Your Special FREE REPORT Reveals the Truth . . .
Has the Secret to Curing Diabetes
Been Discovered at Last?
Practical Tips to Reverse or Prevent an
Epidemic Disease With Deadly Complications . . .
From the Desk of Travis Davis
Newsmax Health Publisher
Dear Health-Conscious Reader,
Are you 45 or older and carrying some extra weight around the middle?
Don't exercise regularly or have a family history of diabetes?
If so, there's a good chance you already suffer from pre-diabetes, or perhaps even full-blown diabetes.
That's the plain and simple truth.
Why would I say this?
Well, here's one reason:
About 26 million people in the United States — about 8 percent of the population — have diabetes.
And another 67 million Americans suffer from pre-diabetes.
I'm sure you'd agree that's a heck of a lot of people.
And the numbers continue to grow quickly. In fact, diabetes is epidemic. Even our children are starting to be affected.
Why You Should Care About Diabetes
Diabetes kills . . .
It was the seventh-leading cause of death listed on U.S. death certificates in 2006.
Diabetes also costs . . .
Factoring in all the expenses of undiagnosed diabetes, pre-diabetes, and medically diagnosed diabetes brought the total cost of this one disease in the United States in 2007 to a budget-straining $218 billion.
Now, that's a lot of money.
And even if the money doesn't bother you much, what about the horrendous complications?
Do You Have These
Common Symptoms of
Type 2 Diabetes?
Increased hunger or thirst.
Weight gain or loss.
Frequent or recurring infections
of the skin, bladder, or gums.
Cuts or bruises slow to heal.
Tingling or numbness
in the hands or feet.
Please Note: It's also common
to have NO SYMPTOMS with
either diabetes or pre-diabetes
- Blindness: Diabetes is the leading cause of new cases of blindness among adults aged 20-74 years.
- Kidney failure: Diabetes also is the leading cause of kidney failure, accounting for 44 percent of new cases in 2005.
- Heart disease: The risk for heart disease, death or stroke is 2 to 4 times higher among people with diabetes.
- Amputation of limbs: In 2004, about 71,000 lower-limb amputations resulted from diabetes.
- Neuropathy or nerve disease: About 60 to 70 percent of those with diabetes suffer from mild to severe forms of damage to their nervous systems.
- Plus other issues, such as erectile dysfunction, hearing loss, even severe gum disease . . .
So, besides reading this letter carefully, here's something else for you to do today.
If you don't have (or don't know whether you have) diabetes, it's time to ask your doctor to check your fasting blood sugar level. See where you stand.
And if you already have the disease, keep reading . . .
Has Your Doctor Told You There's No Cure for Diabetes?
Well, good news!
Based on what the medical experts tell us here at Newsmax Health, that's just a lot of bunk . . .
For most people with Type 2 diabetes, a cure is just two steps away.
There are two crucial steps, however. And ones you shouldn't postpone — especially if you want to avoid those major complications of diabetes you saw above.
Now, I can't promise you it'll be easy. You know most things of value in life require some effort on your part.
However, your payoff is a longer, healthier, and happier life — so let's dive in, shall we?
Losing Weight Is the #1 Key to Curing Diabetes
Getting to (and sticking to) your optimal weight is absolutely critical in beating diabetes.
In fact, a recent study published in the Annals of Internal Medicine found that, of the diabetics studied, the majority of people who didn't lose weight were the ones who ended up on medication.
That's just one reason why diet should be your primary concern if you have diabetes or pre-diabetes.
And of course, proper exercise is your second step to master.
The problem is that there are so many conflicting opinions about what to eat and what to do for exercise. How are you supposed to know what's best?
Well, to help you with your attempts to fight back against diabetes, we've put together a SPECIAL REPORT — You Can Prevent and Defeat Diabetes.
And we've set aside a copy of this report just for you. To claim yours, all you have to do is say "yes."
Click here now to claim your FREE special report!
Get Smart and Simple Strategies to
Fight Back Against Diabetes — and
Its Deadly Complications
In your FREE report, you'll see the latest advancements in using diet and exercise to cure your diabetes — or prevent it altogether.
