take this important step toward improving your financial future today.
Discover the inside secrets of America's self-made millionaires and get on the path to financial freedom by Clicking Here Now.
Can You Spare Just $1 a Day for
Stress-Free Strategies to Wealth?
The type of financial advice you receive in The Franklin Prosperity Report typically costs thousands of dollars a year.
You would have to pay financial advisers, tax accountants, and attorneys a ton of money to hand over the secrets of the wealthy.
We don't believe it should cost you a fortune to make a fortune.
That's why we are not even asking for $1 a day for the type of advice you will find in The Franklin Prosperity Report.
In fact, we contacted our publisher to work out a special arrangement so we don't have to even ask you for half that amount.
What if you could get this type of advice for less than 15 cents a day?
The regular annual price of this service is $99 a year, but we got it knocked down to $59!
That's 50% off the regular VIP price!
You would normally jump on this opportunity. After all, the very fact that you still are reading this proves that you are ready to discover the inside secrets of the wealthy and take control of your financial future.
But, for now, we are not going to ask you for even 15 cents a day.
We are going to send you the next three free issues of The Franklin Prosperity Report.
Here is . . .
Our Promise to You!
Nearly every other person out there would be asking you for a huge upfront payment to tap into these little-known secrets.
They would charge you $100 or more an hour to reveal these hush-hush secrets.
Again, that is not our way of doing things.
Here is our promise to you. We call it our Iron-Clad Guarantee.
If we don't show you how to save at least $5,000 in the next three months, then you can keep The Richest Man in Town and your three monthly issues of The Franklin Prosperity Report . . . at no cost.
We just ask that you pay $4.95 for shipping to rush this valuable information into your hands so you can take action today.
If fact, if we show you how to save $5,000 but for whatever reason you decide to cancel the service, simply call or write us and you will never have to pay a dime.
Of course, we don't believe that will be the case. We think you will save over $5,000 and benefit from every issue you receive. And if you enjoy your complimentary issues of The Franklin Prosperity Report, simply do nothing and we will conveniently charge your debit/credit card or checking information on file automatically for the discounted annual price of $59.
Together, we can put you on the track to becoming the richest man in town.
Click Here to Accept This Free Offer
Also — spread the word. If you know of anyone who could benefit from this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, feel free to forward this email to them.
Franklin Prosperity Report
P.S. Keep in mind that this is time sensitive. We have a limited amount of books to give away. To get your free copy, Click Here Now.