Plus, you'll get dozens of helpful tips and strategies to help you take control of this dreaded disease. Hopefully even get rid of it for good. At the very least, your numbers and need for medication should improve substantially.
Just minutes from now, you'll discover the truth about:
- 7 great foods that lower your
blood sugar . . .
- How to use the new simple 50/50
exercise formula to help prevent or
reverse diabetes . . .
- 4 key supplements every diabetic
must take . . .
- Why a daily glass of wine actually can be helpful for diabetics . . .
- The most effective — and proven — diet for diabetics looking to reverse their
symptoms . . .
- The crucial yearly exam all diabetics should have to prevent this common complication . . .
- Chocolate is bad for diabetes, right? WRONG! See how eating chocolate daily actually can help counteract insulin insensitivity . . .
- Plus much, much more . . .
And defeating diabetes isn't the only topic you'll read about in your FREE report.
You'll also find these little-known health gems: For men only: Best foods to prevent prostate cancer.
- Save money and get fit! How to create your own complete home gym
for less than $125 . . .
- 7 disease-causing foods to stop eating today . . .
- How to easily reduce your risk of a first-time stroke by a full 80% . . .
- 5 nuts you should be eating regularly . . .
- Why dry eyes are more common in women (and how to find some relief) . . .
- 6 simple lifestyle changes that help you tame killer stress . . .
- Like to smoke cigars? Here's how to cut your cancer risk and still enjoy them . . .
- 9 tips to keep your eyes healthy and your vision sharp as you age . . .
- The single best food item you can eat (the one that can make the biggest
difference in your health and appearance) . . .
- 9 easy ways to fall and stay asleep (don't wake up cranky again) . . .
- And much more . . .
But I'm not going to stop there. Not when there are so many more health-building secrets to share with you.
Because Newsmax Health is pleased to offer you:
Click here now to claim your FREE special report!
Get Healthy No Matter What Your Age!
You'll find Health Radar full of easy-to-read and easy-to-apply help for your optimal health and wellness — even if you have a busy lifestyle.
Guest medical experts answer your questions about health issues that plague and frustrate you.
Not only that but also you'll read about nutrition, fitness, even healthy and delicious recipes to please the most picky palates.
You'll find Health Radar bulging from cover to cover with to-the-point tips, tricks, and strategies that can:
- Eliminate your health worries once and for all . . .
- Keep you out of the hospital — and your doctor's office . . .
- Protect you from unnecessary treatments, dangerous pills, and sky-high medical costs . . .
- And add many years of robust health and vitality to your life
(and the lives of your loved ones) . . .
It's time to move beyond the limits of old-fashioned medicine.
And move beyond those nagging health problems that make you feel old, sick, fat, weak, and stressed out.
No matter what health issues you may be coping with, you'll discover every issue of Health Radar to be an outstanding source of useful action strategies that help you enjoy a fun-filled, active life.
You'll find that this is truly health news you can use to safeguard your health on a daily basis.
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed
We'll promptly send you your free report, It's Not Too Late to Beat Diabetes, when you accept a no-risk subscription to Health Radar (at the insanely low investment of just $39 for 12 issues).
That's only $3.25 per month, less than the cost of a fancy coffee beverage in most places. We'll even cover the shipping!
And don't worry . . .
While we hope you continue with your subscription to Health Radar, you are under no obligation to do so. Cancel anytime and receive a refund for any unused portion of your subscription.
No questions asked. No hassles. We'll still remain friends.
And of course, you can still keep your free report, It's Not Too Late To Beat Diabetes, as our gift.
So what do you say?
The Secret to Curing Diabetes Is
Simply Getting Started . . .
If you've read this far, I know you're the type of person who's concerned about his health. The type of person who doesn't bury her head in the sand, particularly when it comes to a potentially deadly disease.
So let me hear from you today.
Accept your FREE REPORT and declare to the world that you can defeat diabetes — it can't defeat you!
To Your Health,
Newsmax Health Publisher
P.S.: Diabetes is not a death sentence. It's time to tackle this problem head-on and avoid being victimized by diabetic complications. Take advantage of this no-lose offer.